Tickets available for FREE

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 239 comments
Would you happen to have birthday tickets?

Sorry man, I don't have any tickets except these couple of GTA tickets I have recently received and Amuse S2000 GT1 and C4 WRC tickets. I opened all my tickets trying to collect cars. I have museum cards, gear, and horns.

If you are wanting any particular birthday tickets though, I can most certainly get ahold of one to send you!

ChOs3n, thanks a lot!

Reaper5167, I'll be coming home a bit late tonight, but fear not, the 370Z Tuned Car GT-Academy '08 will be in your garage soon. If at some point you can send me a 1966 ticket to whitebox123 it would be awesome. I'll send you a fr from that acct.

Zondaj, I've seen that car so many times in the UCD and never bothered to get it, but of course now it doesn't show up. :-\

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the suits and I really appreciate you making a slot for me for the 370Z! Let me know if there's anything you need I will see what I can do with what I have!

I got a monaro, just send a friend request to Niranya.
Than i will send it.

There are a few tickets that I need:
Level: 0,1,4,7,8,10,11,14,16
And Any green ticket academy cars you can send. :)

I can trade any of my tickets or cars (link is signature). I won't be available to send or accept until 10pm PST (10 hours from now).

My PSN is koldar308

Thank you for your help!

Last edited:
Thanks Ramanujan! I will probably send an FR today. Is there anything you want in exchange? I would be happy to give you something of similar value.

Any other academy car?
As i only have this one.
If you don't no problem. (some graffiti suits would be nice if you got them)

mrnascar242424: GT-R Black Edition (GT Academy) '12 sent

Last edited:
Hi, buddy. I sent you an FR. I'd like to ask for this: Skyline GT-R V.spec II (GT Academy) 94.

Thanks, by the way. 👍 :D

I'll wait a bit for GT4crazy 2.
If he doesn't react i'll send it to you.
Else i got i slot for you tomorrow.
Deal?

I'll send it to my other account. And tomorrow will send it to both of you.

Thats wierd, i recieved a car on one account, but can't send today as i reached my limit???? I really didn't send anything since reset..

Does sending or recieving now count as 1 transaction? So after recieving you are blocked from sending?:nervous:

So looks like i have to wait another day to send to sub-account. And 19 jan will be able to forward the car to two accounts.

mrnascar242424 and gt4crazy2.

Last edited:
Oh, no.
Sorry for the mess.

Zondaj asked for it and i sended one. Somehow i got the quote's wrong.
My mistake.

No worries was just confused, and making sure I didn't get an item meant for someone else! I think at that point you weren't able to send something to me anyway though so my whole thought process is irrelevant lol.

Back