Tickets available for FREE

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 239 comments
You do not have to send anything as i will pass these tickets on for free however donations are welcomed to improve the list i can pass on for free

Pending
13/1/13 needabrupt GT-R Black Edition GT Academy 12 ( Pending FR )
15/1/13 Pandulce1 370Z academy ticket
13,14 will be duping some tickets.

Sent List
8/1/13 Tommo Ticket 1963 & GT Academy suit & 5 matte chips (Complete)
9/1/13 FallenPhoenix1 Ticket Rally Base Car (Complete)
10/1/13 mwade93 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 & 5 Chrome & GT Academy Race Suit (Complete)
11/1/13 GTP_CargoRat Modern Muscle Car ticket (Complete)
11/1/13 Pandulce1 GT Academy Racing Suit and 5 chrome paint chips sent and some racing softs (Complete)
12/1/13 AP1 Driver GT-R Black Academy 12 & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09 (Complete)
12/01/2013 Trojan1874 5 Random matte paint chips & GT Academy Racing Suit sent enjoy (Complete)
12/1/13 Koios ticket Leaf G (GT Academy) '11 & GT Academy Suit & 5 Chrome / Matte paint chips (Complete)
13/01/2013 Trojan1874 Ticket 23 (Complete)

Please confirm when tickets are received

Donators

tommo21 Many thanks 👍
AP1 Driver Many Thanks 👍

Last edited:
Still have available slots

1 X Ticket of choice
2 X 5 Paint chips
2 X Academy Race Suits

Thats the spirit guys helping each other :)

Trojan i can send you the ticket with one request please send it back as im trying to flip a 23 ticket to get the Nissan GT-R LM car please send back to Vass_sCo

needabrupt GT-R Black Edition GT Academy 12 Is on another account please check your pm.

Pandulce1 as i have noticed you have helped another member of the community i will reserve all of my slots on the 14th instead of duping and send you 2 tickets 10 paints and any racing gear you need :)

Many thanks guys and enjoy :)

Lvl 23 ticket received will be sent back now

*Edit: Ticket has been send back, please confirm that you have received it

Pandulce1 as i have noticed you have helped another member of the community i will reserve all of my slots on the 14th instead of duping and send you 2 tickets 10 paints and any racing gear you need :)

Thank you very much. GT-R LM is not tradable, I'm I correct? otherwise, I could help you by flipping the lv. 23 ticket also. There are lots of requests for matte paint chips (funny how I don't like them myself), so some of those would be great.

Is there more than one tradable GT Academy suit, and are none of the DLC cars tradable? I redeemed my DLC voucher last night and was blown away by the 20 tickets that I got, but sadly none can be gifted (with the exception of the kart 125 SPL). Neither can the paint chips nor most of the suits and helmets. :(

Last edited:
Yeah the car cant be traded so need a few level 23 tickets to flip untill i get it.

The DLC packs are great however for a new player it makes the game a little easy as the cars are in your garage and u dont have to win them or gain the exp.

I have two accounts with all DLC on them and only use one of the accounts i will possibly be looking to pass on the second account details to someone from the UK/EU.
(I dont know if this is allowed and i would have given the code away however i needed one of the packs)

I already beat all the races (except the A-Spec endurance races), it's just that I was playing offline and did not know about duping the tickets so the only one I saved was the lv. 24 ticket that I got from the B-spec endurance races.

Many thanks guys and enjoy :)

This guy... Sent me 3 GT Academy Suits! Haha what a legend!

hello. Is it possible to grab a few '67 tickets as i need them for a giveaway challenge im doiing for a club.

many thanks, Ace!

hello. Is it possible to grab a few '67 tickets as i need them for a giveaway challenge im doiing for a club.

many thanks, Ace!

Hi i can send you one on the 16th.

Add psn- Vass_sCo

Hi, I need '69, '70, and lvl 21, tickets.

I can send any 3 tickets in return, but prefer to send horns, paint, gears or museums cards.

Important, I need tickets sent to A Nox, and I will send via Nitrous ox,
p.s. I know I can just send them straight across, just hoping to save a ticket trade or two if you want other items as mentioned.

I'm grinding tickets to get untradeable cars.

Thanks

Hi, I need '69, '70, and lvl 21, tickets.

I can send any 3 tickets in return, but prefer to send horns, paint, gears or museums cards.

Send a fr to whitebox123 and I'll send you a '70 ticket after tomorrow's reset. You can help me out by sending me matte paints and soft race tires to t_wilson01. :)

Send a fr to whitebox123 and I'll send you a '70 ticket after tomorrow's reset. You can help me out by sending me matte paints and soft race tires to t_wilson01. :)

Wow that's excellent, I think there's a limit to tyres, so I'll send 5 x soft race tires, from Nitrous Ox and another 5 from A nox, same for the paints I have all colours in 5+ qty, so choose which ones you want.

I'll send FR's from both accounts within 2 hrs, if you accept I'll start sending straight away, or FR Nitrous ox, and A nox, and I'll send in a couple of hours.

Ok, great. I'll send fr from one acct today and the second most likely tomorrow. There is someone interested in the paints below, but if you don't have them just random matte or chrome paints will be fine.

GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P)
UV Blue
Pasadena Red
Indy Yellow Pearl
Arancio Argos
Matte Dark Blue
Matte Blue

edit: FR sent. Let me know if you got them. Do both of your PSN IDs have underscores, as in Nitrous_ox and A_nox?

Last edited:
GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) 12
Silva spec-R Aero (GT Academy) 02
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09

Any of these available still? :)

Back