Thrustmaster T500RS paddles dont work as L1/R1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Metfanant
  • 19 comments
  • 5,821 views
Messages
536
United States
New York
Messages
Metfanant
Messages
Metfanant
the paddles work just fine for shifting in races...but they dont function as L1/R1 in the menus of GT6...is this normal? or am i missing something
 
even the G27's... have to use the controller for menus
 
From what I know, no paddles an any wheel work in the menus.(My DFGT's don't work)
 
Same here on the Driving Force GT. It's kinda annoying.
 
Plus... when you upgrade to fully customizable transmission you can't shift with the H gate shifter w/clutch :/
 
ok, no biggie...i was about to hook up my DFGT to see if that worked...but i wont bother now...ill just keep a DualShock3 handy for menus...thats kind of annoying because the game totally seems to want to recognize them as "R1/L1" when you look in the menus for assigning buttons...should be something easily patchable


i just wanted to make sure something was not weird
 
I'm guessing that we'll have to wait for an update or something.
Yeah, there is a few other small things I can think of too.
 
Hi,

Same problem here too with the T500 RS! The paddles don't function as L1/R1 in the menus of GT6!

What a bummer! :(
 
Excellent, the latest update fixed it? Was starting to annoy me.
 
cool for DFGT hopefully will work on T500. anyone know if the RA menu is back for the T500? sorry haven't had time to update game to 1.02 yet

PS just updated and R1/L1 don't work on menu screen; however you can map the RA menu in the wheel options
 
Last edited:
So the t500 l1/r1 issue has not been solved, correct?
 
So the t500 l1/r1 issue has not been solved, correct?

Don't think so, using T500 & DS3 right now. Still the same drill.
I no longer have paddles on my base so cannot check that. (F458/F1 Rims, and TH8RS here)
But if the wheel is not connected the DS3's L1/R1 buttons work.

Issue seems to happen when both the wheel & DS3 used together.
Turn the DS3 off and see what happens on T500 for those with static paddles.
You might have to disconnect/reconnect wheel once.
 
its weird because say I'm customizing my car, I can't press L1/R1 on neither my paddles OR my wireless controller to change the view of my cars..

this only happened on the latest update
 
Well I guess now we know about the fixed paddles.
Thanks.
I had the same issue with DFGT. First they didn't work at all, then they worked but not on the ds3. With the t500, nothing.
Yeah, this place is not so great to live in.
 
Last edited:
I had the same issue with DFGT. First they didn't work at all, then they worked but not on the ds3. With the t500, nothing.
Yeah, this place is not so great to live in.

Same here, to zoom in pictures I have to use the stick on the pad and the paddle on the wheel. It's okay when I'm completely sober...
 
Back