Thursday Night Practice (Formerly Driving School)

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 465 comments
I know it's looking a bit far ahead, but would there be one of these on the 19th? These things happen on Friday mornings where I am and the 20th just happens to be one of the rare days I have a Friday off.

I'll be a student then, of course.

work and family got in the way of my driving this week and i haven’t driven all week. I’m going to try to get on tonight and run some laps. If no teachers are available to help us i still olan on opening a lobby and practicing if anyone would like to join.

I'll be a student then, of course.

B3B5FDC2-9E50-4DFF-89C6-28AF62E742B7.gif

I will be running laps for about an hour. Lobby open: 0475-4143-2346-8766-5220
Room closed

Last edited:
If there is anything going on tonight I’ll be there. Need to run a few races to test out my theory with this abs/grip glitch and my consistency. So far it seems to be holding true in fia so hopefully it’s the same in lobbies.

If there is anything going on tonight I’ll be there. Need to run a few races to test out my theory with this abs/grip glitch and my consistency. So far it seems to be holding true in fia so hopefully it’s the same in lobbies.
Breaking news....this announcement just in...
SCHOOL HAS BEEN CLOSED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Keep your sick a$$es at home...LMAO
Don't you read...LOL. I may be on later.

Are your practice laps about 2 or 3 sec. Quicker than your race laps in FiA?

Yes and that is expected. I found something else out though. Not gonna say anything until I feel it could be a real thing.
Lol no worries man....and @Neutty I didn't think of that but I figured it would be faster with fuel wear on lol backwards ass PD for ya!

Mark your calendars NEXT Thursday I will be hosting Driving School with the help of a special guest. Our focus I hope will help everyone with racing in groups and close quarters.
Details to come this weekend. Please tag myself if you plan to attend. I m pretty sure I’ll have the lobby open at 8:30pm EST and will run till 10:30 and if my eyes are feeling up to it I will run until 11:00 at the latest!! You don’t have to be there on time, I will open the lobby and we will run a series of short races. So if you join in the middle of a race. Stay, and watch the race. See if you can learn. The race will end shortly and you will get on the track.

Details to come this weekend. Please tag myself if you plan to attend. I m pretty sure I’ll have the lobby open at 8:30pm EST and will run till 10:30 and if my eyes are feeling up to it I will run until 11:00 at the latest!! You don’t have to be there on time, I will open the lobby and we will run a series of short races. So if you join in the middle of a race. Stay, and watch the race. See if you can learn. The race will end shortly and you will get on the track.
Who is the special guest ?

Back