Thrustmaster 599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Alcantara Edition!

• Thread starter Mr Latte
  • 95 comments
Anybody on here know of a guide on how to take one apart, done so?
I need to see how the rear hub is attached
I assume you mean the wheel rather than the base? It's incredibly easy. Just a few screws etc. Take it off the wheelbase and have a look. It all comes apart with a few hex bolts (allen keys) at the front and standard cross-head screws at the back.

I assume you mean the wheel rather than the base? It's incredibly easy. Just a few screws etc. Take it off the wheelbase and have a look. It all comes apart with a few hex bolts (allen keys) at the front and standard cross-head screws at the back.
Thanks!

Just took one apart for some measurements easy peasy like you said.
I want to add a quick release hub to mine so my GTomega will fit folded under the stairs.
Not getting one of the real qrh though as they are expensive just going for a china special as safety is not an issue.

Easiest way would be a flat round plate for the steering wheel, hole in center

Now a connector that will work (and keep working)
And a way to attach the shaft to the existing one

Old thread, but I'm resurrecting it as I got this wheel and it's gonna be my first foray into sim racing with one!

My hands are more comfortable and the FFB feels stronger.
Compared to the smaller stock rim? I'd assume a larger diameter rim would produce a bit less of force?

Last edited:
Weird that Thrustmaster never uploaded a presentation video on YouTube for this great rim.

Anyway, here's me holding it for the first time, soon I'll get the T300 and T-LCM pedals too!
IMG_20210910_201304.jpg

Last edited:
Back