Thrustmaster T150/TMX Force Feedback Racing Wheels

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 385 comments
This is looking more and more likely to be my next wheel :D

@super_gt is the pedal socket the same as T300? I'm wondering if the Ricmotech Logitech pedal adapter is compatible? This will be the final key in the puzzle for me. Thanks!

@super_gt is the pedal socket the same as T300?
150.png

Does anybody have ideal settings for this wheel with Project Cars (PS4)? My buddy just got it and is clueless with the settings so I'm trying to find a good base for him.

Thanks,

This is looking more and more likely to be my next wheel :D

@super_gt is the pedal socket the same as T300? I'm wondering if the Ricmotech Logitech pedal adapter is compatible? This will be the final key in the puzzle for me. Thanks!

The Ricmotech Logitech pedal adapter should be compatible -- the Bodin Solutions BPA-TX-G27 Pedal Adapter will work with the T150, so I'm sure Ricmotech's adapter will also work.

:cool:

Not available from where I ordered until 6/11
I'm hoping and praying it's everything my old DFGT used to be, TM T100 is doing my head in, thought I would miss FF more than 900 degrees plus of turning but I was wrong, so wrong!!
I'm also hoping it will clamp to my Wheel Stand Pro, which, unlike the T100, has been awesome.

Everyone knew that it would make noise it has gears in it not full belt drive...still pleased non the less with its performance. Besides that video didnt show any settings being used whatso ever, more ffb used yeah worse it is noise wise

Seems to me like hes trying to show that the wheel pulls to the left.

It also seems like ISR done a great job masking just how loud the wheel really is. In the video he put his mike right on the wheel and said how its quieter than the Logi wheels. That video shows that's its at least as loud. So I will be taking their thoughts on the feel of the wheel compared to a G27 with a grain of salt as well. It seems to be another one of their commercials disguised as a review. :rolleyes:

Seems to me like hes trying to show that the wheel pulls to the left.

It also seems like ISR done a great job masking just how loud the wheel really is. In the video he put his mike right on the wheel and said how its quieter than the Logi wheels. That video shows that's its at least as loud. So I will be taking their thoughts on the feel of the wheel compared to a G27 with a grain of salt as well. It seems to be another one of their commercials disguised as a review. :rolleyes:
When spinning the wheel, every wheel with a motor will make noise.

The big difference is not the noise when the wheel spins a long way, but the rattle when you have things under control and drive over bumps or kerbs. That's where the G2x is likely to be louder. And unless you are a drifter, the rattle accounts for much more than the noise spinning the wheel around long distances.

From what I have seen and read I think a proper review would read something like, sounds like a G2x, feels like a G2x, but for half the price.
It's possible. I guess we just have to wait for properly impartial guys to try them out and compare.

(yes, lots of youtube channels such as ISR, team VVV are clearly sponsored by Thrustmaster. As long as they are open about it I'm fine with it, but second opinions from impartial alternatives are always welcome)

From what I have seen and read I think a proper review would read something like, sounds like a G2x, feels like a G2x, but for half the price.

I think you're completely wrong about the sound level -- I had a Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force, which used a 270-degree version of the T150's belt/gear drive, and that wheel was quiet enough for me to race in my living room while my wife watched TV (<cough, cough, Gray's Anatomy, cough> without it disturbing her one little bit. Couldn't say the same for the G27, which was MUCH louder.

So, actually, a proper review would read something like, "MUCH quieter than a G2x, smoother than a G2x, and half the price."

im really considering this wheel as my next wheel
I think you're completely wrong about the sound level -- I had a Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force, which used a 270-degree version of the T150's belt/gear drive, and that wheel was quiet enough for me to race in my living room while my wife watched TV (<cough, cough, Gray's Anatomy, cough> without it disturbing her one little bit. Couldn't say the same for the G27, which was MUCH louder.

So, actually, a proper review would read something like, "MUCH quieter than a G2x, smoother than a G2x, and half the price."

hey im really considering getting this wheel (for drifting)as an upgrade from my g27,is it possible to see a startup comparison between the t150 and g27?

Hello everyone, I currently have a G27 and I'm looking to upgrade to a PS4 compatible wheel. Thrustmaster T150 looks to be the most value for money. My only concern is its reliability. I have read online that Thrustmaster wheels are not very reliable and their customer service is poor. Reliability is most important to me as I stay in India and I will be importing the wheel from Amazon.com if I buy. Should I buy it now or wait for any upcoming deals on it? Will the G29 be a better wheel for me (which is available in India)? Any other suggestions. Thanks!

Last edited:
Everything has poor reliability if you go by the net.

I have had a Thrustmaster T500RS wheel for years and it still works like a top. The T150 is new tho and you probably won't get a lot of impressions on it yet.

Depending on import price, it may be cheaper to get the T150 as you can use your G27 pedals with it (with Ricmotech or similar type adapter).

Everything has poor reliability if you go by the net.

I have had a Thrustmaster T500RS wheel for years and it still works like a top. The T150 is new tho and you probably won't get a lot of impressions on it yet.

I think I should wait till I get more long term reviews. Thanks!

Depending on import price, it may be cheaper to get the T150 as you can use your G27 pedals with it (with Ricmotech or similar type adapter).

The T150 is much more cheaper. Only issue is, will the adapter be available in India?

The adapter is available today on the Ricmotech or Bodin websites (see the original post of the T300 thread for links). You can check with them on shipping options and likely cost for getting it to India.

The adapter is available today on the Ricmotech or Bodin websites (see the original post of the T300 thread for links). You can check with them on shipping options and likely cost for getting it to India.

Thanks!

Ricmotech probably has them in stock -- they're out-of-stock on my site . . . I have parts on-hand, but none ready to ship, so check Ricmotech first. If they don't have them in stock, drop me a PM and I'll get one put together for you ASAP.

:)

I think I should wait till I get more long term reviews. Thanks!

The T150 is much more cheaper. Only issue is, will the adapter be available in India?

I can ship to India if Ricmotech can't -- International shipping for the BPA-TX-G27 adapters is a flat-rate $8 fee, I believe (might be $6, can't recall offhand).

Noob question for those who have the wheel, I couldn't find a clear answer by googling or looking at the manual:

When using this wheel on GT6 is it possible to change the angle of rotation?
and if so do you have to keep changing it every time you go to track/restart or is it just the once on initial game load?

thanks

Back