Time Trial #62

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 358 comments
Just did a 1:31:976 on Fuji with the taka dome 03 for #571st with is puzzling as I was 1.5 seconds slower in the mobile 1 nsx with exact same set up how can it account for 1.5 seconds with same setup and power levels

Must be the wrong type of apple Suba, I have improved again to, ahem, take my rightful place at 2nd spot on my leaderboard, below pmjg, with a 1:30.283 run, now a sub 500, # 479. And I can still improve with this tune.

Unfortunately one of my boys has come home from school crook so I can't continue as much as I would have liked to.

However I have had another chance and am still improving, now on 1:30.019, pos # 386.

How about those apples? Maybe you should use my tune again Suba, the lightweight one, works for me.

Putting our differences aside for a minute, I would like to offer you a congrats on the nice lap Dalone. I've seen that you have been working hard at this and putting in alot of effort so I would be remiss if I didn't offer you a "job well done." From my own tireless efforts to become the best, I can appreciate the effort you are putting in to this. Good job. 👍

Now, having said that, please don't think we are bff's now as we will not be going out to dinner anytime in the future. :lol::lol: You still annoy the heck out of me and always will. :crazy:

Do default reset, set max speed to minimum then you should be able to match them.

actually i set the final drive first, but my tuning options are still different, and it has a massive effect. If i start with max speed then i have 199 or 205, no 200.

My car is on share now if anyone wants a final go! Yinato is using it and has just done 1:29.487. I don't have time for a final blast but if you want to then send a FR to TC_TaylorSwift13 and the car is on share. 👍

Putting our differences aside for a minute, I would like to offer you a congrats on the nice lap Dalone. I've seen that you have been working hard at this and putting in alot of effort so I would be remiss if I didn't offer you a "job well done." From my own tireless efforts to become the best, I can appreciate the effort you are putting in to this. Good job. 👍

Now, having said that, please don't think we are bff's now as we will not be going out to dinner anytime in the future. :lol::lol: You still annoy the heck out of me and always will. :crazy:

No worries Cargo, thanks for that.

Is there a Glitch in GTP? CargoRat & Dalone playing nice? :confused:

👍

Ha ha, you're a funny guy. :lol: You know, I can be nice and show respect when others are the same way with me. Altho certain people on here annoy me, as I'm sure I do them, I try not to harbor any bad feelings as each day is a new one. You know, I'm not the big evil monster some make me out to be, I'm just not afraid to fire back when shots are fired first or to give my outspoken opinion even tho others may not like it. At the end of the day, this is just an internet forum and how well do we really know each other anyway? In my eyes, not good enough to really hate someone enough to not talk to them or not be able to co-exist with them here on these forums. Hate is too strong a word to use on these forums to describe on you feel about someone when you don't really know them. Thats why I said that he annoys me, because he does with some of the things he posts. I am perfectly willing to move on and have civil conversations with the many people that I have had run-ins with and I have even done so with a few of them that are also willing to move on and not carry around that axe to grind. Anyways, now look, you got me rambling on again. :lol: Sorry for the long and boring post, just expressing my feelings. Peace.

Eclipse you should upload a video of one of your laps.... But from a point of view so we can see your hands and feet in action.

Dalone i forget to thank you for the tune that you share and appreciate for your help ...unfortunately ι hadnt enough time coze my job but i ll continiue to try with lambo ...i have some ideas and i believe that the secret is LSD.....i tried to run it without wing...(Downforce 0)....and i did some laps about 1.30.500 .....

Many thanks all of you that with your shares help to make faster cars

Congrats to Ramon, John and Yinato on their fantastic times, and all others who achieved their goals :)

A moral top 10 for me, which I'm very happy with after 4 hours effort... it would have taken longer but for Ramon's tune, so thanks amigo 👍

Next one's not looking quite so enjoyable!

Eclipse you should upload a video of one of your laps.... But from a point of view so we can see your hands and feet in action.
Maybe some day. :)

Congrats to Ramon, John and Yinato on their fantastic times, and all others who achieved their goals :)

A moral top 10 for me, which I'm very happy with after 4 hours effort... it would have taken longer but for Ramon's tune, so thanks amigo 👍

Next one's not looking quite so enjoyable!
Thank you Chris 👍 congrats to you for your time, it isn't a moral top 10, you really finished the 10th, those two extra times from Bonelli should get removed.

Dalone i forget to thank you for the tune that you share and appreciate for your help ...unfortunately ι hadnt enough time coze my job but i ll continiue to try with lambo ...i have some ideas and i believe that the secret is LSD.....i tried to run it without wing...(Downforce 0)....and i did some laps about 1.30.500 .....

Many thanks all of you that with your shares help to make faster cars

Thanks for that Suba, and good luck without a wing, don't think I'd try without one.
I too ran out of time today, in fact it cut me off mid race... when I was well ahead of course.

Yes, Stotty's tune, pmjg's earlier tune, and some others helped me get my best time for a while here, maybe best ever. Appreciate that fellas.

I won't do any more with the Lambo at SSR5 now, I'll let it go even though I know it was only a matter of time before I cracked into the high 1:29's.

congratulations Dalone for 1.29....its a very fast lap i think ...this Lambo is a very special car but its a fast car too so i ll try some things that i have in my mind ...lets see in practice...i tried with Stottys tune when i borrowed his lambo but it was very hard for me and pmjg's earlier tune (suspension) help me very much

Lucas_Bonelli
PBonelli
Raptors_Lucas
GTPR_Lucas87
SIX2SIX-BONELLI

Thanks buddy 👍

And congratz with your P1

That really sucks indeed Chris. I've could have better my highest position so far with a P12. Now i equal my P14 from a few seasonals ago.

So thanks
Lucas_Bonelli
PBonelli
Raptors_Lucas
GTPR_Lucas87
SIX2SIX-BONELLI

Or what ever your name is

You should realize that there are a lot of people behind who spend hours and hours to find some speed to climb a few places on the leader board and ruin it for al of them.

No idea what you are trying to prove here. But this makes no sense at all

I understand you want the million there is to earn on al your account but just hit the gold time and use one account for the rankings.

You should add one more account with the name EGOIST

Here is my lap, good for a 1:29.972

Captured with Elgado HD

Back