GTA Green ticket,Pass/Gifting thread! SPL Kart 125's

• Thread starter playnthru
  • 6,070 comments
Can anyone pass me a GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy)'94? Who's available? Please reply with your PSN id so I can add you later when I get home. Also, to anyone I can pass it around ASAP, post your PSN id so we can get this train on its course. 👍

Thanks, buddies!

Yes, I do have that car. However, I don't have an available trade slot until the 23rd.
I'm willing to wait. I will send you an FR in 2 hours. I will then send the Leaf to you tomorrow.

I have this car. I don't need the Leaf though.

Its 0/0/0 but. not a green ticket.

Hi, bud. I'll pass tickets with pandulce first. Also, I think it will be off-topic if we conduct trades here unrelated to continuing the train.

@ TOPIC:
1st to quote this message and send FR gets their choice of academy car. I need someone to pass on to today.

I'm willing to wait. I will send you an FR in 2 hours. I will then send the Leaf to you tomorrow.

Alright, thank you. I have you down for the 22nd. GT-R V.spec II GT-Academy '94 it will be.

How many GT Academy cars are out there, five or six? I know of the Leaf, Silvia, 370Z, R32 and R35.

1st to quote this message and send FR gets their choice of academy car. I need someone to pass on to today.
:sly:

Hello.

He asked for the V spec one, not the black.

I have all 5 in ticket form for anyone who needs. One slot tonight and one after the reset.

I'm still in need of the 4 other than the black edition, could you hook me up? I'm at work for the next 8 hours but can FR you when I get home. I'd be more then happy to pass whatever you send on to the others looking for them. 👍

Will be able to send tomorrow, I have Black Edition, 370Z, and Silvia. Someone FR me and let me know what you want so I can have you added ahead of time, ready to send!

I know I shouldnt really ask again but...

Could anyone hook me up with the R32 '94?
- this is my favorite drift car and id love to get the Gt academy one.

Many thanks

I know I shouldnt really ask again but...

Could anyone hook me up with the R32 '94?
- this is my favorite drift car and id love to get the Gt academy one.

Many thanks

If you could fire me an FR --> BigRicUSA11
I can send that to you in about 2 hours from now :D

Cheers

I'm still in need of the 4 other than the black edition, could you hook me up? I'm at work for the next 8 hours but can FR you when I get home. I'd be more then happy to pass whatever you send on to the others looking for them. 👍

I'm at work till around 20:00 GMT.

FR me and you'll have 2 of the 4 you need by tomorrow 👍.

Since Theace37 hasn't reply,
and I won't be able to get online in 2 hours. :nervous:
Go ahead FR me,
I will send it to you if I don't see his request when I fire up :)
So you can forward it to Theace37 after you receive.

Alright sounds good. I will fire it off now.

Im still looking for the following tickets, I'm not sure if all 5 are available or not though.

*Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11 ---- Green Ticket
*Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 ---- Green Ticket

If anyone would like to trade for them, my trade thread and MyGT are in my sig.

Last edited:
Im still looking for the following 5 tickets, I'm not sure if all 5 are available or not though

*Nissan 370Z (GT Academy) '08 ---- Green Ticket
*Nissan GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) '12 ---- Green Ticket
*Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11 ---- Green Ticket
*Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II Nür (GT Academy) '02 ---- Green Ticket
*Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (GT Academy) '94 ---- Green Ticket

If anyone would like to trade for them, my trade thread and MyGT are in my sig.

Thanks

The only 5 available ones are listed in the OP of this thread 👍

I'm at work till around 20:00 GMT.

FR me and you'll have 2 of the 4 you need by tomorrow 👍.

You're a saint! I'll send the FR to Fullertron right? It'll come from my collecting account Chauncimal. I appreciate it very much, anything I can send you in return? I have today's trade slot and tonight's after reset free. And/or can send mattes/chrome/color shifts.

Back