Thrustmaster upcoming new products?

The handbrake photo shows two very interesting things:
1. It doubles as a sequential shifter, likely to be way better feel than the TH8A. Which is fine, it means you just leave the TH8A in it's more optimal H-pattern mode and use this one as sequential or handbrake
2. There's a flip-switch on the side which hopefully is the way to switch between handbrake and sequential mode. Which is again a good step forward for TM compared to the fiddly switching of a TH8A between analog handbrake, sequential and H-pattern modes.

[QUOTE = "PocketZeven, publicación: 12151481, miembro: 290532"] [ATTACH = completo] 706273 [/ ATTACH]

Gracias a [USER = 247244] @super_gt [/ USER] por este increíble hallazgo. La imagen parece legítima y parece un complemento de trabajo pesado. Sin embargo, aparentemente dice que es compatible con PC. ¡Espero que no se olviden de los propietarios de PS4 / Xboxone! [/ QUOTE]
Where is the link of this..??

If it's a solid metal construction with both a good sequential rebound feel and a proper analog axis for handbrake, it's likely to be worth €250.

The material aren’t that important if the mechanism is crap. Also isn’t the TH8A at least 90% metal too and 1/2 the price.

That’s more expensive than the Fanatec CSS v1.5 shifter and it certainly doesn’t look as well built as that or other higher end gear it’s pricing itself in.

The material aren’t that important if the mechanism is crap. Also isn’t the TH8A at least 90% metal too and 1/2 the price.

That’s more expensive than the Fanatec CSS v1.5 shifter and it certainly doesn’t look as well built as that or other higher end gear it’s pricing itself in.
TM's other Sparco-branded kit was relatively expensive too, but clearly high quality. I'd suggest we wait and see how well built it is first.

TM's other Sparco-branded kit was relatively expensive too, but clearly high quality. I'd suggest we wait and see how well built it is first.
But there we are just talking about a replica wheel rim are we not and Thrustmaster tried and tested button box.

Here we are talking about an entirely new product and so far no Thrustmaster kit has been of Fanatec Clubsport quality and it’s priced in that region, so yes I’m sceptical.

But there we are just talking about a replica wheel rim are we not and Thrustmaster tried and tested button box.

Here we are talking about an entirely new product and so far no Thrustmaster kit has been of Fanatec Clubsport quality and it’s priced in that region, so yes I’m sceptical.
I am also worried for the fact the wheelbase only has one connection for a shifter. So this for this addon in combination with a th8a will require an USB port. And will also make console support difficult.

I am also worried for the fact the wheelbase only has one connection for a shifter. So this for this addon in combination with a th8a will require an USB port. And will also make console support difficult.
We should treat it and compare with alternatives as PC only, simple as that.

The new Thrustmaster TSS handbrake/seq shifter is now officially released (Jan 26)

I already have a H-shifter and like the idea of this combo. To mount also this one to my Playseat. Much easier and quicker then changing the seq/H plate on the TH8A shifter plus the handbrake. But to be honest I do not use the handbrake that often in AC/PCars2. Maybe when I will try the Dirt rally games in future?

Unfortunately the 20% online Eshop discount on the Thrustmaster webpage is not valid for 2018 released products.....Then I will wait for the next sale or find another around €200 price somewhere :)

Last edited:
Recently there have been more postings for the sale of the PS4 BT led display. Hopefully support is added to as much games as possible upon release:

https://www.saturn.at/de/product/_t...display-für-t-gt-t300rs-t150-t80-1607934.html

3A91C6D0-11BE-479E-AC34-91E5108CABFD.png

Last edited:
Is fanfantast...
How to fix on rings??
I expect it to be able to fit on the ts-pc racer rim and maybe include some kind of attachment tool for on your wheelbase or tv/Monitor. The open wheel rim might also be released separately at the same time. A big thank you to @KimiRaikkonen for selling me his. It has a removable plate on the top for the led display.

Or Thrustmaster will surprise and bring out a new version of the Ferrari f1 rim or maybe an gt3. Would be great as a response to the Fanatec McLaren gt wheel...

Edit: found in the project cars 2 v1.4 update list a reference to added support for Thrustmaster LCD (probably typo) display. So support for Pcars 2 is confirmed.

Last edited:
The price will be around €150,-

Yeah.. will wait and see how to transfers to USA and how support goes. Thing is, if it is supported by many titles going forward (maybe into the next console ps5?) and on PC. It could have a long lifespan. $150.00 seems a bit high, it all depends on other factors if that is too expensive or not.

Thing is if you bought that kind of thing for a real car, with just gear indicator and rev lights, a cheap one goes for $120.

Yeah.. will wait and see how to transfers to USA and how support goes. Thing is, if it is supported by many titles going forward (maybe into the next console ps5?) and on PC. It could have a long lifespan. $150.00 seems a bit high, it all depends on other factors if that is too expensive or not.

Thing is if you bought that kind of thing for a real car, with just gear indicator and rev lights, a cheap one goes for $120.
Not an expert on that. But it does have a rechargeable battery and Bluetooth connectivity. So perhaps that’s where the bulk of the cost goes into. Also probably future proof with it being Bluetooth.

Not an expert on that. But it does have a rechargeable battery and Bluetooth connectivity. So perhaps that’s where the bulk of the cost goes into. Also probably future proof with it being Bluetooth.
It's mass produce and nothing in there should cost that much to produce. You can get a full-HD display Android phone with more components for less!

I reckon TM is becoming a bit greedy to be honest. For that price, they're probably making at least three-folds return on profit. T150 sells for less and probably cost more to produce!!

Last edited:
I contacted one of the german listings about the BT LED display being listed in stock on their webstore. They promptly removed the listing. So we'll need to wait for an official anouncement from TM. I suspect around the start of F1 2018 season.

Last edited:
Back