isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 2, 2011 #2 2010 Ticket for Level 21 Ticket tomorrow at reset ?
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 2, 2011 #3 isocollector 2010 Ticket for Level 21 Ticket tomorrow at reset ? Click to expand... Lookin to trade now.
isocollector 2010 Ticket for Level 21 Ticket tomorrow at reset ? Click to expand... Lookin to trade now.
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Feb 2, 2011 #5 Level 17 for you ticket 09?
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Feb 2, 2011 #6 or I have X1's what color are you looking for??
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 2, 2011 #7 sharky969 or I have X1's what color are you looking for?? Click to expand... Looking for White or blue?
sharky969 or I have X1's what color are you looking for?? Click to expand... Looking for White or blue?
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Feb 2, 2011 #8 I have a light blue one?
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 2, 2011 #10 Ticket 1000 for your level 24 ticket.can trade in 3 - 5 hours depending on when i finish work cheers
K kingaraya Messages 755 Messages Ask me Feb 2, 2011 #11 I have Birthday tickets 1969 and 1970. I am looking for #11 violet and #10 sky blue x1's. Can trade now.
I have Birthday tickets 1969 and 1970. I am looking for #11 violet and #10 sky blue x1's. Can trade now.
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 2, 2011 #12 I would like to make a trade in the next ten mins.
B BoomStick71 Messages 339 Messages BoomStick71 Feb 2, 2011 #14 kingaraya Is that a yes then? Click to expand... Sorry man. Didn't see your post. Unfortunately. The slot with this x1s is tied up for a few days.
kingaraya Is that a yes then? Click to expand... Sorry man. Didn't see your post. Unfortunately. The slot with this x1s is tied up for a few days.
MarcosChelas Messages 3,637 Placed? Messages mia2007ruby Feb 2, 2011 #16 Ur ticket '09 for any X1 of ur choice except white or beige.
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 2, 2011 #17 how bout a ticket 1000 for your level 24 ticket?? trade now??