• 59 comments
More pictures:
img_tmopenwheel_1000x1000_5.jpg

img_tmopenwheel_1000x1000_4.jpg

54520553_1980216538774686_7821173675519901696_n.jpg
Will they work with 300rs base?

Last edited:
Compatible with the Thrustmaster ecosystem*

T500 RS, T300 RS Servo Base, T300 RS, T300 GT Edition, T300 Ferrari GTE, T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, TX Racing Wheel Servo Base, TX Racing Wheel, TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition, TS-XW RACER, TS-PC RACER, T-GT (*sold separately).

Can you guys please help me with a question about the to open wheel that’s new. It says it’s compatible with the tc servo base and other wheels. Do you need the servo base? Right now i have the Logitech Xbox g920 wheel and pedals. I want to replace he wheel and would like this one as it’s brand new and looks so much cooler it looks like an f1 wheel or lmp1 wheel. Do I need the servo base to use it? or do I just need the little adapter to make this new tm wheel to work with Logitech pedals. This tm open wheel is for Xbox correct? thrusmaster I think just does stuff for games so much better. And the price seems great.

Can you guys please help me with a question about the tx open wheel that’s new. It says it’s compatible with the tc servo base and other wheels. Do you need the servo base? Right now i have the Logitech Xbox g920 wheel and pedals. I want to replace he wheel and would like this one as it’s brand new and looks so much cooler it looks like an f1 wheel or lmp1 wheel. Do I need the servo base to use it or do I just need the little adapter to make this new tx wheel work with Logitech pedals. thrusmaster I think just does stuff for games so much better. And the price seems great.
You will need a thrustmaster base to use these wheels.

Ok so I need to get the thrusmaster servo base. Ok thanks good to know I will definitely look Into it. To bad this doesn’t come with a base.
You could get one of these (check in the quote below). He's just made one for the G920 as well (read post #9 of the thread quoted 👍).

Edited to add this link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/MVHStudios

I made a mod for the G29 because I was unhappy with the tiny wheel of the original G29. It is fully reversible, wont void your warranty and does not require any wiring or soldering skills.

I also made a very easy magnetic paddle shifter mod because the ones I found on Thingiverse all swapped the original paddles for printed ones and I wanted to use the metal ones. Also no soldering, cables and fully reversible.

You can download the shifter mod for free here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3411628

I have not yet decided to offer ready printed versions including the bolts and nuts but if there is interest, let me know.

Last edited:
I want this
Thrustmaster Racing Wheel Servo Base for Xbox One or TX Racing Wheel Servo Base. Just has to be for Xbox.

+

Thrustmaster Open Wheel Add On (Which is releasing for pre order April 4 and is for Xbox and pc. I’m getting it for Xbox)

+

Thrustmaster Wheel to Logitech Pedal Adapter (Which will makes my peddles work)

=

I’m going to replace my Logitech g920 wheel I got this past holiday season on sale. And I regret it so much because I wanted the f1 Ferrari thrusmaster wheel but the sales for others wheels and peddles where a little to high but I should have bought it. Now I’m spending more to get thrusmaster stuff. It’s just so far nothing is good price. Since both the Ferrari wheel and this new lmp1 looking wheel are wheels only no thrusmaster part. Just the wheel to stick on other thrusmaster wheel
S that come off

Can you guys help me decide which is the way to go with buying a thrusmaster wheel. I feel I need to switch from Logitech g920 and move to thrusmaster since they seem to be more for Xbox and seem more used with sim racing. I’m starting out and just getting my feet wet but last winter on sale I got the Logitech g920 and wheels for a good start price around 200 dollars I think maybe 250. It’s fun but I think I should have gone with thrusmaster. After more review or readings over the past few months it seems thrusmaster works better with Xbox abd is even more real when playing then Logitech. I also really want the f1 wheel or the New tm open wheel since they look so cool. So my question I know thrusmaster has wheels that cone off but prices seem all over the place. Also I hear mixed reviews that the Xbox servo base isn’t very good or at lest the comments I read on amazon say so or they had to replace it soon after getting it. So if I want the new wheel add on or the old f1 wheel. What set is best to get and priced decent. Or do you get the servo base for Xbox and is the servo base for Xbox reliable. Because then with that base you can then get a wheel of your choice. Yes the base is pricey at 250 or so but is it the right way to go. I also heard I can keep my Logitech pedals since they sell an adapter that would work with thrusmaster and Logitech. Or is it better to get a wheel set from thrusmaster. I don’t need a clutch pedal. That just came with my g920 package. Sorry for rambling but I appreciate any opinions and advice

I've had a TX Servo base die on me, but Thrustmaster was very good with sending me a warranty replacement very quickly. Warranty should be one year in the US or two in Europe

TS-XW should be a better option with reliability, but it's only available as part of a $650-700 bundle. Hopefully now that the other parts of the bundle have been made available seperately the base will be sold seperately too. I'd like to upgrade to it

Yeah warranty is a must on purchasing these types of things. I may go with this
  1. Thrusmaster tx rw. Then get an f1 or tm wheel. )
If I don’t go with just the servo base and the f1 wheel. I’m doing this upgrade probably early summer.

I regret not getting the thrusmaster. But I’m trading in my Xbox one x later this summer so i will update my wheel to a PS4 thrusmaster. But I regret my purchase in December because I got Logitech so ugh. But oh well lesson learned do more research and pick more wisely

I regret not getting the thrusmaster. But I’m trading in my Xbox one x later this summer so i will update my wheel to a PS4 thrusmaster. But I regret my purchase in December because I got Logitech so ugh. But oh well lesson learned do more research and pick more wisely

Dont regret going not to fanatec later on then. Its worth doing the research on their products too.

Dont regret going not to fanatec later on then. Its worth doing the research on their products too.

No that’s to expensive right now. I would love fanatec. But I will get thrusmaster for sure this holiday season and the correct latest one within a good price. I have the next gen racing stand. I just need to switch out the Xbox Logitech wheel. If i get the adapter I can keep the Logitech pedals otherwise maybe the wheel I get will have pedals

The F1 rim right shifter has bust on mine. It clicks just fine but it doesn’t do anything. Build quality is appalling like the servo base. Iam on my 3rd base now through warranty.

I just started using the TM open wheel on a T-GT base for GT Sport. Does anyone know if you can assign the rotary switch to change the MFD modes in game?

Anybody able to give me some info (for a friend) about this:

"""""I need to find out what the knitter button diameter of either the Thrustmaster P310 or 383 Rally wheels are"""""

Since it has to do with decals, I think the diameter of the knitter button base and also the diameter of the button itself is wanted.
So, if any of you owns one of these wheels... please... ;)

Back