Throw Some Shades With This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Oct 9, 2018.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. AKps3

AKps3

3. darth_tails

darth_tails

So given there is only two repeat paints in this week's exchange how many does that leave on the list to still be released?

I am guessing it must be close to completion time, they've certainly kept the paints going as next week will be a year since our first purchases.

Pleased that shade of matte orange is out as I have a few car liveries that could use that shade along with the aluminium green.

KayX23 likes this.
  4. Auditore

Auditore

Everytime a new Mileage Exchange article comes out i ask myself "how many colors are left?" there must be a limit to the types of greens in the world right? :lol:

5. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

So is this the first Mileage Exchange rotation without any factory colors? (ie. Mantis Green, Giallo Modena, etc.)

6. Famine

Famine Administrator

I think 18. There's 11 gaps (spaces between colours we've had), and 7 tails (spaces after colours we've had, but which would fit). Although there may be more.
    Yep.

7. Ande3200

Ande3200

Nice to see so good updates in gt sport. But right now to Busy playing horizon 4

8. DJShadesUK

DJShadesUK

No, please don't throw me!!

I must have all the wheel and special colours now (that have been released so far) because there is nothing new waiting for me. I wish PD would make more wheels. I just want TSW Apex because they're what I had on my first car...

upload_2018-10-9_12-56-17.png

EDIT: Also, @Famine , indigo text be gone! :lol::lol:

upload_2018-10-9_13-9-34.png

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    KayX23 likes this.
  9. darth_tails

darth_tails

Cool!

I guess if things follow the same pattern as of late the next 2 cycles (2 weeks) of the mileage exchange will probably see the last colours released
    hopefully.

Would be nice to know that I have everything available as then I won't have to remember to login and buy the new stuff each week since I have
    been starting to forget of late until last minute.

10. Famine

Famine Administrator

I've looked again, and my missing items are:

Gaps
    B2 Half Matte
    G2 Matte
    G5 Small Flakes
    G6 Small Flakes
    P6 Small Flakes
    P6 Half Matte
    P7 Half Matte
    P7 Aluminum Metallic
    P7 Matte Metallic
    P8 Matte Metallic
    R2 Matte Metallic

Tails
    G6 Dark Flake L
    G7 Dark Flake L
    G9 Large Flake
    O2 Dark Flake S
    Y4 Matte Metallic
    Y5 Matte Metallic
    Y5 Matte
    R3 Small Flake

So that's actually 19 - 11 gaps that should happen and eight tails that may but are less likely. I have a couple of others besides - also tails - that could possibly be filled in but I think less likely still:
    G9 Aluminum Met.
    G9 Matte Metallic
    P7 Matte
    P8 Matte
    P9 Matte

So potentially 24. Of course there's no reason why PD won't suddenly B/P Darks beyond 5 (there's G6 and G7 Darks for two from three Dark finishes), or go crazy with some R4+, O3+ or Y5+ colours, so nothing above is set in stone.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    BasherB59 likes this.
  11. WJHMH

WJHMH Premium

Oh boy, more green.

12. BasherB59

BasherB59

Still awaiting the "Hundreds and Thousands" Paint !! :D:idea::lol::lol::lol:

13. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom Premium

I just wish we got some more factory paint chips. Like Bleu Alpine. I want to see some Vision GT specific colors show up in the Mileage Exchange, and maybe Mark IV Red. I want to use Mark IV Red for a livery. One thing I want back from the PS3 era is getting the paint chip when you get the car.

Juaddy and talhaONE like this.
  14. daan

daan Moderator

I still don't understand how you can even have a matte fluorescent or a matte metallic.

15. ARTAsean

ARTAsean

I don't understand why they don't simply let us choose to have fluorescent/matte/whatever finish on any HSV we want. Since we have a livery editor, that would make a lot more sense than adding a million paint chips to the game. And it would give us more options.

16. Castrol96

Castrol96

Bought all the paints.

17. Naveek Darkroom

Naveek Darkroom Premium

Even if fluorescent or metallic mattes don't make sense I too want more freedom with the color picker. And let us actually use the paint chips on the generic shape decals.

18. Murtiburti

Murtiburti

It has Already Been there,so that means,i bought this car (;