Tickets available for FREE

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 239 comments
@ Stolendeath: I could send you a GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) '12 on the 16th. Send me a fr mentioning the ticket.

Sent

5 x Racing soft tyres

GSX-R/4 Blue Metallic
Indy Gelb (Yellow) Pearl (not sure if this was right)
New Indy Yellow Pearl (not sure if this was right)
UV Blue
Matte Blue

Dont have the
Aurora Flare Blue Pearl (2P)
Arancio Argos
Pasadena Red

Will send 5 more racing soft and 5 more matte including the dark blue later

Last edited:
ChOs3n, I got the '69 and '70 tickets covered, and I can help donate, any paints, museums, gears or horns you need.

Nitrous_ox, thank you for the paints, tires and bonus suit. I sent the fr to A_nox from the second acct a few minutes ago, so we're almost set for the '70 ticket.

Are there still green ticket Academy cars still available? Really wanting to get ahold of these. I don't have any tickets to donate but I have museums, matte/chrome paints, and gear that I can give if I have any that you need

I would love a Leaf G (GT Academy) 11, and the academy suit. :bowdown:

I have a level 14 ticket and the 125 spl kart to make the list even better.
And will throw in some paint.

(Any other academy car would also be great, but i start with this one.)

This post is quite late, but I'm confirming receiving the Rally Base Ticket from ChOs3n.

Thank you very much! :)

Reaper5167, I think I still have my trade slot, so fr me and I'll send you a GT-R Black Academy ticket. Mention it in the message.

Ramanujan, fr me and I'll send you the Academy suit. Mention it in the message.

Pandulce, I received a GT-R Black Edition Academy ticket from PugDogRock do you have any other Academy cars to send? If not I am just going to keep duplicate tickets for other people in need. Sent you a FR to t_wilson01. Much appreciated!

Thanks Pandulce1, fr send. If there is anything you would like let me know.
Lots of stuff but no academy cars or museum cards. :sly:

Pandulce, I received a GT-R Black Edition Academy ticket from PugDogRock do you have any other Academy cars to send? If not I am just going to keep duplicate tickets for other people in need. Sent you a FR to t_wilson01. Much appreciated!

That's the only Academy car I have, but I'm expecting another one tomorrow so how about if I send the GT-R Black to Ramanujan, who doesn't have any Academy cars yet, and send you the 370Z when I get it? :) I'll make a note to remind myself. Is that ok?

Last edited:
Yes that's fine go ahead and send him the GTR since he doesn't have any and send me the 370 Z whenever you can I'm in no rush!

Hi guys sorry got stuck in traffic after work just on now will send now :)

Yes he was pending for yesterday but advised on pm that he wouldnt get back until 8am uk time to accept fr and i have work.

GT-R Black Eadition GT Academy 12 sent enjoy :)

Last edited:
GT Academy suit sent to Reaper5167 (He didn't ask for it, but sent it anyway :sly:).

GT Academy suit sent to Ramanujan.

Update 14/01/13

You do not have to send anything as i will pass these tickets on for free however donations are welcomed to improve the list i can pass on for free

Pending

Sent List
8/1/13 Tommo Ticket 1963 & GT Academy suit & 5 matte chips (Complete)
9/1/13 FallenPhoenix1 Ticket Rally Base Car (Complete)
10/1/13 mwade93 ticket Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94 & 5 Chrome & GT Academy Race Suit (Complete)
11/1/13 GTP_CargoRat Modern Muscle Car ticket (Complete)
11/1/13 Pandulce1 GT Academy Racing Suit and 5 chrome paint chips sent and some racing softs (Complete)
12/1/13 AP1 Driver GT-R Black Academy 12 & GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09 (Complete)
12/01/2013 Trojan1874 5 Random matte paint chips & GT Academy Racing Suit sent enjoy (Complete)
12/1/13 Koios ticket Leaf G (GT Academy) '11 & GT Academy Suit & 5 Chrome / Matte paint chips (Complete)
14/1/13 needabrupt GT-R Black Edition GT Academy 12 (Complete)
14/1/13 Pandulce1 370Z academy ticket & 5 Chrome Paint Chips (Complete)
15/1/13 Pandulce1 Silva GT Academy (Complete)

Please confirm when tickets are received

Donators

tommo21 Many thanks 👍
AP1 Driver Many Thanks 👍 👍

Last edited:
Big thanks to:

ChOs3n for the 370Z Acedemy tickect and paints. :cheers:
Ramanujan for the cool gear and paints. :cheers:

Ramanujan, I'm not able to send the car now (I guess I sent a ticket last night and can not remember to who), but give me about an hour and fifteen minutes and you'll have the GT-R Black Edition Academy car. Sorry. :(

Reaper5167, I had offered to send someone a car on the 15th, but have received no answer so I'll send you the 370Z academy ticket then. :)

Last edited:
Big thanks to:

Vass_sCo for the 370Z Acedemy tickect and paints. :cheers:
jantra for the cool gear and paints. :cheers:

Jantra, I'm not able to send the car now (I guess I sent a ticket last night and can not remember to who), but give me about an hour and fifteen minutes and you'll have the GT-R Black Edition Academy car. Sorry. :(

Reaper5167, I had offered to send someone a car on the 15th, but have received no answer so I'll send you the 370Z academy ticket then. :)

You are most welcome thanks for helping other members :)
As promised i will send you another ticket after reset.

Nitrous_ox, thank you for the paints, tires and bonus suit. I sent the fr to A_nox from the second acct a few minutes ago, so we're almost set for the '70 ticket.

Accepted FR, thanks for your help, let me know if you need anything else.

Big thanks to:

jantra for the cool gear and paints. :cheers:

Jantra, I'm not able to send the car now (I guess I sent a ticket last night and can not remember to who), but give me about an hour and fifteen minutes and you'll have the GT-R Black Edition Academy car. Sorry. :(

No problem, i am in no rush.
Just happy it will come my way.

(jantra is (one of) my ps name, maybe easier to stay with forum names here? )

Hey ChOs3n! I'm after a Level 19 ticket and a 1966 Birthday ticket. I can send some 0/0/0's, Paints and racing suits your way. Thanks

GT Academy suit sent to Reaper5167 (He didn't ask for it, but sent it anyway :sly:).

Reaper5167, I had offered to send someone a car on the 15th, but have received no answer so I'll send you the 370Z academy ticket then.

Thank you so much for the suits and I really appreciate you making a slot for me for the 370Z! Let me know if there's anything you need I will see what I can do with what I have!

Do you have a Holden Monaro? If you do could I have it? I am willing to give you an item of near value for it

Thank you so much for the suits and I really appreciate you making a slot for me for the 370Z! Let me know if there's anything you need I will see what I can do with what I have!

Would you happen to have birthday tickets?

Back