Tickets 21,22,23,24,1000,67,85,86,87,88,modern muscle car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gone n 60sec
  • 32 comments
  • 1,511 views

Gone n 60sec

(Banned)
Messages
191
United States
washington dc
Messages
tha_jabberwocky
Looking for bday tickets I am missing
 
I can do your 1986 for any ticket I have
 
What tickets do you have? I can trade at reset
 
Trade next friday, my '42 for your '88?
 
Ok hand.....just log me down for friday. You are on my freindalist
 
Hi..I am looking for trading partner(s).
I have 3 psn ids w/3 consoles...so trading is not too difficult for me.

i am especially looking for 22 and 23 tickets...thus far I haven't gotten past 3rd place in those races...
bday tickets are also something that interests me.

I have a modest collection of tickets to trade that includes '67 and soon will have '70...as far as bday tickets go. I have all other levels besides 22 and 23 plus nascar, classic and modern muscle car. a friend of mine has the '79 ticket but not sure how soon he will send it to me though.
I can also trade items/parts as you wish.

one of my psn ids is kaifer, if this interests any of you.
 
Yeah but I have those plus I dupe all of my tickets so I dont need more. Just bday ticket
 
So do u have 22? I can't figure out what u have and what u want yet ?
 
Do the title says what is available. Just look at what I have and dont have lol
 
....... I want to know specifically wat u want
 
How bout this...tell me what tickets you have?
 
Hiya. I am in need of a level 22 ticket. Please see my signature for list of tickets I have available. Thanks. 👍
 
Im on a cell phone so I cant see you sig. Post your tickets. Open slot at reset
 
Open slot at reset for a 66 or 70. You need 22 rit?
 
I have Bday ticket 1978 and 1989.
I also have
NASCAR
Classic Muscle Car
Modern Muscle Car
1000 ticket.
Next trade at the moment is the 4th Sept.
 
I pm u for sceduling
 
Open slot at reset for a 66 or 70. You need 22 rit?

Sorry not sure if you were talking to me or someone else but if you are yes I"m open to trade tonight. Send an FR to: Cypher_Zephyr

Just let me know which ticket you need most, either the '67 or the '70.
 
Iam availavle to trade any tickets now. Asap....just give me a ticket I dont have now
 
Gone n 60sec
Iam availavle to trade any tickets now. Asap....just give me a ticket I dont have now

Hey what is your psn name?
 
I didnt get your pm. You type it correct?
 
I have a NASCAR or classic muscle if your interested
 
Gone n 60sec
I didnt get your pm. You type it correct?

Nevermind deals is off. I've been waiting for the ticket but you haven't sent anything.
 
Ok no problem.
 
Back