Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark Elite
  • 7,722 comments
  • 773,578 views
congrats to all who have reached a new speed/record, and especially congrats to Leo for taking back the GT-R-record!!!

viper
 
Dark Elite
Excellent, an improved 88C-V! I was wondering how you'd been doing... Downloading now. 👍

On the edge of my seat :dopey:

OK, I've watched it... The front is high, yes, but the 88C-V raises a lot before it comes close to leaving the ground. I can see it is pushing, but I don't think it leaves the ground.
Legitimate run! Congratulations :)

Leaderboard Updated

DE

Thanks, you're more than likely to see another speed soon...
Also, congratulations to all you Skyliners'!:dunce: Keep going!

FormulaGT
 
no problem Leo, you deserve it for that speed, and all the others too!!!

viper
 
No worries FormulaGT, hope to see you push your solitary-in-the-top-five 88C-V a little further and faster! ;)

Make no mistake, I'll be trying for the Skyline record! :)

DE
 
Jeez, im gone for 12 hours and look what happens?!?!
Away from my ps2 at the moment, Im thinking about increasing my 6th gear on my GT1 to .621 insted of the .612. The powerband goes all the way to the 8,000RPM limit. I bet you could get much more if it went to 10,000RPM:sly:
 
I might be getting closer. My GT1 speed was 365.38 and there is more room for improvement. Maybe in the gearing or downforce...
 
Hey DE, why don't you welcome me?


img00127yy.jpg




:D
 
This sucks :grumpy:


I'm at the seventh overall spot with the fourth fastest GT-ONE but nooooo


They need a video, #%!* 🤬 :irked:
 
Sorry Pink, but Deathwish is right... And kudos to you for that post, by the way, Deathwish :lol:

Sorry, but the rules are the rules :indiff: I need a video for 350mph+

DE
 
Dark Elite
Hi nic_brix, the rankings page is OK. Not preferable to the Session Record screen, but if that's all you can do that's fine :)
DE
Ok thanks, I'll post a picture of my rankings page as soon as possible but I am in the middle of B-spec-ing the Nurburgring 24 hour enduro at the moment so it will probably have to wait a day.
 
Dark Elite
Sorry Pink, but Deathwish is right... And kudos to you for that post, by the way, Deathwish :lol:

Sorry, but the rules are the rules :indiff: I need a video for 350mph+

DE

Thanks mate:D:)
Oh and sorry It was typed a bit rough,, I just don't like it when people don't know the rules or don't obey them:)
It wasn't personal
 
Pink
Do you need the whole lap from the start of from the tunnel till the end?
Whole lap including the START text appearing on screen, to ensure compliance with Rule Four. Thanks. :)

Don't worry nic_brix, just post it up whenever you can 👍

DE
 
Pink_the_Floyd
This sucks :grumpy:


I'm at the seventh overall spot with the fourth fastest GT-ONE but nooooo


They need a video, #%!* 🤬 :irked:

Join the club my friend:ouch: ....I have the forth fast car in GT4 and have no way to prove it. Oh well, I might be getting a capture card in the future...
 
no improvements from my side..........and sadly King of Rock doesn't fight back with the viper, so no real goals for me now.......

viper
 
Well Leo,, you've beaten me:) After 20 hours!! of finetuning and tweaking I managed to get a speed one mile behind yours,,
Now after 4 new skylines due to power losses I'm sick of this car,, so I'm going to do something else now:),, maybe some day I'll return:D
You won;) (for now)



Sorry for the crappy quality DE,, hope you can see it,, and if it's legit remove my older speed if you want to:)
 
De@tthwi§ho0
Well Leo,, you've beaten me:) After 20 hours!! of finetuning and tweaking I managed to get a speed one mile behind yours,,
Now after 4 new skylines due to power losses I'm sick of this car,, so I'm going to do something else now:),, maybe some day I'll return:D
You won;) (for now)



Sorry for the crappy quality DE,, hope you can see it,, and if it's legit remove my older speed if you want to:)
Oh! You´re a little lucker!!! My Skyline is only 0,01 mph slower:grumpy:
 
Ive had this pic for about a month and just found it on my pc:

I took me a whille but I finaly got a 6cyl road car to 300
 
well done with the GT-R Deathwish, but Leo is the Skyline-master *gg*

and well done with the Supra opendriver!

viper
 
zocker_16
Oh! You´re a little lucker!!! My Skyline is only 0,01 mph slower
Unlucky :lol:
The GT-R has a tendancy to do that... Right, Leo? :p

Nice to see another Supra driver, reckon you can push her further, Opendriver?

Leaderboard Updated

DE
 
Dark Elite
Nice to see another Supra driver, reckon you can push her further, Opendriver?
DE
s'pose so, I got nothing better to do than watch the cows go by....not really!
 
Back