Thrustmaster T300RS settings - FFB feels strange

• Thread starter Cssgareth
  • 74 comments
Those settings are geared towards console versions.
And yes, the Thrustmaster control panel settings affects on console in games that don't use autodor system
Autodor system? Sorry I’m not familiar.

Ha! I just came across your conversation with another member on this topic. I gather they were very adamant they have all the PDF’s. Lol.

Last edited:
I had been doing career in the V12 aston with some nice light settings, decided to have a go at the bentley special event, found the wheel much heavier without changing anything. Not sure if a bug or it's to simulate heavier steering feel that actually exists in that car?

A few of my buttons also got messed up, change view went into the ignition button so every time i tried to start the car it changed the view as well! :lol:

Had to turn my gain down from 70 to 60.

My normal settings are
Strength 70
Min force 1
Dynamic damping 80
Road feel 9
Steering lin 1
Brake gamma 1 (t3pa pedals)

Last edited:
I attached the setup coming straight from Thrustmaster site in assistance folder. Read carefully the first page and follow the procedure indicated, then pass to setting. Hope it works, I didn't try yet because I am not at home, I will come back in 2 days.
Please let us know.

Attachments

• ACC_PS4_racing_wheel_tip_EN.pdf
    440.4 KB · Views: 187
I attached the setup coming straight from Thrustmaster site in assistance folder. Read carefully the first page and follow the procedure indicated, then pass to setting. Hope it works, I didn't try yet because I am not at home, I will come back in 2 days.
Please let us know.
Thanks but this has nothing to do with ffb. I believe the screenshot is only the default settings.

Here goes some recommend settings for Thrustmaster T150

View attachment 937190
Where can i find something similar to the T500?
My FFB feels weired is this game. Sometimes it just spot working for less than 1 sec and then it "kicks" right after that. And my wheel trnds to a pendulous effect at straight, really strange, makes the car really hard to slow down sometimes.
And the worse is the wheel tends to pull itself to the Apex of the corners, especially the slow ones, making the cars go to places where it's not supposed to.

Where can i find something similar to the T500?
My FFB feels weired is this game. Sometimes it just spot working for less than 1 sec and then it "kicks" right after that. And my wheel trnds to a pendulous effect at straight, really strange, makes the car really hard to slow down sometimes.
And the worse is the wheel tends to pull itself to the Apex of the corners, especially the slow ones, making the cars go to places where it's not supposed to.
Don't have a T500 so i can't say that it helps

Back