Thrustmaster Repair Service

• Thread starter PirovacBoy
  • 11 comments
Germany
Cologne/Germany
PirovacBoy
Hello Folks, maybe someone can tell me how long the whole procedure will take ? So no more GTS for me for the next Weeks I guess. Pity, but better now while Exhibition Season is still running.
Thanks in advance.

Ive been holding off for too long getting my t300rs repaired, I got bored of looking for a shop that would look at it and figured going to thrustmaster would be expensive.

Hello Folks, maybe someone can tell me how long the whole procedure will take ? So no more GTS for me for the next Weeks I guess. Pity, but better now while Exhibition Season is still running.
Thanks in advance.
It took them 3 days to send me a replacement spring for my pedals, have you sent your wheel off or waiting for a part?

Thanks in advance.
Took 31 days for me to receive an e-mail that I am eligible for a full refund. Apparently they can’t even repair their own products within 31 days...

And that’s despite that I explicitly asked them to hurry as I have a championship to win :sly:

It took them 3 days to send me a replacement spring for my pedals, have you sent your wheel off or waiting for a part?
I have to send them my Wheel. I received the Retoure Sticker today.
The X Button is permanently pressed( the spring that pushes it back is broken I think) so I think they will have to a) repair it or b) maybe they‘ll gift me a new Wheel

Took 31 days for me to receive an e-mail that I am eligible for a full refund. Apparently they can’t even repair their own products within 31 days...
Haha, wow at least you got your Money back ;)

They will gift you nothing, except maybe not fix it at all and then scratch your 170 pedals, oh wait thats warranty.. in North America warranty is done in Illinois, but repairs have to be sent to Montreal. I bought a new one, because i wasn't going that route as i would be sending it internationally on my dime. However my old one got mysteriously repaired under warranty after i bought a new one, wierd how i managed that?

Thanks in advance.

I just had my wheel repaired under warranty, same thing, they sent me sticker for return post.

It took along time for wheel to be received by them, but once it was received, they repaired and returned it very quickly.

It took about 2 weeks for wheel to be returned to them (from 1st phonecall to their customer service), then about a week for them to repair and return it to me.

They will gift you nothing, except maybe not fix it at all and then scratch your 170 pedals, oh wait thats warranty.. in North America warranty is done in Illinois, but repairs have to be sent to Montreal. I bought a new one, because i wasn't going that route as i would be sending it internationally on my dime. However my old one got mysteriously repaired under warranty after i bought a new one, wierd how i managed that?
Really? Repairs here are done only in France (afaik) and they picked mine up here in Slovakia. I didn't pay a cent. Not that I would... it's their product that they're selling here.

@PirovacBoy mine is broken too, again. I was waiting for the Final Season to end so I'm gonna get it repaired (so, refund) soon.

Well i‘m still in Warranty Time so I‘m quite sure they‘ll at least repair it. I‘m hoping a lazy Employee receives my Wheel and makes me the Santa ;)

Really? Repairs here are done only in France (afaik) and they picked mine up here in Slovakia. I didn't pay a cent. Not that I would... it's their product that they're selling here.

@PirovacBoy mine is broken too, again. I was waiting for the Final Season to end so I'm gonna get it repaired (so, refund) soon.
Oh Man, that’s bad. I have heard that the T300 is very lousy in Quality compared to the T150. Mine works like a Clockwork since day1. Never ever had a single error or any sign of problems. And I use it every day for hours at least you know me.

But 3 days ago I was chatting in between the race in a lobby and suddenly the X-Button didn’t jump back and was stuck. I tried to pull it out but some kind of Magnet always pulled it back in.
That’s a joke, I mean such a small problem, it’s super stupid :boggled:

I just had my wheel repaired under warranty, same thing, they sent me sticker for return post.

It took along time for wheel to be received by them, but once it was received, they repaired and returned it very quickly.

It took about 2 weeks for wheel to be returned to them (from 1st phonecall to their customer service), then about a week for them to repair and return it to me.
Man, you really made my day :cheers:

This is how long it took for my throttle spring to arrive. It came from France to UK apparently.

Hope you get it sorted quickly mate :cheers:

I spent 2 days emailing them with replies to their solutions. After 2 days i was told that a new pedal set has been ordered and should arrive in a weeks time....

Back