Thunder & lightning race garage - home of the brave

• Thread starter Marchbrown
  • 168 comments
I thought that straight before bus-stop was final straight. :lol:

I slow down so I could get us all to tape.

Finally I got some good laps in a row. No one was front of me giving slipstream... it really got me here.

I thought that straight before bus-stop was final straight. :lol:quote]

Well man. I thought you where catching a buss mate. Do someone know why me and Rune dont host. Its so strange. We both got really big conections. Is it due to upload speed or what?

mr_geez... seems that always when you pass me, you drive out on next hairpin. You should let me opportunity to pass you back fair way. That dont give me kicks.

I need cig-break... then I have time to take two races still.

This track really needs some practice before you find 'flow'. I think I'm bit by bit finding it. Biggest thing what confuse my driving is slipstream... it really is huge here. Bus-stop also dont forgive nothing, if you try to take it right, and you have too much speed or wrong line.

Very fun event!

I have some serious PSN problems.. I had lag (but it was due to lag, I saw you Autoaki like just behind me and it scared the sh.. out of me and bam! I'm in the gravel) in all races after the first one and was just signed out of PSN without possibility to sign back.. now I'm signed , so we'll see how it'll go in next one..

Yeah. The only thing I would like to change is the rolling start. Standing start would be great. Its more fun whent its close battles. That makes the slipstream more fun aswell.

Last edited:
ok..it's not PSN..it's my internet provider,I don't know what but something is going on..maybe I'll come back later..cheers..

Hello guys, hope you are having fun! I'm there racing with you in spirit, just don't see why i can't win a race though!! Maybe it's because i see, all them tail lights disappearing in the distance!!!

Nice to have you around John. To bad theres no world events for us to use. Lets hope Santa get us something for christmas. I see you're watching our thread adam. Feel free to join. You need a Barbie car in the xx.05 + 15 races.

Very nice race with Stealthwinnr there. :) 👍👍

Edit: Really nice racing again (:05). And thanks fairplay for the draft help. ;) Too bad I had few mistakes there. :)

And Tzayad I see you lurking, come to the chat man. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks about great event guys!

Even I sucked, it was nice to see that I'm not far away you here. Few things what I need to get better, and I can be competitive more than one lap there, and another there.

Now I must go sleep. I started again drive off track after mainstraight, and I think now it's only because my eyes are so slow that I dont see when it ends.

OK Autoaki. See you later my friend. Have a good night of sleep.

And finally a welcome to mr GTP_fastHun or whatever his name will be when home arrives. Nice to see you Mario.

I think this :05 will be my last. Atleast taking a break, I'll come and check if here are still people a little later.

Thanks guys for the event and Maz for the invite. Just that... the inviter was somewhat missing. :D
Anyways, had much fun with the Barbie car with you guys. :) 👍

Last edited:
I just got uploaded some of yesterdays Barbie-races... everybody who have boring at work or something like that, watch out them!

Thanks again about nice event. It was about time to me also race seriously there. I have only few times visit 600RWD-event there, but not meet anybody 'friend' or had real battle, mostly cruising only.

It was very educative night for me about Daytona Road. I manage to cut about 2 second away from my best laptimes, and over 1 second from average laptime.

Excited to wait what's up next... I wish Volcanos RX-7 Cup will come again someday too!

See you at Sunday... that's my next racing-night.

Edit: After yesterday, I really dont think anymore that Cali is girls car... I would not let any girl drive that beast. (except Aleska)

JvM
I think this :05 will be my last. Atleast taking a break, I'll come and check if here are still people a little later.

Thanks guys for the event and Maz for the invite. Just that... the inviter was somewhat missing. :D
Anyways, had much fun with the Barbie car with you guys. :) 👍

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey boys!

I'm really sorry I missed the event last night, I even practised the 2 nights before with that piece of crap Smellifornia in order to be competitive when I would much rather have done more 600PP in the dreamy 430.

I went straight from work last night to an apartment viewing, and I was there for a while. I spent the rest of the night asking people I know for advice about the apartment and whether I should commit to it or not, weighing up pros and cons...it was a really stressful night and I got no sleep either :( .....nothing to do with hair gel :lol:

Really glad you had a good experience though Jukka, you'll pretty much always be first on my invite list 👍

All the best
Maz

Hey March! How you are you? Are you guys planning anything with Star Wars this month? Or is the next leg in January? I hope the last two event are not in January because than I have to miss them... Will be in Thailand for a month the visit the parental units.. :lol: and I'm not taking my PS3... so if there are things in January then Hendrix will do the tunes while Im away. And do you have to be a member of the team to race along with you guys? Looks like fun those race nights.. 👍

Yes my friend. Star Wars: race 2 is comming soon. This time we learned the lesson and are now waiting for the next update from PD. I hope it will arrive in the next couple weeks or so. The event will be launched right after next update with a possible race date soon before new yearseve or straight after.

Thanks for inviting me tonight Hun and sorry to everyone for messing up quite a bit, don't wanna ruin your races. not much confidence in my racing at the moment lol.

you didn't mess up more than I did, in fact you waited for me more than once. About confidence, mine has suffered a lot in these last weeks also, but I guess the problem isn't ours, the fact is we're racing against aliens disguised as norwegians, poles, germans ... LOL :D

you didn't mess up more than I did, in fact you waited for me more than once. About confidence, mine has suffered a lot in these last weeks also, but I guess the problem isn't ours, the fact is we're racing against aliens disguised as norwegians, poles, germans ... LOL :D

Actually I think your problem has something to do with the letters "F" and "C"

All the best
Maz

Latest Posts

Back