Time Trial #62

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 358 comments
very interesting video BanditKarter22 .....so i can understand how hard is playing gt5 with ds3 (steering buttons) as i do....ι think that i need a weel ...immediately:)

I've done an onboard video for Fuji GT if anyone is interested.

Really enjoyed that although I doubt it will see me change my view from the front to the back.

What I loved was seeing the opposite lock used.

No way do I have that control with the DS3 and buttons.

Good one Bandit, never seen one posted like that before that I can remember.

now i read it Dalone ....yes you are right...how different people drive....
ohh i did mistake ...the correct height is -6/15.....and forgot to change the front/rear torque 45/55( i fixed just now)..my opinion is that the suspension is excellent ..its the same that you posted yesterday.
I drove your car too ,i had no problems but i had the feeling that i was very slow..i run many laps ,most of them 1.31.500-1.32.000
i did 1.30.373 before few minutes and i believe that if change only the downforce from 15 to 20 that the car can 1.30.000...the only sure is that the driving style does the different....sorry for my bad english and thank you for your time and your comments

Finally got round to having another run in the Takata, and given his awesome lap time, it seemed crazy not to nick Ramon's car off share :D

Took a while, but I finally managed to improve to 1:29.941 and 8th.

Gave it another run, this time in the ARTA NSX '06 and improved to a 1:32.270 for 7XXth, nice to get in the top 1000 at least.

What really annoys me is the Super GT cockpit cams (which I much prefer using to roof cam) as although I was able to go faster in the first 2/3 of a lap, I lost it all in the last 3 turns simply because you completely lose sight of the apex. :irked: Being able to move my head would've been nice. :lol:

After seeing the zonda creep in to the top ten I decided to have a go with it and after running a few laps completely standard I dropped in to the 32s easily with a good tune I thinking a 29-30 for my standard of driving

Finally got round to having another run in the Takata, and given his awesome lap time, it seemed crazy not to nick Ramon's car off share :D

great top 10 time time took my first run at this tt today is your car on share mines brand new and only got 538bhp and i haven't got time to run it in

Congratulations stotty. Great lap :)

Okay, I got bored of revision, a couple of setup changes and half an hour later I did a 1:29.574, still over a tenth to find and that wasn't a good lap so more to come! 👍

great top 10 time time took my first run at this tt today is your car on share mines brand new and only got 538bhp and i haven't got time to run it in

I used Ramon's (Eclipse) car. Though only running c.538bhp as I used a bit more front wing and a bit of ballast too.

Congratulations stotty. Great lap :)

Thanks 👍

Gonna give the Lambo a final try now.

Thanks but this TT hasn't finished yet and there are more people running mate.

I doubt if anyone gonna beat your time with only 2 days to go.

So on my behalve, congratz in advance. Awesome laptime and you made if look so easy. 👍

Thanks for pushing out the top ten

:ron:

Nice lap though 👍

Didn't improve in the Lambo, but probably wasted an hour trying the Zonda... which is really nice to drive, but struggles for traction compared to the Murci.

Here's my tune for the Murci if anyone wants to give it a final fling... I reckon it's pretty good and an alien will be able to run low 27's, maybe even 26's with a dirty oil car.

Lambourghini Murcialgo 670-4
New car from dealers

Parts fitted:
Weight reduction stage 3, carbon hood, windows, all non-power affecting parts

Power 77.3%
Ballast 199 @ position 50
Wing 5 (stock) 25

Makes 495bhp @ 1,467kg for 550ppts

Ride Height -10 -15
Springs 16.0 17.0
Re-bound 7 9
Bound 6 8
ARB 2 6
Camber 2 6
LSD front 5 20 5
LSD rear 5 25 5
Centre diff 50:50
Brakes 7 10

Gears (set max speed to minimum, then set individual gears)
1st 4.448
2nd 3.304
3rd 2.675
4th 2.189
5th 1.830
6th 1.558
Final 2.394

Nice times there Chris, Dennis and Mixi. 👍

Nice tune amigo 👍

Thanks for pushing out the top ten

:ron:

Nice lap though 👍

:lol: Sorry buddy!

I see Lucas has a time in the top 10... so likely he'll do his usual of posting times on 3 different accounts and I'll be out of the top 10 myself soon enough.

Shame Rudi isn't still a mod at GTRP or maybe he could have a word with him seeing as he's posting with a GTRP tag... not sure if I know any other GTRP mods.

no problem f1 lobby, set-up banned, all aids off and you will see what happens.....

You can't handdle man tires dude?
I'm sure that if you race agains Ti-tech, elmatalumati,x_X_x_ROSSI, Zkippe,etc
U would probably got lapped.
Ask this guys to practice with an F1 and they'll probably beat you aswell in a month.
I consider my self very quick, so maybe we could race with a GT500 Sports Soft(Calsonic GT-R from the reccomended List)-

BTW, thank you Ramon, Bandit and all for sharing your tunes. I'll give it a try tomorrow maybe :)

Didn't improve in the Lambo, but probably wasted an hour trying the Zonda... which is really nice to drive, but struggles for traction compared to the Murci.

Here's my tune for the Murci if anyone wants to give it a final fling... I reckon it's pretty good and an alien will be able to run low 27's, maybe even 26's with a dirty oil car.

New car from dealers

Parts fitted:

Power 77.3%
Wing 5 (stock) 25

Ride Height -10 -15
Springs 16.0 17.0
Re-bound 7 9
Bound 6 8
ARB 2 6
Camber 2 6
LSD front 5 20 5
LSD rear 5 25 5
Brakes 7 10

1st 4.448
2nd 3.304
3rd 2.675
4th 2.189
5th 1.830
6th 1.558
Final 2.394

Wow, that's a different set up than the usual, higher front, rear camber 6, nearly max weight, 50/50 diff etc etc.

Have to try that, although I'm not expecting to get into the top 10 with it. I reckon the weight alone (affecting corner entry etc) will kill me.
As Stotty says, it may be alien specific.

Oh, didn't see a toe angle, maybe just as well!

Last edited:
Ride Height -10 -15
Springs 16.0 17.0
Re-bound 7 9
Bound 6 8
ARB 2 6
Camber 2 6
LSD front 5 20 5
LSD rear 5 25 5
Brakes 7 10

Any idea what your toe settings are? :P

Shame Rudi isn't still a mod at GTRP or maybe he could have a word with him seeing as he's posting with a GTRP tag... not sure if I know any other GTRP mods.

Two things I would like to say about this. 1st, he is actually posting with a GTPR tag, which was a Portuguese team that Yinato ran a while back, not the GTRP team. 2nd, Lucas seems to like to pretend he's on teams. He has a TC, GTPR, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a GTD or a GTP tag as well :rolleyes:

As expected I didn't improve with Stotty's tune, whooped it up the straight but the corners killed me.
Made a few changes of course before I was able to match my ghost but by then I was using all my ghost's tune where weight, power, downforce and diff were concerned.

Clearly this is one of Stotty's tunes which doesn't suit my driving style, or perhaps more accurately, my driving ability. Oh well.

New car from dealers

Parts fitted:

Power 77.3%
Wing 5 (stock) 25

Ride Height -10 -15
Springs 16.0 17.0
Re-bound 7 9
Bound 6 8
ARB 2 6
Camber 2 6
LSD front 5 20 5
LSD rear 5 25 5
Brakes 7 10

1st 4.448
2nd 3.304
3rd 2.675
4th 2.189
5th 1.830
6th 1.558
Final 2.394

Thank you for this, have tried a different tune posted in the previous page and managed a 1:29.4xx maybe I can get in the 1:27's or 28's with this tune.

We'll see. :D

Any idea what your toe settings are? :P

Toe settings? Oh yeah :lol: and the camber is BS... not sure what I was doing when I typed that out :lol:

Corrected...

New car from dealers

Parts fitted:

Power 77.3%
Wing 5 (stock) 25

Ride Height -10 -15
Springs 16.0 17.0
Re-bound 7 9
Bound 6 8
ARB 2 6
Camber 2.2 1.0
Toe +0.10 -0.10

LSD front 5 20 5
LSD rear 5 25 5
Brakes 7 10

1st 4.448
2nd 3.304
3rd 2.675
4th 2.189
5th 1.830
6th 1.558
Final 2.394

Two things I would like to say about this. 1st, he is actually posting with a GTPR tag, which was a Portuguese team that Yinato ran a while back, not the GTRP team. 2nd, Lucas seems to like to pretend he's on teams. He has a TC, GTPR, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had a GTD or a GTP tag as well :rolleyes:

Heh, one word, begins with K, ends with B.

Stotty's camber, and where it came from. From above, his ARB setting as per his tune.

ARB 2 6
Camber 2 6

OK, speaking of Stotty's tune, I used his spring set up and toe set up in my tune and took off another 4 tenths, now sitting at 1:30.422 #549.

Not sure if it was due to Stotty's spring and toe set up though, or the apple I just ate. No matter.

Last edited:
i think that the apple was...hehehe...i just ate 2 but nothing yet...1.30.555 my best with Stotty's tune

i think that the apple was...hehehe...i just ate 2 but nothing yet...1.30.555 my best with Stotty's tune

Must be the wrong type of apple Suba, I have improved again to, ahem, take my rightful place at 2nd spot on my leaderboard, below pmjg, with a 1:30.283 run, now a sub 500, # 479. And I can still improve with this tune.

Unfortunately one of my boys has come home from school crook so I can't continue as much as I would have liked to.

However I have had another chance and am still improving, now on 1:30.019, pos # 386.

How about those apples? Maybe you should use my tune again Suba, the lightweight one, works for me.

Last edited:
ohhh congratulations Dalone!!!!!....where can i find the new tune ....did you have the changes in the car that i borrowed yesterday?

Nice times there Chris, Dennis and Mixi. 👍

:lol:

Very very thanks to you Ramon, without your tune Was impossible for me to go down the 1.30.6xx.

I've Made 30.0xx this night ; i'm very happy of this time.

Thanks again Ramon you are Top Driver but most important you are top man.

Grazie.

I see Lucas has a time in the top 10... so likely he'll do his usual of posting times on 3 different accounts and I'll be out of the top 10 myself soon enough.
I've seen him doing that before, and not just him but other known users too, that's lack of respect, GT5 terms and conditions state clearly we should use only one account for the seasonal TT's in order to don't mess up the leaderboards, maybe he didn't read those conditions, an educated PM refreshing him this info should be enough.

ohhh congratulations Dalone!!!!!....where can i find the new tune ....did you have the changes in the car that i borrowed yesterday?

Haven't had time for any more runs at SSR yet Suba but with the tune I am using I am constantly with, or in front of my 1:30.019 ghost, and I can often find up to 2.5 tenths.

I am using the red Lambo I had on loan but with some new changes, including much of Stotty's etc.

max power 456hp (71.2%) .. weight 1311kg, ballast 43kg @ -3.

-15....-10

camber 2.5.....1.1
toe.......0.10....-0.10

LSD front 5-15-5
rear 5-30-5

downforce 26

b bal 5--8

diff 25--75

4710---3380--2570--2057--1701--1400--final 2596.

With a few bits of this added to my own tune last night, i have managed to improve my time to a 1:32.322 #794 at this moment.

Also improved my SSR5 time by switching from the Gallardo to the Murcialgo and re-tuning it, i did a 1:31.378 #1173 at this moment.

These are my highest TT places so far except for the generated snow track in TT#56. (and also the most TT enjoyment i have had)

Back