Tickets available for FREE

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 239 comments
Romania
craiova
fagennix
Hi there !
Could you trade some GT- Academy car , the GT-R would be my favorite but i will be thankful for any car .

Ken

I'm a bear!
Premium
United States
Fort Collins, CO
Koios1031
koios1031
If this is still on going, I would like to please be on the list for the Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. I have many cars to offer in trade as a kindness. heck out my garage in my signature.

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Hi all thanks for the responces i will send out again on the 14th as will be duping tickets on the 12th and 13th.

From there i will send out 1 ticket per trade slot at random with some goodies thrown in.

Sending to 10/1/13 mwade93 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 enjoy pending fr.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
gordongt1990/remote-racer-247
May I have the 2010 ticket please? PSN gordongt1990. Thank you

United States
New York
Hello there. I would love the tickets listed bellow. I know I'm asking a lot, I'll really appreciate it. I currently only have three tickets to contribute (lv. 24, McLaren MP4-12C and GT40 LM Race Car), but I'll share as I build up my stock.

GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12
Silva spec-R Aero (GT Academy) 02
Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94
Leaf G (GT Academy) 11
370z Tuned Car (GT Academy) 08
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09
Modern Muscle Car
Level Ticket 21

PS: Anyone who wants to add me on PSN, feel free to do so. Cheers.

Last edited:
United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
Hey my friend, I could use a Modern Muscle Car ticket whenever you could send one. No rush as I see you're going to be busy sending to the guy in post #41 for awhile. :lol:

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
I see alot of people looking for the GT Academy Tickets i can send out but would recomend this thread and if you follow the train all of you will get the tickets much quicker than i can send out.

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267659

Koios
I will sort a date out for you regarding the Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. if possible could you add one of the people looking for that car and pass it on ?

Cargorat
I will send you the muscle ticket np always a pleasure to help :) you have my other account i will be duping on sat 12th and wil send from there.

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
10/1/13 mwade93 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 & 5 Silver Chrome & GT Academy Race Suit sent Enjoy :)

United States
Illinois
mwade93
Thank you very much for the ticket and the extras were unexpected but much appreciated.

United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
Alright, no problem. Like I said, no rush, whenever you can fit me in. Thanks for your generosity.

Italy
Florence
marshall_ru
Pandulce1
Hello there. I would love the tickets listed bellow. I know I'm asking a lot, I'll really appreciate it. I currently only have three tickets to contribute (lv. 24, McLaren MP4-12C and GT40 LM Race Car), but I'll share as I build up my stock.

GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12
Silva spec-R Aero (GT Academy) 02
Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94
Leaf G (GT Academy) 11
370z Tuned Car (GT Academy) 08
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09
Modern Muscle Car
Level Ticket 21

PS: Anyone who wants to add me on PSN, feel free to do so. Cheers.

I'm intersted in the 370z gt academy. What you want in exechange (i have no tickets at all)

Ken

I'm a bear!
Premium
United States
Fort Collins, CO
Koios1031
koios1031
Koios
I will sort a date out for you regarding the Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. if possible could you add one of the people looking for that car and pass it on ?

Wouldn't be a problem at all.

United States
New York
I'm intersted in the 370z gt academy. What you want in exechange (i have no tickets at all)

I'd be more than happy to send it to you, but I don't have it myself. Those are the cars that I would like to get myself. If I get it and I have an available trade slot, I'll send it your way.

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
GTP_CargoRat Modern Muscle Car ticket sent enjoy my friend :)

I will put back my duping dates and send out to two other people on the 12th and 13th.

12/1/13 Dragwinner101 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 pending fr if not recieved will pass on to next person.

13/1/13 Koios Leaf G (GT Academy) '11

Please note i ask for nothing in return if you wish to donate i will not say no as it will help me help more people :)

Last edited:
United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
GTP_CargoRat Modern Muscle Car ticket sent enjoy my friend :)

I will put back my duping dates and send out to two other people on the 12th and 13th.

12/1/13 Dragwinner101 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 pending fr if not recieved will pass on to next person.

13/1/13 Koios Leaf G (GT Academy) '11

Please note i ask for nothing in return if you wish to donate i will not say no as it will help me help more people :)

Ticket recieved. Thanks my friend.

United States
New York
@ChOs3n: Please disregard all the tickets I asked for before, I would just like the 370Z academy ticket when you have the chance and I'll pass it on to thefmarshall (or he can send it to me :)). Thank you.

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Ticket already sent out for the day who would like 5 paint chips of there choice and some racing gear for free ? first to post what they want will get it :)

Please post back once received :)

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
@ChOs3n: Please disregard all the tickets I asked for before, I would just like the 370Z academy ticket when you have the chance and I'll pass it on to thefmarshall (or he can send it to me :)). Thank you.

Ok i will try and fix a date for you pm will be sent once i figure out when i will be free to send.

United States
New York
Ticket already sent out for the day who would like 5 paint chips of there choice and some racing gear for free ? first to post what they want will get it :)

Please post back once received :)

A few sets of racing softs and some chrome paints Please. :) I may not be able to post back until later this evening though.

Ridgeline

AP1, FTW!
Premium
India
Los Angeles, CA
RidgelineDiv
Brother, I would like to receive the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09 ticket, and will gladly make a donation to your cause! 👍

Scotland
Scotland
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Pandulce1 GT Academy Racing Suit and 5 chrome paint chips sent and some racing softs enjoy :)

Ridgeline

AP1, FTW!
Premium
India
Los Angeles, CA
RidgelineDiv
1982 Ticket coming your way! 👍

EDIT: in 2.5 hours, after the reset... My bad, forget I already did a send this cycle... :crazy: