Throw Some Shades With This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181009123337.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20181009123347.png

So given there is only two repeat paints in this week's exchange how many does that leave on the list to still be released?

I am guessing it must be close to completion time, they've certainly kept the paints going as next week will be a year since our first purchases.

Pleased that shade of matte orange is out as I have a few car liveries that could use that shade along with the aluminium green.

Everytime a new Mileage Exchange article comes out i ask myself "how many colors are left?" there must be a limit to the types of greens in the world right? :lol:

So is this the first Mileage Exchange rotation without any factory colors? (ie. Mantis Green, Giallo Modena, etc.)

So given there is only two repeat paints in this week's exchange how many does that leave on the list to still be released?
Everytime a new Mileage Exchange article comes out i ask myself "how many colors are left?" there must be a limit to the types of greens in the world right? :lol:
I think 18. There's 11 gaps (spaces between colours we've had), and 7 tails (spaces after colours we've had, but which would fit). Although there may be more.
So is this the first Mileage Exchange rotation without any factory colors? (ie. Mantis Green, Giallo Modena, etc.)
Yep.

No, please don't throw me!!

I must have all the wheel and special colours now (that have been released so far) because there is nothing new waiting for me. I wish PD would make more wheels. I just want TSW Apex because they're what I had on my first car...

upload_2018-10-9_12-56-17.png

EDIT: Also, @Famine , indigo text be gone! :lol::lol:

upload_2018-10-9_13-9-34.png

Last edited:
I think 18. There's 11 gaps (spaces between colours we've had), and 7 tails (spaces after colours we've had, but which would fit). Although there may be more.

Yep.

Cool!

I guess if things follow the same pattern as of late the next 2 cycles (2 weeks) of the mileage exchange will probably see the last colours released
hopefully.

Would be nice to know that I have everything available as then I won't have to remember to login and buy the new stuff each week since I have
been starting to forget of late until last minute.

I've looked again, and my missing items are:

Gaps
B2 Half Matte
G2 Matte
G5 Small Flakes
G6 Small Flakes
P6 Small Flakes
P6 Half Matte
P7 Half Matte
P7 Aluminum Metallic
P7 Matte Metallic
P8 Matte Metallic
R2 Matte Metallic

Tails
G6 Dark Flake L
G7 Dark Flake L
G9 Large Flake
O2 Dark Flake S
Y4 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte Metallic
Y5 Matte
R3 Small Flake

So that's actually 19 - 11 gaps that should happen and eight tails that may but are less likely. I have a couple of others besides - also tails - that could possibly be filled in but I think less likely still:
G9 Aluminum Met.
G9 Matte Metallic
P7 Matte
P8 Matte
P9 Matte

So potentially 24. Of course there's no reason why PD won't suddenly B/P Darks beyond 5 (there's G6 and G7 Darks for two from three Dark finishes), or go crazy with some R4+, O3+ or Y5+ colours, so nothing above is set in stone.

Last edited:
I just wish we got some more factory paint chips. Like Bleu Alpine. I want to see some Vision GT specific colors show up in the Mileage Exchange, and maybe Mark IV Red. I want to use Mark IV Red for a livery. One thing I want back from the PS3 era is getting the paint chip when you get the car.

I still don't understand how you can even have a matte fluorescent or a matte metallic.

I still don't understand how you can even have a matte fluorescent or a matte metallic.

I don't understand why they don't simply let us choose to have fluorescent/matte/whatever finish on any HSV we want. Since we have a livery editor, that would make a lot more sense than adding a million paint chips to the game. And it would give us more options.

I don't understand why they don't simply let us choose to have fluorescent/matte/whatever finish on any HSV we want. Since we have a livery editor, that would make a lot more sense than adding a million paint chips to the game. And it would give us more options.
Even if fluorescent or metallic mattes don't make sense I too want more freedom with the color picker. And let us actually use the paint chips on the generic shape decals.

Back