Thrustmaster upcoming new products?

Netherlands
Netherlands
I found Some interesting “new” Hopefully soon to be anounced product listings on some random webshop/ Guillemot document (see attached)

expanding the Thrustmaster ecosystem:

- Thrustmaster BT LED display addon $149

- Thrustmaster TSSH shifter & handbrake Sparco $249

- Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer 488 Challenge edition $649

- Thrustmaster Ferrari 250 GTO vintage wheel addon $399

EDIT:
- TRS official loadcell brake mod $99
This is huge news for me personally! I hope it’s compatible with T3pa and the pro set!

Attachments

• Guillemot Inc. Minimum Advertised Price Policy THRUSTMASTER.pdf
    202.5 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
Found a isrtv forum thread referencing the loadcell mod has been floating around since 2013. Also a install document, attached here.

Apparantly has been in development quite some time.

Attachments

• TRS LoadCell_Realistic braking experience.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 354
Found a isrtv forum thread referencing the loadcell mod has been floating around since 2013. Also a install document:

Apparantly has been in development quite some time.
They register but nothing appen.....sadly

D9123A7B-268A-47A8-8945-167EE4D6C965.jpeg

If the TS-PC racer 488 challenge edition is coming out... this is one sweet rim!

And also, I can see it will be also compatible with a t3pa pedals.as we can see the design.it attach to the back of the pedal plate.hope it will be release.many market for the t500rs and t3pa and the t3pa pro.fingercross.

And also, I can see it will be also compatible with a t3pa pedals.as we can see the design.it attach to the back of the pedal plate.hope it will be release.many market for the t500rs and t3pa and the t3pa pro.fingercross.
I’m not so sure thought the photos are from 2013. So either they killed the product and maybe are releasing a new pedal set (loadcell) or maybe they mad a new design. No official announcement yet.

Wow now its show in amazon.damn hope it will be announce from thrustmaster. Its been a long time.
It may have been listed since 2013. I had high hopes, but not so sure now. But it would be smart to bring it out now, since there are loads of sim racers combining their thrustmaster wheels with fanatec or other high end pedals. The t3pa (pro) with loadcell mod would give those a run for their money!

Well bad news for the loadcell.i email thrudtmaster and they say, they dont have such accessories in development or planning to manufacture.
Oh well back to pot then.

Well bad news for the loadcell.i email thrudtmaster and they say, they dont have such accessories in development or planning to manufacture.
Oh well back to pot then.
That’s too bad! It’s just weird that they still produce the t3pa with those 2 little holes behind the pedals. Maybe it’s a bit more down the roadmap? It would be the logic move after releasing the new 3 flagship wheels to upgrade the pedal set. It would sell like hot cakes! I’m still waiting for an answer myself after asking again. Maybe if enough people ask around they’lol change their mind?

I guess just will need to get a cpx adapter after all. (When it’s back in stock)

That’s too bad! It’s just weird that they still produce the t3pa with those 2 little holes behind the pedals. Maybe it’s a bit more down the roadmap? It would be the logic move after releasing the new 3 flagship wheels to upgrade the pedal set. It would sell like hot cakes! I’m still waiting for an answer myself after asking again. Maybe if enough people ask around they’lol change their mind?

I guess just will need to get a cpx adapter after all. (When it’s back in stock)
They ask to me yesterday...and in a minimun words They tell me they dont have any idea about the product i was asking for...the led display...
Then....???

They ask to me yesterday...and in a minimun words They tell me they dont have any idea about the product i was asking for...the led display...
Then....???
I think it’s more likely customer support is kept in the blue or instructed to keep it under the wraps untill any official announcement are made.

Then....???
Of course they can't give you any information until official announcement(s). It's useless to ask support about rumoured products.

Their next product is a "non-lube screw mcfidget". It screws you, dry, and you fidget with it the entire time between the purchase and the time it breaks.

Back