Thrustmaster T3PA Pro & T3PA Wide Pedal Set Thread

Which one to get?

• Total voters
Australia
Australia
Soulfresh-ACV
Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedal set
available on Amazon

Includes a new conical brake mod for stiffer and more progressive braking which is not available on stock T500RS pedals. This pedal set is invertible to suit GT/F1 style setup.

ISRTV Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedal Set review

ISRTV Thrustmaster T3PA Wide Pedal Set review

Compatibility Wheels (Platform)

Accessories

Mods

Official Thrustmaster Support

Please feel free to ask any questions, share your experiences or any issues.

Last edited:
How's the brake pedal feel (with the conical brake mod)? Still don't know why T300RS or TX didn't come with this pedal set as standard.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the pedals can be removed from the stand and remounted like you can with G25/27?

How's the brake pedal feel (with the conical brake mod)? Still don't know why T300RS or TX didn't come with this pedal set as standard.
It didn't come with a shifter, either so I don't see why it would come with a clutch. Also, it's aimed at a market where most people don't use the clutch any way.

And three in stock via Amazon for those of us in the US.

Jerome

Does anybody know when this will be available in Europe?

Edit: ordered a set.
Got an Emial that they will be available on October 17

Last edited:
Ordered my t3pa pedals from amazon US.

It's been 4 days so far. How long to arrive, does anyone know.

Please inform thank you in advance..

whenever they get them. so many stock issues. there is no telling when you'll get them

whenever they get them. so many stock issues. there is no telling when you'll get them

Have you order these or have em?

I wanna know an exact arrival date from experience from amazon (US) user.

Please & Thank you in advance.

as amazon says. so no you will not get a arrival date until they get them. they don't even have them and often say this on out of stock items

Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.

as amazon says. so no you will not get a arrival date until they get them. they don't even have them and often say this on out of stock items

Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.

Dude no disrespect. But don't you think I've notice..

I pre order these pedals. My question is, if someone have pre order these before I did, and already have em. How long did it take em to receive the item.

Sorry brotha, but you need to read correctly before you post. Lol. "jez Lou weez"

Yeah it's pretty damn annoying. Happened to me with TH8A shifter. Took ages before receiving an email saying the item will be shipped XX-XX date. I think Thrustmaster is struggling to cope with delivering stock to Amazon from Asia (wherever it's being manufactured). Previous experience when it's back order on Amazon, usually restock within 10 days and. But for the TH8A, took more 3 weeks.

Whatever Thrustmaster do about the shortage, just hope that they don't rush their manufacturers and result massive amount product defects….

Does anyone know if the optional "conical brake mod" device would also attach to the standard T300 Rs Brake pedal if we so desired?

I don't need the clutch, but would love to hook up the brake mod to the standard pedal system if it were ever sold separately (hint, hint).

Does anyone know if the optional "conical brake mod" device would also attach to the standard T300 Rs Brake pedal if we so desired?

I don't need the clutch, but would love to hook up the brake mod to the standard pedal system if it were ever sold separately (hint, hint).
Not a chance, there would be nowhere to screw it in.

thank you, that's what i needed to know.

It looked like it might have attached in some way that might be able to fit into it (in my dreams). :grumpy:

i really want to get my hands on a set does anyone know how long it will take before their stocks are back?

also amazon today changed it from "temporary unavailable" to "unavailable"

this is scarring me, are they no longer selling it to usa?

Dude no disrespect. But don't you think I've notice..

I pre order these pedals. My question is, if someone have pre order these before I did, and already have em. How long did it take em to receive the item.

Sorry brotha, but you need to read correctly before you post. Lol. "jez Lou weez"

jesus what else do you want to know? I mean it says it right there on the page that they have no idea when they are getting more. not everyone's experience will show you a pattern always. relax...you'll get your cheapo $88 pedals soon enough.

and i read what you write good enough to think you might gain some insight...if you're that curious hit up the amazon chat feature... but i'm sure they'll tell you same thing....

...but i suppose someone will tell you how long it took but just remember they have hardly been in stock since release in the U.S. and not many people even have them in the U.S. because of the stock issue

jesus what else do you want to know? I mean it says it right there on the page that they have no idea when they are getting more. not everyone's experience will show you a pattern always. relax...you'll get your cheapo $88 pedals soon enough.

and i read what you write good enough to think you might gain some insight...if you're that curious hit up the amazon chat feature... but i'm sure they'll tell you same thing....

...but i suppose someone will tell you how long it took but just remember they have hardly been in stock since release in the U.S. and not many people even have them in the U.S. because of the stock issue

I was fairly specific enough. I wanted an answer from a Amazon user that have purchase the pedals. not information on the site that i've already read lol..

Read what Soulfresh_ACV wrote that was my answer to my simply specific question from an specific consumer of their purchase.. lol

what a shame dude.

I just read a comment directly from Wheel Stand Pro in their assembly video that the brake mod for these pedals has to be disconnected in order to mount the pedals to the WSP Deluxe V2. Are they talking about the conical brake mod in the Inside Simracing video? If so, I can't see how mounting this set to a WSP would need to disconnect the adjuster if the pedals are fastened from below. Anyone have any insight? I don't want to invest in upgrading my WSP if the brake mod feature won't work.

I just read a comment directly from Wheel Stand Pro in their assembly video that the brake mod for these pedals has to be disconnected in order to mount the pedals to the WSP Deluxe V2. Are they talking about the conical brake mod in the Inside Simracing video? If so, I can't see how mounting this set to a WSP would need to disconnect the adjuster if the pedals are fastened from below. Anyone have any insight? I don't want to invest in upgrading my WSP if the brake mod feature won't work.

I saw that video too, so yesterday I sent them an email asking about this issue and they told me that they will send my WSP with a different screw so I can mount the T3PA pedal set with the conical rubber mod.

Just send them an email before placing your order and they will do the same.

All that was solved in the lapse of 15 minutes, top customer service!

Last edited:
I saw that video too, so yesterday I sent them an email asking about this issue and they told me that they will send my WSP with a different screw so I can mount the T3PA pedal set with the conical rubber mod.

Just send them an email before placing your order and they will make the same.

All that was solved in the lapse of 15 minutes, top customer service!

I agree, I also sent them an e-mail and the promptness of their reply was amazing.

Thanks for the help, I was just getting ready to send them another message. Looks like I'm going to stick with the WSP.

They changed my deliverydate to november 5th :( :grumpy:
I've been looking for a set too, haven't yet found a shop which dared to quote less than "10+ days". It's not even on pricewatch..... Which presumably means the launch of the T3PA in various EU countries hasn't happened yet?

Only in the beginner of November they could be available, i received an email from Thrustmaster.
I've been looking for a set too, haven't yet found a shop which dared to quote less than "10+ days". It's not even on pricewatch..... Which presumably means the launch of the T3PA in various EU countries hasn't happened yet?

I cancelled this and my TH8A orders with Amazon. At this point it's too close to Christmas to buy the T300, these pedals and the shifter just for myself. My wheel upgrades will have to wait a couple more months.

Back