Tickets/Cars/Paints Give Away [ALL SLOTS ARE FULL]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GReeK_W1ZaRd
  • 124 comments
  • 6,244 views
Messages
917
Greece
Athens
Messages
AIexKidd
Free Giveaway

Ok so, this thread is all about giving back to the community. Im sending free stuff, absolutely free. No contests, no tests. However, there are a couple of rules.

RULES

​
1) You are allowed to join once. Im planning on sending stuff to many people.
2) You can choose between the following:
- Cars (Specify the car and if you want it in 0/0/0, I do not have many 0/0/0 cars though)
- Tickets (I have all level Tickets, all Birthday Tickets, all Special Tickets)
- Paints (Mattes, Colour Shifts, Chromes, again specify)
- Museum Cards (I haven't been collecting them, so I don't know which ones I have. Just ask)
- Horns (Same with Museum Cards)
3) You can choose a maximum number of 2 (e.g car and 5 paints, or car and 5 museum cards, or ticket and 5 horns, or ticket and 5 paints or 5 horns and 5 museum cards. Get it?)
4) If I send the ivnite and you don't accept before the reset, im instantly gonna skip you and send FR to next one in the schedule.
5) You will copy-paste the following in your post:

PSN: Your PSN username
Item(s): Which item (paints, MC's or horns) and how many
Car: Which car and in what condition
Ticket: If you choose Car then leave this field blank
_______________________________
EXAMPLE:
PSN:
MidnightChampion
Item(s):
x5 Matte Black
Car:
TOM'S X540 CHASER '00 (in normal condition)
Ticket:

2nd EXAMPLE:
PSN:
MidnightChampion
Item(s):
x1 Matte Black, x2 Gold Chrome, x2 Maziora Matterhorn
Car:
Ticket:
1980

3rd EXAMPLE:
PSN:
MidnightChampion
Item(s):
x5 Ford Museum Cards (3,5,7,10,13) and x5 Horns (8,21,34,36,62)
Car:
Ticket:


Easy right?
_______________________________

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1) I have space for 1 friend per day as I currently have 99 friends.
2) After the sending is complete, I will delete you. No hating, there are others in line.
3) NO multiple accounts. All items will be sent to 1 account. I don't have space to add everyone's secondary accounts.
4) Send an invite to MidnightChampion (yes that's me). If you get a message that "the maximum number of people has been reached", it's normal. You will send the invite when you are scheduled to receive your goods, sending it earlier will not get you the goods faster.
5) I am NOT sending any gear
6) I am NOT restoring any cars using the tickets
7) I am NOT painting any cars in DLC colours.
8) I do have FT-86 II Concept '11 and Kart SPL but they have miles and they are not in original colours.
9) Don't start bitching because I didn't accept your FR right away.
10) People from my friend's list are welcome to join as well, this give away is open to all
SCHEDULE
​

31st Jan -> flybynighter187 (Ticket 1000)
COMPLETED!
1st Feb -> VOLT480 (x5 Matte Paints/1954 BD Ticket) COMPLETED!
2nd Feb -> tur1smo2022 (x2 Matte Brown-x3 Maziora Everest/2004 BD Ticket) COMPLETED!
3rd Feb -> IcE_ReborN- (x3 Matte Grey-x2 Gold Chrome) COMPLETED!
4th Feb -> crang08 (9 Level Ticket) COMPLETED!
5th Feb -> JLG-Landscape (x1 Light Blue Matte-x2 Gold Chrome-x2 Black Matte/1996 BD Ticket) COMPLETED!
6th Feb -> andyh_2010 (19 Level Ticket) COMPLETED!
7th Feb -> bic774 (1000 Ticket) COMPLETED!
8th Feb -> ShvartZ30 (x1 AMG Monza grau magno-x2 Gold Chrome-x2 Silver Chrome/370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (in any condition) FAILED
9th Feb -> Fastfox400 (1x Matte Light Silver-1x Matte Silver-1x Matte Blue-1x Matte Light Green-1x Matte white/HKS GENKI HYPER Silvia RS2 04) COMPLETED!
10th Feb -> Maullz_Leonhart ( 1996 BD Ticket) COMPLETED!
11th Feb -> Lammy77 ( 6 Level Ticket) COMPLETED!
12th Feb -> drbrg (Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in Grayish Green Mica Metallic or Super White II with 0 switches. 0 mileage is preferred.) CANCELLED
13th Feb -> BlueSkyHawk (2 Level Ticket) COMPLETED!
14th Feb -> Jonee589 (x1 Matte Black-x4 Chameleon Orange/21 Level Ticket) COMPLETED!
15th Feb -> mztacookiemonsta (x5 Matte Paints/23 Level Ticket) FAILED
16th Feb -> bookie671 (x3 Matte Silver-x2 Matte White/Holden Commodore S S '04) COMPLETED!
17th Feb -> HenGTX (5x Matte Black/Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68)
FAILED
18th Feb -> Hemiwilly723 (2 Level Ticket) FAILED
19th Feb -> hammyhall (Random x5 Matte Paints/1965)
COMPLETED!
20th Feb -> werty_56-1 (5 purples from the DLC XJR-9/Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00) COMPLETED!
21st Feb -> alex1369 (5x purples from the DLC XJR-9/1967) COMPLETED!
22nd Feb -> Drift_King31 (Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in a red colour (dont care which red it is) and 0/0/0 (if possible) FAILED
23rd Feb -> meister_dan (Black Matte-Red Matte-Silver Matte/21 Level Ticket) FAILED
24th Feb -> chackoflavs (Random x5 Matte Paints/2010 BD Ticket) COMPLETED!
25th Feb -> remote-racer-247 (Random x5 Matte Paints/Dodge Viper GTS '99 (Viper Bright Silver Metallic / Blue Stripes) FAILED
26th Feb -> NDK_Timeless (Honda NSX-R LM Prototype Road Car '05 ) FAILED
27th Feb -> neilrulez1256 (x3 gold chrome-x2 random matte paints/23 Level Ticket) COMPLETED!
28th Feb -> PMC_910 (x2 Formula Chameleon Green Paints/2001 BD Ticket) COMPLETED!
29th Feb -> rperrone (Maziora Seyfert, Chameleon Orange, Nero Nemesis, Marrone Apus, Bianco Canopus/FT-86 II Concept '11) COMPLETED!
1st Mar -> BigBadWolf_786 (Jaguar XJ220 '92 painted in Chrome) FAILED
2nd Mar -> Slipknom (x5 Random Chromes) FAILED


Side note
: Changes may occur in the OP which may affect the schedule. Please bear in mind the different time zone, im sending according my time zone.
Im a trustworthy person and you can confirm that by asking a couple of big traders on GTP. If I miss a day don't jump on me right away. This is free stuff you're getting, you can wait a day. Since I missed a day, it means that something happened.
​
 
Last edited:
PSN: flybynighter187
Item(s):
Car:
Ticket: 1000

this corrrect?
 
Glad to see another person like me who likes to give stuff away:cheers:

PSN: VOLT480
Item: 5 random Matte paints
Car:
Ticket: 1954 Birthday Ticket
 
PSN: tur1smo2022
item: 2matte brown 3 mazoria everest.
car:
ticket: 2004 .

cheers 👍
 
PSN: IcE_ReborN-
Item(s): x3 Matte Gray x2 Gold Chrome
Car:
Ticket:

Correct?
 
Psn: crang08
Items :
Car:
Ticket: level 9

Hope all is correct I don't need any "items" thank you :D
 
PSN: JLG-Landscape
ITEM(s): 1 lt blue matte, 2 gold chrome, 2 black matte
CAR:
TICKET: '09 birthday ticket

Much appreciated, thank you...
 
Psn: andyh_2010
Items: not needed thanks
Car:
Ticket: level 19

Many thanks.
 
Psn: bic774
Items : not needed thanks
Car:
Ticket: 1000

Cheers man!!!
 
I would like a 0/0/0 standard car?
 
Thank you.


PSN: ShvartZ30
Item(s): x1 AMG Monza grau magno, x2 Gold Chrome, x2 Silver Chrome
Car: 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (in any condition)
Ticket:
 
I think there is peoples who needs those freebies more than me 👍
 
Last edited:
PSN: Fastfox400
Items: 1x Matte Light Silver, 1x Matte Silver, 1x Matte Blue, 1x Matte Light Green, 1x Matte white
Car: HKS GENKI HYPER Silvia RS2 04
 
Just a heads up for a awesome thread 👍
 
PSN: Maullz_Leonhart
Item(s):
Car:
Ticket: 1996 birthday ticket

Thank You
 
PSN: Lammy77
Items:
Car:
Ticket: Level 6

Thanks
 
PSN: drbrg
Item(s):
Car: Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in Grayish Green Mica Metallic or Super White II with 0 switches. Miles are ok, even though 0 miles is preferred.
Ticket:

Thanks indeed! :D
 
Great give away!

PSN: BlueSkyHawk
Items:
Car:
Ticket: Level 2

Many thanks in advance
:)
 
PSN: Jonee589
Items : x1 Matte Black x4 Chameleon Orange
Car:
Ticket: Level 21

Thank you very much.
 
Last edited:
PSN: mztacookiemonsta
Item(s): 5 rare/matte paints
Car:
Ticket: level 23
 
PSN: bookie671
Item(s): x3 Matte Silver x2 Matte White
Car: Holden Commodore S S '04
Ticket:
 
PSN: HenGTX
Item(s): 5x Matte Black
Car: Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Ticket:
 
Great Thread and Giveaway

PSN: Hemiwilly723
Item(s):
Car:
Ticket: Level 2

Many thanks to you!
 
PSN: hammyhall
Item(s): 5 x any matte
Car:
Ticket:1965

thankyou:)
 
Thank you mate for doing this !!

PSN: werty_56-1
Item(s): 5 purples from the DLC jaguar xjr9 premium
Car: Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
Ticket: 2009 (I will be sending this to you)

Thanks :D
 
PSN: alex1369
item: 5x purples from the DLC Jaguar XJR9 premium
car:
ticket: 1967

thankyou very much
 
Last edited:
PSN: Drift_King31
Item(s):
Car: Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 in a red colour (dont care which red it is) and 0/0/0 (if possible)
Ticket:

Thanks indeed!
 
WOW.

Ok, let me point something out. It is first come-first served, so I'll make the schedule starting from the 1st reply. I dont want to skip someone and create a mess, let's keep it organized people.
 
PSN: meister_dan
Item(s): 2x Black Matte, 2x Red Matte, Silver Matte
Car:
Ticket: lvl 21 ticket
 
PSN: chackoflavs
Item(s): 5x any mattes
Car:
Ticket: Birthday ticket 2010
 
Back