Time attack challenge-Monaco

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 10 comments
Germany
Hanover/Germany
alexpkas
So I just did some 60 laps or so on Monaco with the Williams FW18, you can win this car by golding all tracks in the time attack mode, it's rather easy. If you can't (be bothered to) win the car, just use any car and use settings you wish to use to beat my time. Oh and if you think it's unfair or so because this car is the fastest, it isn't, believe me, the Renault 2006 for example is about 2-3 seconds faster a lap.

Here's a shot as proof:

Have fun. 👍

My laptime.jpg
my lap time.jpg
Here my lap time at Monaco

Time - 1:10.931
F1Car - Williams FW18 (Damon Hill 1996)

I using the PS3 controller

This is my old lap time which I already have done five years ago. I gave another round to to see If I can beat my old lap time, after 76 laps I couldn't do it. It safe to say this is my best lap time so far. Of course I could have shave off 3 seconds faster easily If I use the modern William F1 car (2006)

Last edited:
View attachment 133253 View attachment 133255 Here my lap time at Monaco

Time - 1:10.931
F1Car - Williams FW18 (Damon Hill 1996)

I using the PS3 controller

This is my old lap time which I already have done five years ago. I gave another round to to see If I can beat my old lap time, after 76 laps I couldn't do it. It safe to say this is my best lap time so far. Of course I could have shave off 3 seconds faster easily If I use the modern William F1 car (2006)

Damittttt..wow. That is some SERIOULSY fast lap.

Very interesting lap (1.10 :eek: :bowdown:-- Reminds me of Schumis quali lap in 1996, both stunning laps)
Will make a session and see where I will stand and it is not going to be easy (Untouched for about 1-2 years)

First session: 1.15,2 :indiff: very bad time. Not enought for me, need more practice with the braking points, especially for the chicane. More to come....👍

Back