Three and Four Wheel Drift

• Thread starter GhostZ
  • 130 comments
United States
United States
The__Ghost__Z
This is not about 4 wheel drive.

Being that it is the holiday season, I'll give you guys the gift of a new phenomenon I've observed by drifting.

As of late, using the same tunes as normal, I've come to adjust some aspects of my driving, and as I approach better and better speeds and angles, there's a particular technique that I want to share. I've seen it in the last few weeks, and it's quite interesting. I feel it might be a bit unrealistic in terms of real life drifting, but it is very very real in terms of GT5.

Under most circumstances, when entering a drift the front tires grab the road and countersteer while the rear tires spin and force the car sideways. The problem with this however is that the rear tires are not helping counteract the lateral force trying to push the car off the road as much as they are during grip driving. Direction of the car's movement is determined solely on the front tire's ability to hold the car on the road, and the more of their grip is used to keep the car from spinning out (higher angle) the less they can use to move the car along the path of the road. This is the speed vs angle trade-off. More weight on the tires means they have more grip, and under most drifting, the front inside tire has the least grip, since all forces point away from it, toward the outside and rear. This is all known and a given.

However, I have noticed a different phenomenon happening under extremely balanced cornering without varying inputs from the wheel or pedals. Because I tune my cars for perfect roll balance no matter what car I use, this phenomenon has showed up in cars ranging from 200-600 TQ and 800-1400 kg. Since it is not apparently dependent on the weight distribution, weight, downforce, or other factors inherent to each car, I figure its importance is huge given that it is not a property of a particular car (as I initially thought it was) but an indicator of a well-tuned suspension. This means that understanding what is going on could improve drifting speed and angle.

And yes, my tuning sheet does provide this balance, but I didn't realize it until I improved my technique enough to capitalize on it.

The Phenomenon:

Through most drifts now, three (all but the inside front tire) or possibly all four wheels smoke, lose traction, and drift. Initially I thought this would be a bad thing, one of the front wheels (specifically the front outside) losing traction would cause understeer. But it is also improving my speeds drastically. This doesn't make sense, since the three, or four tires are losing grip, and thus the ability to counteract cornering forces. I already knew about four-wheel drift on corner entry, slowing the car down faster than a power-over drift in the event you enter a corner too fast, and using the understeer caused by the front wheels sliding to counteract the rear wheel oversteer, so that you can brake later and have more angle. But that is entirely different from this situation.

This is four wheel drift on mid-corner and corner exit. I believe this is from better throttle control getting a consistent weight transfer. Instead of fluttering the throttle or using it fully and shifting, there is a constant "light" throttle usage that maximizes the G forces through the corner. It must maximize them, both because of the higher speed I"m seeing (almost grip speeds, with all four tires "red"). What it looks like is simple: Upon entry, the car slowly rolls toward the corner and begins to drift with barely any throttle input, and then the outside front wheel loses traction as it approaches the apex. The closer to the apex the car gets, the more the wheel slides, until it reaches the apex and the front outside wheel is sliding an the car rotates around the front inside wheel. Instead of pulling to the outside, as one would expect, the whole car stays right at the edge and continues to rotate. The car is perfectly still through this, until the steering wheel unwinds and starts to accelerate out of the turn. Then, the front inside wheel loses traction as well as the car straightens out. No actions are sudden, and it can be maintained for long drifts and short drifts.

What is Happening:

In order to do this, the body's suspension does not move up or down. It produces slight lean, but much less than from corrective or sudden changes in the car's drifting. When all inputs are held constant, in conjunction with a perfect roll balance all four tires will go past the limit at the same time with no throttle input. But with throttle input, the rear tires go a little farther past the limit and sooner, starting the rotation. In this case, the throttle is not being used to create angle. The throttle is being used to just keep the rear tires from completely grabbing the road. You must give it just enough torque to "float" the tires through the corner with minimal loss of grip. While this would normally reduce cornering ability, it is outweighed by a second effect.

While during most cornering, the weight transfer front to rear changes a lot, first off the rear in braking, then smoothing out, and then on the rear for acceleration. But this drifting does not do that. This is particularly observable on long corners, where the body has time to "flatten out" before exit. In fact, it is not flattening out, it is maintaining just the right amount of roll produced by the maximum G forces. Racing theory of approaching the max grip of the tires applies to drifting as well.

This balances the weight so that the inside front tire has the most grip - the outside front tire would normally have considerable weight on it during an aggressive drift or if the suspension rocks from correction, however, this time the different from front inside and front outside tires is lessened. The outside front tire now, with less grip than in aggressive driving, can be pushed along by the rear wheels (who lose some grip, but lose very little compared to the loss from aggressive driving) Consequentially, this is the tire with the greatest cornering force in proportion to the grip it has. The outside front tire is under constant "past its limits" push as the car rotates it around the front inside tire. It is changing direction beyond its limits, while the inside tire dictates where it goes. With toe-out, the inside tire now has greater control over where the car would go otherwise, as the car's path relative to its angle is determined by the average of the slip angle between the two front tires. I believe that if you increase toe-out on the front, this effect is amplified, as the inside tire continues to act as the center of the circle which the car rotates around, now at a better (more "square" to the desired path, less "Diamond") contact patch, and the outside tire "drifts" past its limits over the ground as the weight of the car move around. If the suspension has any harmonic motion, from fluttering the gas, changing angle, or moving the wheel, during the corner, then this balance would not happen.

Then, four wheel drift happens.

On corner exit, the front inside tire loses grip and it becomes a 4 wheel drift. This is happening because as the steering wheel unwinds an throttle is increased, more weight transfer to the rear pulls the weight off of the inside front tire and puts it on the back. That inside front tire that has been dictating the car's motion suddenly has its limits lowered, and thus begins to slip. This understeer effect is excellent, because it allows more throttle to be used to pull the car out of the drift and increase speed for the next corner.

A very simple example is the circle in Autumn Ring. Three tires constantly red, the front inside with grip. Speed is held at a constant 43-44 mph throughout the corner in the Z, and a little higher in my new car. (If the 240Z is a ghost, I refer to this new car as the Demon Z, and if I find a drifter who can keep up with the 240z, I'll pull it out sometime to show off. I finally committed to a drift car that isn't for nostalgia and style but pure performance!) Speed benefits are most seen on corners with a longer mid-section, and relatively small entry and exit zones.

Why does this increase speed?:

Because the tires are consistently warm, relatively even on weight distribution, and without harmonic motion in the suspension, the tires grip is maximized throughout the drift. I believe this is a key reason why the 240Z, AE86, and other lighter cars have such good drifting characteristics, when the same drift is done in both cars: They can approach this balance easier. This is an insight into what I believe some drifters refers to as the "Balance" of the car. Not just some vague notion of tuning, but a car's real ability to approach this equilibrium of G-forces. A car with too much power, too little weight, or too tight (or too loose) suspension would never be able to approach this.

If you do this right, you need the least countersteer, the least throttle, and the least reduction in speed, to maintain a drift through the corner. Then, logically, if you can drift an X angle with more speed, you should be able to drift as X+N angle with more speed than before. This means that it improves speed across the board with no sacrifice in angle on any car with proper settings. That is what makes it such an important technique to use. However, prerequisites for the tuning require that the car have very even roll through the chassis, and minimized weight transfer while still being able to have enough weight transfer to initiate the drift.

This dispels the preconception that the way to drift fastest is to keep the front wheels with the maximum grip possible, or that the rear wheels need to have less grip in order to achieve more angle. It also explains some of the weakness in using the ebrake to drift, or extreme power-over techniques.

One difficulty in approaching this balance is tuning the LSD. For the car to properly rotate around that front inside wheel, the two rear wheels need to have a difference of spin, but at the same time both be spinning faster than they need to be. A finely balanced LSD setting, based on the total torque before the wheels, and the weight of the car on the wheels is vital. This can be done with an open differential, however, I find that the speed is reduced because the inside rear tire loses more traction than necessary, which is unfortunate because the outside rear tire is the one that needs the least traction. I have found that for some cars, changing the "initial torque setting" by even ONE point will lose the maximum cornering ability. It frustrates me because its so vague that it is not something that can be mathematically represented in my tuning sheet. However, the relationships are there, I just have to be more precise with my selections if I want to tune other cars to gain this speed advantage.

I challenge other people to go out and try this technique out, now that I am confident that it is not restricted to a single car. Tuning would be a slight toe-out, perfect roll balance, moderate damper settings, low LSD settings (depending on the weight of the car) and very very stable car control.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is.

You are now learning about weight balance in mid to lage corner drifting, and how this distributes traction with the road and affects the car's exit speed (Car suspension and LSD should be considered). This has effects on how the car recovers from high angle and continues inertia from the apex onwards and outwards.

WOW you know how to drag things out XD

A quick note about the 'autumn ring loop' thing. If an inside front wheel is not red, that doesn't mean it has the most grip! It likely means that the weight of the car is all 'leaning' over the rear right wheel, and there is minimal weight on the front left, often meaning less 'avaliable grip', and less 'in use grip'.

Although hard to think about, it could be the case that your rear right wheel, allthough spinning frantically, has the most 'grip', considering the percentage of force that is being transfered through to the road surface, and then in tern propelling the car around the corner and up the hill! Granted it has the least 'avaliable grip', but it may have the most grip in use in comparison to the other three wheels at the time.

Last edited:

You are now learning about weight balance in mid to lage corner drifting, and how this distributes traction with the road and affects the car's exit speed (Car suspension and LSD should be considered). This has effects on how the car recovers from high angle and continues inertia from the apex onwards and outwards.

Please don't comment if you didn't read the post. If you didn't understand what it is about, then ask please. You can send me a PM if you don't want to ask publicly.

EDIT: Since you edited your post with something useful, I'll reply.

You are correct in saying that the tire's grip depends on the weight over the wheel. Logically, you would assume the outside rear tire would have the most weight on it and would have the most grip, However, in this scenario I am describing, the rear wheels have less proportional grip compared to the front wheels, and the front inside wheel has more proportional grip to the front inside wheel. If the grade of slope had an impact, then this phenomenon wouldn't happen on uphill, downhill, and flat surfaces. But, if the outside rear wheel does have the most weight on it, it is still not directing the car's path. That is the inside front wheel. The lean on the outside wheel, by the way, is very little. This type of drift happens with very little body roll and no spikes in G forces.

Last edited:
Clearly I have read your post, would I have been able to respond with such a relative post had I not done so?

I am making an attempt to simplify and correct the mass essays of which you insist on writing, something you forget to do yourself.

Please stop trying to mechanise an art.

Last edited:
I'm only asking that you add something productive to the thread, not restate the obvious things that any decent drifter should already know. If you have a problem with what I am doing on a larger scale, not just this thread, then please, take it up privately instead of posting here.

I'm only asking that you add something productive to the thread, not restate the obvious things that any decent drifter should already know. If you have a problem with what I am doing on a larger scale, not just this thread, then please, take it up privately instead of posting here.

I am attempting to summarise what you are saying, then you are telling me what I am saying is what people already know.

So by that you are saying that what YOU are saying, is stuff people already know, whch is how I personaly see your thread.

Granted the art of drifting is complex, but if what you are posting is supposed to act as a 'guide', you are by no means simplifying it for those of whom you wish to learn from it!

I am attempting to summarise what you are saying, then you are telling me what I am saying is what people already know.

So by that you are saying that what YOU are saying, is stuff people already know, whch is how I personaly see your thread.

Granted the art of drifting is complex, but if what you are posting is supposed to act as a 'guide', you are by no means simplifying it for those of whom you wish to learn from it!

What you summarized pre-edit was extremely general, and does not describe with any accuracy what this thread is about. Post-edit, you touched on a few details, but didn't describe the situation accurately. This is fine, but you assert it was a good summary. It wasn't, and that is all I am telling you. I don't know if that is because you don't understand the post, or you just omitted all of the important parts for some reason.

I wouldn't make the post as long as it is unless I felt it was necessary to accurately explain what I'm observing. Please don't get me wrong.

I'm going to wait now and see if other people have something to weigh in on this phenomenon and why exactly it may be happening, and specifically, how it could be used.

EDIT: I will concede this however, I am going to go back and edit the original post for clarity. It is reasonable to assume that some people may have trouble understanding it, and it was rather rushed.

Ghost. From my experience I have been drifting on here for over 2 years. I found and understood what you are talking about.

Which from my experience. The three wheel drift seems to occur any different times through me drifting say Grand Valley Speedway.

Happens at random while mostly changing throttle and steering from lock to lock while transitioning. After I transition and go to full lock. I move my steering wheel back till I feel the weight of the car then move between full lock and that point (yes i use a wheel). And just going around a corner while moving the wheel back and forth changing angle and maintaining a line. So for me it happens basically 50/50 if not more.

I have found wheel three wheel drift is happening it is really smooth and controlled.

Four wheel drift however is in my experience bad news. It only happens when I want to stall a corner to hit a big entry (normally 90 to 130 degrees to a reverse entry. Soon as I start to hit the throttle and counter steer i don't burn four wheels.

Sorry only way I could figure out how to word everything.

And also ghost of think he was just simply trying to summarize your post. I don't think he meant any harm by it. I know you are trying to inform people and help them but yeah your posts are long to some people.

At first, and for a long time, it was the same for me. I feel confident that I can do it at will on most corners now.

As for the four wheel drift, I'm not talking about all four wheels spinning at entry or mid-corner, but on corner exit. I agree that is generally an indicator of either bad technique, or extreme angles where such a thing is almost a given. Although, four wheel drift in mid-corner can be advantageous to controlling position (such as if you need to go to the outside of a wide track without changing angle to avoid an oncoming car) but those are usually extremely specific instances.

I think it is a technique that can be utilized frequently and with precision, rather than just a random or uncertain occurrence.

This is how i pull away from some people when they are trying to keep up i have a wheel so i just force the car into the corner its hard to explain but you have to feel out the weight transfer of the car you cant force the car to understeer for long but in ceriten corners i feel were you would most likly understeer witch most times is at the apex so its very hard sometimes but here is what i would do in this, lets say the loop at autem ring i come in at close to 90 degrees not to much or it hurts speed, at this point dont floor it either cause you'll have less grip entry point plays a foctor also but im not going into the anyway no counter steer when i feel my car start to regain grip i start easing back on the throttle and counter steer some all four tires are smoking till about half way around the turn alot has to do with throttle as well exatcly how much at one givin point cant hurt or improve your speed but idk if im saying this right its almost instinct at this point its just feeling the cars weight and being very smooth on the throttle when i start facing the exit less counter steer again and applying more throttle thats (i think) how i do it but around when i first start going around the bent not much throttle at all just about 2/4 and littlw counter steer toward the end more throttle less counter steer hope i make sense i suck at this type of stuff :(

GhostZ
At first, and for a long time, it was the same for me. I feel confident that I can do it at will on most corners now.

As for the four wheel drift, I'm not talking about all four wheels spinning at entry or mid-corner, but on corner exit. I agree that is generally an indicator of either bad technique, or extreme angles where such a thing is almost a given. Although, four wheel drift in mid-corner can be advantageous to controlling position (such as if you need to go to the outside of a wide track without changing angle to avoid an oncoming car) but those are usually extremely specific instances.

I think it is a technique that can be utilized frequently and with precision, rather than just a random or uncertain occurrence.

Agreed.

Basically from reading my own post and watching my own replays. It is something I use in my driving style. So i guess it isn't at random then.

DriftEmotion FC
This is how i pull away from some people when they are trying to keep up i have a wheel so i just force the car into the corner its hard to explain but you have to feel out the weight transfer of the car you cant force the car to understeer for long but in ceriten corners i feel were you would most likly understeer witch most times is at the apex so its very hard sometimes but here is what i would do in this, lets say the loop at autem ring i come in at close to 90 degrees not to much or it hurts speed, at this point dont floor it either cause you'll have less grip entry point plays a foctor also but im not going into the anyway no counter steer when i feel my car start to regain grip i start easing back on the throttle and counter steer some all four tires are smoking till about half way around the turn alot has to do with throttle as well exatcly how much at one givin point cant hurt or improve your speed but idk if im saying this right its almost instinct at this point its just feeling the cars weight and being very smooth on the throttle when i start facing the exit less counter steer again and applying more throttle thats (i think) how i do it

Yeah agreed.

I have a problem doing the four wheel drift effectively as you know homie. I think that is one thing that makes me slower on transitions

By the way caleb check your PMs

Last edited:

A quick note about the 'autumn ring loop' thing. If an inside front wheel is not red, that doesn't mean it has the most grip! It likely means that the weight of the car is all 'leaning' over the rear right wheel, and there is minimal weight on the front left, often meaning less 'avaliable grip', and less 'in use grip'.

Although hard to think about, it could be the case that your rear right wheel, allthough spinning frantically, has the most 'grip', considering the percentage of force that is being transfered through to the road surface, and then in tern propelling the car around the corner and up the hill! Granted it has the least 'avaliable grip', but it may have the most grip in use in comparison to the other three wheels at the time.

*slow clap*

I had another opinion on this topic:

When I drift and get a big angle, the inside tire on the front loses grip. (Never all 4 of them!) I basically explained this to myself and a friend as the inside tire not being able to handle the turning and it is just being 'dragged along', without matching the speed of the other tires.

This means, that there is no grip what so ever, on that tire. 90% of the steering comes from throttle inputs at that point, correcting the car into an angle where the front wheel does have grip.

This is my explanation for the red tire. (Btw: the red only means that it gets 'warmer' than the other tires. Which can be from spinning like the rear wheels when drifting, or when locking the wheel up, dragging it over the black top, and thus generating heat.)

P.S.: DriftEmotion FC, please use punctuation. There is no way Im going to read your post.

Gonales

When I drift and get a big angle, the inside tire on the front loses grip. (Never all 4 of them!) I basically explained this to myself and a friend as the inside tire not being able to handle the turning and it is just being 'dragged along', without matching the speed of the other tires.

This means, that there is no grip what so ever, on that tire. 90% of the steering comes from throttle inputs at that point, correcting the car into an angle where the front wheel does have grip.

This is my explanation for the red tire. (Btw: the red only means that it gets 'warmer' than the other tires. Which can be from spinning like the rear wheels when drifting, or when locking the wheel up, dragging it over the black top, and thus generating heat.)

P.S.: DriftEmotion FC, please use punctuation. There is no way Im going to read your post.

Very true. That's what I meant on the front tire. Thanks couldn't word it for some reason haha.

@Drift_Money: You should probably read the following posts after that one, showing how the one you are quoting was (with the least offense intended) completely wrong. Otherwise, care to weigh in on the phenomenon? Your opinion might be useful if you've observed this type of drifting happening, or have managed to do it yourself.

Wrong tire. I'm talking about the three, except the inside front tire losing grip. However, I think you are correct in your assumption regarding that particular type of drift (which is different from what my post described). With a sudden high angle drift, it is likely that the outside tires will take most of the weight, and the inside front tire will probably be "dragged along" as its contact patch, particularly at high angles, is not facing the direction that the car is going. The more of the contact patch's direction faces away from the path of travel, the less available grip will send the car in that direction. For this reason, this type of drifting (3 wheel with only the inside front tire holding full traction) tends to stop happening at high angles I've noticed. The contact patch changes shape at high angles, and unless you have proper toe settings or a short steering ratio, the angle of the car can exceed the available angles of the contact patch, away from optimal position.

In short, yes, you are correct in your description of the scenario, but that is not the same scenario I am describing.

I still want to differentiate this from throwing a car violently into a corner, which of course is going to make it slide on all four wheels, but it is not a "four wheel drift" as I am describing.

The scenario you are describing makes no sense, and you should explain it with some pictures. Because from what I am reading, it sounds like you have 3 or 4 tires losing grip completely at a small angle? :/

The scenario you are describing makes no sense, and you should explain it with some pictures. Because from what I am reading, it sounds like you have 3 or 4 tires losing grip completely at a small angle? :/

Yes, and no. 3 or 4 tires slide, but they do not lose grip completely. They are sliding, but the car still goes in its desired path. Lock2Lock described it well though, in how it "Feels". Very smooth, very gentle and with minimal weight transfer.

I gave a very thorough explanation of how it looks, and why it seems to work, in the first post. Bear in mind, I do not believe it is possible to achieve with any car's tune, as it relies on a very stable and carefully tuned car that has even body roll throughout the corner. That, you cannot really correct mid-corner or change your angle much or you will lose the 3 wheel drift that started from entering the corner. In other words, for it to work properly, you have to drift perfectly without alteration of your line or angle once you enter the corner.

The car slides through the corner at a stable speed, following a single line, with a constant lean, with the outside front tire sliding, and the rear tires sliding with minimal throttle input, and the front inside tire with great grip, and the car following an angle higher than the front inside tire's pointed direction, thus causing it to "rotate" around that tire around the corner while the tire holds onto the apex.

I didn't observe this until a while ago, and I have only recent begun to figure out how to do it consistently on most corners, so I can understand it being difficult to obtain, if after all my years drifting I am only now adopting the technique.

I just noticed what you're talking about, although my drifting instinct told me to floor the throttle.

What you're doing basically is under-steering like crap, by going too fast into the corner, which means the grip and power on the rear wheels aren't enough to generate more angle to get the car decently sideways.

Which, in my opinion, is a complete fail. This has nothing to do with drifting. :s

I just noticed what you're talking about, although my drifting instinct told me to floor the throttle.

What you're doing basically is under-steering like crap, by going too fast into the corner, which means the grip and power on the rear wheels aren't enough to generate more angle to get the car decently sideways.

Which, in my opinion, is a complete fail. This has nothing to do with drifting. :s

This is also different from what I am talking about. Approaching speeds for the corner are the same, although the rate at which the speed is reduced during the drift is less, because the speed through the drift is higher for the chosen angle, and the 3 wheel drift happens at any angle, although it becomes more difficult at higher angles (going back to what I said about toe and the contact patch shape) from this position you could of course increase the angle, but doing so will cause the weight transfer balance to be disrupted. That's not to say a high angle is impossible, its just that the angle must be started and maintained from start to finish throughout the whole drift, not changed after entry.

I'm not sure how I could describe it better, especially not knowing what kind of drifting you do specifically. It is possible that with your tune/car/style/approach to the corner, you won't observe this happening.

So I read the op, and I think I got an opportunity to see him in action online recently. As such, I think I can discern through some of the wordiness, and understand the essence of what he's saying. Ironically, though one his first statements was, "this is not about 4 wheel drive", how I've experienced his "3-4 wheel drift at corner exit"(usually in initiation for the next corner) is in transverse engined, awd vehicles tuned for slip on toscana or other touge-like courses. I stopped putting vcds on my awd "drift cars" and stiffened up the rear a bit so they will be a bit oversteery. Usually from the apex to corner exit, I am at little to no countersteer a 3-4 wheel drift as it provides the most control and speed out of the corner. But therein lies the advantage of 4 driven wheels: even during loss of traction each one can still apply a directional force and maintain the drift..In trying to apply this principle to a 2wd vehicle, whether it be rwd or fwd, if the vehicle is in an oversteer condition any wheels not providing power are essentially dragging gluteus maximus. In a fwd vehicle, it is a necessary evil induced by ebraking to keep out the back end, in rwd vehicle it is induced upon corner entry to exceed the angle of the steering and simultaneously slow the vehicle; what I still can't grasp is how it helps a rwd vehicle upon corner exit, still sounds like a less than ideal technique to utilize.

Last edited:
3-4 wheels lose traction & get hot & it a "Phenomenon" what the hell is this guy on, I want some.
@ GhostZ Have you ever seen a double rainbow, I think you'd love it.

LERK84
3-4 wheels lose traction & get hot & it a "Phenomenon" what the hell is this guy on, I want some.

Hahahaha i love everyone of your posts hahaha

OOOOHHHHHHHH All the way!

Maybe a video is too much of an obvious move?

yes please! But knowing GhostZ I can almost guarantee that we will not see anything.

OOOOHHHHHHHH All the way!

yes please! But knowing GhostZ I can almost guarantee that we will not see anything.

+1

I have yet to see some sort of evidence of what he's talking about. A video would work wonders in this situation, I wouldn't have to weed though dribble to find out what this is about.

Bluntified
+1

I have yet to see some sort of evidence of what he's talking about. A video would work wonders in this situation, I wouldn't have to weed though dribble to find out what this is about.

I really think he means this....
Gonales

This chicken knows what she is talking about :)

Hey ghost i really do think you have a little of it confused. Or just making it too technical. No harm in doing so i mean i understood what you were trying to do so i understand. But yeah

Please, i understand people dont want to read something because of how blocky it looks but im not going to change that becuse you or anyone else does not want to read it i was stating my opinon and dont really care if anybody sees it or not. This is not just you but alot of other people are getting on my nerves, i know how i write, if someone has a problem P.M. me if not don't read and don't complain about how i post. Sorry if that seems harsh but as for everybody please dont tell me how to write

Please, i understand people dont want to read something because of how blocky it looks but im not going to change that becuse you or anyone else does not want to read it i was stating my opinon and dont really care if anybody sees it or not. This is not just you but alot of other people are getting on my nerves, i know how i write, if someone has a problem P.M. me if not don't read and don't complain about how i post. Sorry if that seems harsh but as for everybody please dont tell me how to write

•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

This also means punctuation. I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm trying to help you because it's me telling you to change it, and not a mod. I hope you realise that.

Observed and experienced this, usually trying to avoid it. Yes, it increases speed, but if I look down and see that my front tires are anything more than a very pale blue (less being a darker blue), I try to countersteer more to cool them off.

Back