Tickets available for FREE

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 239 comments
Hi there !
Could you trade some GT- Academy car , the GT-R would be my favorite but i will be thankful for any car .

If this is still on going, I would like to please be on the list for the Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. I have many cars to offer in trade as a kindness. heck out my garage in my signature.

Hi all thanks for the responces i will send out again on the 14th as will be duping tickets on the 12th and 13th.

From there i will send out 1 ticket per trade slot at random with some goodies thrown in.

Sending to 10/1/13 mwade93 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 enjoy pending fr.

Hello there. I would love the tickets listed bellow. I know I'm asking a lot, I'll really appreciate it. I currently only have three tickets to contribute (lv. 24, McLaren MP4-12C and GT40 LM Race Car), but I'll share as I build up my stock.

GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12
Silva spec-R Aero (GT Academy) 02
Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94
Leaf G (GT Academy) 11
370z Tuned Car (GT Academy) 08
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09
Modern Muscle Car
Level Ticket 21

PS: Anyone who wants to add me on PSN, feel free to do so. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey my friend, I could use a Modern Muscle Car ticket whenever you could send one. No rush as I see you're going to be busy sending to the guy in post #41 for awhile. :lol:

I see alot of people looking for the GT Academy Tickets i can send out but would recomend this thread and if you follow the train all of you will get the tickets much quicker than i can send out.

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267659

Koios
I will sort a date out for you regarding the Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. if possible could you add one of the people looking for that car and pass it on ?

Cargorat
I will send you the muscle ticket np always a pleasure to help :) you have my other account i will be duping on sat 12th and wil send from there.

10/1/13 mwade93 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 & 5 Silver Chrome & GT Academy Race Suit sent Enjoy :)

Alright, no problem. Like I said, no rush, whenever you can fit me in. Thanks for your generosity.

Pandulce1
Hello there. I would love the tickets listed bellow. I know I'm asking a lot, I'll really appreciate it. I currently only have three tickets to contribute (lv. 24, McLaren MP4-12C and GT40 LM Race Car), but I'll share as I build up my stock.

GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12
Silva spec-R Aero (GT Academy) 02
Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94
Leaf G (GT Academy) 11
370z Tuned Car (GT Academy) 08
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09
Modern Muscle Car
Level Ticket 21

PS: Anyone who wants to add me on PSN, feel free to do so. Cheers.

I'm intersted in the 370z gt academy. What you want in exechange (i have no tickets at all)

Koios
I will sort a date out for you regarding the Leaf G (GT Academy) '11. if possible could you add one of the people looking for that car and pass it on ?

Wouldn't be a problem at all.

I'm intersted in the 370z gt academy. What you want in exechange (i have no tickets at all)

I'd be more than happy to send it to you, but I don't have it myself. Those are the cars that I would like to get myself. If I get it and I have an available trade slot, I'll send it your way.

GTP_CargoRat Modern Muscle Car ticket sent enjoy my friend :)

I will put back my duping dates and send out to two other people on the 12th and 13th.

12/1/13 Dragwinner101 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 pending fr if not recieved will pass on to next person.

13/1/13 Koios Leaf G (GT Academy) '11

Please note i ask for nothing in return if you wish to donate i will not say no as it will help me help more people :)

Last edited:
GTP_CargoRat Modern Muscle Car ticket sent enjoy my friend :)

I will put back my duping dates and send out to two other people on the 12th and 13th.

12/1/13 Dragwinner101 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 pending fr if not recieved will pass on to next person.

13/1/13 Koios Leaf G (GT Academy) '11

Please note i ask for nothing in return if you wish to donate i will not say no as it will help me help more people :)

Ticket recieved. Thanks my friend.

@ChOs3n: Please disregard all the tickets I asked for before, I would just like the 370Z academy ticket when you have the chance and I'll pass it on to thefmarshall (or he can send it to me :)). Thank you.

Ticket already sent out for the day who would like 5 paint chips of there choice and some racing gear for free ? first to post what they want will get it :)

Please post back once received :)

@ChOs3n: Please disregard all the tickets I asked for before, I would just like the 370Z academy ticket when you have the chance and I'll pass it on to thefmarshall (or he can send it to me :)). Thank you.

Ok i will try and fix a date for you pm will be sent once i figure out when i will be free to send.

Ticket already sent out for the day who would like 5 paint chips of there choice and some racing gear for free ? first to post what they want will get it :)

Please post back once received :)

A few sets of racing softs and some chrome paints Please. :) I may not be able to post back until later this evening though.

Brother, I would like to receive the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09 ticket, and will gladly make a donation to your cause! 👍

Pandulce1 GT Academy Racing Suit and 5 chrome paint chips sent and some racing softs enjoy :)

1982 Ticket coming your way! 👍

EDIT: in 2.5 hours, after the reset... My bad, forget I already did a send this cycle... :crazy:

Back