Tickets/Cars/Paints Give Away [ALL SLOTS ARE FULL]

Yeah of course. You can switch till the day you are scheduled to receive your stuff. If it is ticket, I got them all. If it is car....let's hope I have it! 👍
I was thinking of either FT-86 II Concept '11 or Kart SPL , depending on what colors they are painted now (not really concerned about miles, as I would likely drive them anyway) - can you let me know the color of each?

I was thinking of either FT-86 II Concept '11 or Kart SPL , depending on what colors they are painted now (not really concerned about miles, as I would likely drive them anyway) - can you let me know the color of each?

Yeah sure. Kart 125 SPL is painted in Orange and thr FT-86 II Conecept '11 is painted in Maziora Matterhorn. If you don't know which Maziora is that, it's one of the white pearl ones.

PSN: Spooner
Item(s): n/a
Car: n/a
Ticket: 98 Birthday ticket

Sorry, didn't you read thread title? My schedule is full for now....

Thanks for the level 21 ticket, I finally got a 2000 ford v8 super car!

No problem bud, glad I could be of help! :)

May I put in a request I need a Alfa Romero GT standard I'll give psn name if you do ok Ty

You should really read the thread title properly. Im pretty sure it says "[ALL SLOTS ARE FULL]", meaning that I cannot send to any other people other than the scheduled ones...

Yeah sure. Kart 125 SPL is painted in Orange and thr FT-86 II Conecept '11 is painted in Maziora Matterhorn. If you don't know which Maziora is that, it's one of the white pearl ones.

Can I switch mine (2/29) from the ticket to the FT-86 II Concept '11 in Maziora Matterhorn, please? And thanks again for this!

I am so very sorry. I could not get to my ps3 because I had many colds and a fever. :(

I am so very sorry. I could not get to my ps3 because I had many colds and a fever. :(

Uh....who are you again? You're not in my list :dunce:

Edit: Ah yes, mztacookiemonsta. Well, you do understand that I cannot delay everyone a day. Maybe when the give away is over, we arrange something.
Hope you get better soon 👍

hey. sorry to do this but i got what i asked you for-the S7..
so i just wanted to ask if you can delete it from the date you signed me for and send me 5 random chromes. thank you
(the date is march 2nd. the last in your list)

hey. sorry to do this but i got what i asked you for-the S7..
so i just wanted to ask if you can delete it from the date you signed me for and send me 5 random chromes. thank you
(the date is march 2nd. the last in your list)

Yes ok, I'll just edit the schedule. Changes can be made till the day before the scheduled give away.

GReeK_W1ZaRd
Uh....who are you again? You're not in my list :dunce:

Edit: Ah yes, mztacookiemonsta. Well, you do understand that I cannot delay everyone a day. Maybe when the give away is over, we arrange something.
Hope you get better soon 👍

Ok no problem :) and thanks

20th Feb -> werty_56-1 (5 purples from the DLC XJR-9/Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00)

Received Many Thanks.

Can anyone send me 2010 birthday ticket.... I can send any car under 1 million or paints suits and helmets all level tickets etc etc??????

Back