Thread closed

And in default setup, there is no way of setting up a pit strategy. FYI.

Aha..

You have to set it up outside of the "spec" race lobby. If you go to free practice you can setup your pit strategy and set an active one. I just copied your scenario in a private lobby. Beforehand I set a strategy to give me front wets and medium rears (just to see) and that's what I got when I pit in the online lobby.

Aha..

You have to set it up outside of the "spec" race lobby. If you go to free practice you can setup your pit strategy and set an active one. I just copied your scenario in a private lobby. Beforehand I set a strategy to give me front wets and medium rears (just to see) and that's what I got when I pit in the online lobby.
Did you have to go completely into the pit box when off line, I know it saves it for setup races. Try making a pit stop with a car you have never put a setup on. And make sure to notice your fuel load, see if it gets set to the number of laps or a full tank?

Aha..

Ok when I said I pitted on lap 6, I was wrong. I pitted on lap 5 which was to soon to pit since I did not have enough tire worn off. Like I've said before, don't pit to soon. Pits have not changed in default, except for the 25% wear. You don't have to wait until two or more tires are completely worn off anymore. Which is so much better. And if the rain comes out at any point, "after" a full lap tires get changed to rain.
And for NO reason does anyone have to go completely into a practice race to save a pit strategy for a default setup race. If anything, make sure your default pit strategy for tires is set to symmetrical or asymmetrical. I do believe that the original default pit strategy has tire change set to "no". I'm not saying, I'm just saying that this is a default league and creating pit strategies don't sound like default to me.
I'll let everyone in on a little secret, later. Reason I think @Add1son9 got his tires changed sooner then me.

Last edited:
Oh, new thread coming in?
I wish i could understand the whole picture with Grim... It's really hard to comprehend how is it possible for someone after dropping so much dedication, work and passion into something, suddenly and out of the blue just throws it all in the garbage and shuts it down because he can't pit??? And then, apparently after some of the issues in the game got fixed, Grim keeps on his irreversible route of quitting making us think that after all, the game issues might not be the reason at all.
Whatever the reason is, I'm not happy for losing you G, and i really hope you get the groove again... Soon.

Looking forward to this evening everybody.

Just a few reminders:
  • Please accept or send me a friend request so I can send out invites
  • I'll open the lobby and send out invites around quarter to the hour
  • I plan to start the program promptly at 9:00est
  • As previously mentioned the Hock race will have some fog and minor changing conditions . The Nurb race will be light rain start to finish .
  • I intend to use the replays to try my hand at some simple video work using the PS4 as well as getting some pics. So... Look good out there!
  • After tonight I will discontinue use of this thread, just FYI
  • Oh yeah... HAVE FUN!

Looking forward to this evening everybody.

Just a few reminders:
  • Please accept or send me a friend request so I can send out invites
  • I'll open the lobby and send out invites around quarter to the hour
  • I plan to start the program promptly at 9:00est
  • As previously mentioned the Hock race will have some fog and minor changing conditions . The Nurb race will be light rain start to finish .
  • I intend to use the replays to try my hand at some simple video work using the PS4 as well as getting some pics. So... Look good out there!
  • After tonight I will discontinue use of this thread, just FYI
  • Oh yeah... HAVE FUN!
So does that mean qualifying starts at 9:00pm Sharp?

Oh, new thread coming in?
I wish i could understand the whole picture with Grim... It's really hard to comprehend how is it possible for someone after dropping so much dedication, work and passion into something, suddenly and out of the blue just throws it all in the garbage and shuts it down because he can't pit??? And then, apparently after some of the issues in the game got fixed, Grim keeps on his irreversible route of quitting making us think that after all, the game issues might not be the reason at all.
Whatever the reason is, I'm not happy for losing you G, and i really hope you get the groove again... Soon.

I couldn't agree more - Grim, get your Snail @55 back here!
Lets get some likes on this post for support! We all love you Grim!

Last edited:
What was that tire problem last night??? 10 laps in and one of the tires is gone? In the rain race, five laps in and rear tires are blood red? And then, still raining, changes my wet tires for medium slicks??? WTF SMS? Are you freaking kidding me?

The other guys got wets after pitting. I got slicks when you did too. It might not be so much an isolated incident as much as not having the "game issued" default pit strategy selected. At least that's what it could be on my end. My rears never got "blood red" but they were rosy. Throttle control/driving style. I think controller guys sometimes may tend to be excessively smooth on the gas because it's difficult to tell how much steering is being input. I also didn't wear my front left like you did in the first race. Definitely a technique difference there.

Back