Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark Elite
  • 7,722 comments
  • 773,579 views
R390GT1
Hey guys. I know this is off topic and all but is it possible to reach 400? I've seen someone hit 397? Or close to it

With wheelies probably yeah.
 
Some awesome new speeds guys,, 👍 Keep it up,, does anybody know if Leo already flew past my skyline record?

:cheers:
 
don't think that Leo overtook you in the GT-R.......

nice speeds guys, and a damn fast R32, but it's not the correct thread zocker!! congrats anyways......

viper
 
FYI, I'm gathering strength and making theoretical setup-plans´. if I'm going to go past 314mph, it's going to be with quite good margin, like it was with DE. keep watching your mirrors though, I'll be there some day, and getting closer.. FAST! :trouble:
 
I know:) And I'm liking it,, cause for now my Skyline is collecting dust,, so fly past me so I can fly past you again:)
Would be fun:D

:cheers:
 
good luck Leo...............and i don'T think it's possible to go over 400mph "legal" as the others said before!

viper
 
Leo
it's going to be with quite good margin, like it was with DE.
:D I bet it is! 👍 Good luck...

With how far we've pushed the physics, I cannot see 400mph being anywhere near possible...

zocker
Even not with wheelies I tried it. My highest speed was 370mph
And what cheat system did you use? :yuck:

Don't worry about the mini-challenge discussions Rat, so long as they don't overlay the real 300mph deal ;)

DE
 
i did, but is there a thread with all the settings ???
 
this is one of those threads. you just need to flip thru hundred pages of the thread and you'll spot some settings..and we usually don't post our settings here, because it could be advantageous to other competitors. yes, the competition isTHAT tough..:crazy:
 
lol its all good, im just trying to get my SUPRA RZ over 300 mph, fastest ive got it up to was 295 :ouch:
 
hello everyone i am new to the gt planet but i have been playing the game for a long time now. 89.4% so far. I need your help on the driving missions! my e-mail adress is vadym_1992@hotmail.com if you have any help to give me. Thanks.
 
I reached my bentley speed 8 to 303.12 mph! I dot know how though lol i just messed around with the settings. :crazy:
 
DRIFT GOD
how do i know if it is ???
Look at the milage and see if it says 6.2 miles (or 10km)
If its not, then you might not be able to get it there.:crazy: :ouch:
 
oh ok lol didnt think to look at that, thanx bro 👍

im using the original suspension from AMUSE, should i be using the race modified one from TOYOTA ???
 
DRIFT GOD
oh ok lol didnt think to look at that, thanx bro 👍

im using the original suspension from AMUSE, should i be using the race modified one from TOYOTA ???
No, your fine just look around for some settings, different settine for different people.:)
 
Leo
this is one of those threads. you just need to flip thru hundred pages of the thread and you'll spot some settings..
*taps side of head* It's all in here :sly:
Leo
we usually don't post our settings here, because it could be advantageous to other competitors.
Yep, it really is that tough... :eek:

But good luck with your Supra, DRIFT GOD. And that's a pretty well-thought-out avatar 👍

DE
 
Dark Elite
*taps side of head* It's all in here :sly:
I download all pages of this thread for easier searching, there is many tips this thread too 👍.
 
hey every1! i have been trying to get my mazda 787b to 300mph. No reasults yet my max was 285.30 :ouch: if anyone has settings to make the 787b go 300mph please e-mail them on vadym_1992@hotmail.com


thanks :)
 
opendriver19a
No, your fine just look around for some settings, different settine for different people.:)

when i asked for a settings thread it wasnt because i wanted to copy the settings, i just wanted to get ideas for setting up my suspension and get tips from others. you have been very helpful and i thank you 👍

Dark Elite
good luck with your Supra, DRIFT GOD. And that's a pretty well-thought-out avatar 👍

DE

thanx bro ;)
 
I'm new to this 300mph thing.

I've got over 300mph with the Minolta a couple minutes ago.
BTW, it was with NOS.

 
i didnt give up on the supra, but decided to take a break from it until i find one used with 6.2 miles ;)

so i built a 98 3000gt instead 👍

 
Back