Tickets 1967 and 1970

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 7 comments
  • 556 views
Messages
938
Norway
Ålesund, M&R, Norway
Messages
Finduszip
It pretty much explains itself. I want those tickets. Just ask for something you need, and I'll check if I have it.
 
It pretty much explains itself. I want those tickets. Just ask for something you need, and I'll check if I have it.

do you have tickets to trade?
 
i have the 1970s ticket
 
What do you want for it?
 
I have the 1967 ticket. Do you have the NSX LM Road car? If not I will consider other interesting trades.
 
Would be intrrested in GT Academy cars i have 67 ticket and can trade now.
 
I have the 1967 ticket. Do you have the NSX LM Road car? If not I will consider other interesting trades.

No, but I have NSX-R Proto.
 
If it's the Honda nsx-r prototype LM road car then I'm in...
 
Back