Thrustmaster t500 RS and F12011

• Thread starter Dakndonk
  • 11 comments
Dakndonk
Does anyone know if this steering wheel will be compatable with F12011 on the PS3?

I've looked everywhere for an answer but to no avail.

Thanks

At the moment, it's too early too tell for sure. However, it is very likely that it will be supported 👍

Thanks for the quick reply, I would of thought it would be supported as it's prob the best wheel out there apart from the G27.

Just trying to make up my mind which one to buy?

I need a good steering wheel for the likes of GT5, NASCAR THE GAME and F12011.

Any ideas??

I have no idea about NtG, but the G27 isn't supported in GT5. The T500 RS is your best bet. Unless you like an H-shifter...

Well considering the f1 series is made by the people who make the dirt series (the most recent one supported the t500), I think its safe to assume f1 2011 will also support it.

Fixed that for you

If you call a 300 euro wheel having a third of the FFB strenght, of a 100 euro wheel (DFGT), support than I guess it is supported

It sure works but not as it is suppose to work and it isnt fully supported and thats a fact... unless Im missing its pic on the supported wheels in the settings....

Last edited:
You can't map the buttons on a G27 for GT5. So, not fully supported, unlike the T500 RS.

Those are the keywords. Saying it's not supported may confuse some people into thinking that it doesn't work with GT5. It's supported, just not fully supported.

Parker

I'm not 100% sure but I think I saw the list of supported wheels on the CM forums & T500RS was on there (I know as I've got one & wanted to know)

Back