Thread inactive/ delete pleasr

Australia
Perth
*bare with me. First post undergoing heavy remodelling*

Opening
Are you tired of the silly sprints and simple settings of Gran Turismo Online events? Are you seeking an environment where you can socialize, practice, learn, and compete with serious racers? In an environment that places the highest priority on realism, racecraft, and sportsmanship that is completely lacking from GTS online events?

The Realistic Racing Community is the solution to what GTS lacks. A community where people socialize, practice, help each other out, and compete in organized and friendly environment to maximize anyone's enjoyment and progression of their racing skills within this great game.

RRC gladly extends an open invitation to anyone who seeks to join in on the complete and realistic racing community that has as its primary purpose of existence to help people grow into better racers and immerse themselves into a total "career" world of virtual racing.

Each of our races is an hour long endurance race with all aids disabled except ABS. We adjust tyre and fuel for each race so that people tend to pit atleast twice on the race. We understand these settings don't suit everyone but if your up for a challenge and wanna race with fun competition then join in.

Currently we have two series running in parallel. The Coca Cola Cup, a Gr.3 series made up of 10 races hosted at Saturday 9pm US Eastern Time each week. Will be starting it's 4th season on the 17th of Nov.

And the Euro Cup, a Gr.4 Team series also made up of 10 races hosted at 9am Sunday US Eastern Time each week. Will be starting it's 3rd season on 18th of Nov.

Hotlap Challenge
We've also recently begun a weekly Hotlap Challenge in which a track and car is named each week and you can submit your times, competing to be the quickest without needing to be online with everyone else. The winning times are broadcast on our YouTube channel as a learning resource for everyone to view.

Currently we are in between seasons with both series starting up again in two weekends time (17th & 18th Nov). So if you join our discord before the 14th you can vote for the tracks you would like to see in the upcoming seasons.

Anyone questions or comments either post them below and I'll do my best to answer promptly or join the discord.

Link to our discord: https://discord.gg/8duQv2q

We look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
Very interested for the coca cola cup I dont have discord and just looking for some Saturday night racing

Well you're free to join in. At may be a bit harder to organise with you as discord is our primary means of communicating with everyone. If you add me on PSN (where1sthebac0n) and be online at the time I'll be happy to help you join the lobby.

Hi there! new here. wanted to join your discord to ask a few questions but it seems i can't use your link. is it possible to get a new one or to have the server name to join?

I'm trying real hard to find people to race online with in gr.4 races and your euro cup interests me. Can I join?

Huh. Strange that the link doesn't work
Try this one: https://discord.gg/8duQv2q
Will update main page aswell.

Hi there! new here. wanted to join your discord to ask a few questions but it seems i can't use your link. is it possible to get a new one or to have the server name to join?

I'm trying real hard to find people to race online with in gr.4 races and your euro cup interests me. Can I join?

Our races are open for anyone to join, just make yourself known to us before the race so we don't think you're a random :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone questions or comments either post them below and I'll do my best to answer promptly or join the discord where the majority of our activity will be.
At may be a bit harder to organise with you as discord is our primary means of communicating with everyone.
If you're running an event or series for GTPlanet members, run it on GTPlanet.

You can have whatever alternate information sources and sites you want, but if you're requiring our users to go anywhere but GTPlanet to get the information they require you're not running it on GTPlanet.

If you're running an event or series for GTPlanet members, run it on GTPlanet.

You can have whatever alternate information sources and sites you want, but if you're requiring our users to go anywhere but GTPlanet to get the information they require you're not running it on GTPlanet.

I did not know this. I tried to find rules for what was appropriate to post here but I couldn't find anything.

I'll try editing the first post so people can go to either and get everything. May take a while as everything is setup elsewhere.

6197609579591762464_23.jpg

Back