Time Trial #62

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 358 comments
I need a decent setup for my veloche too.....my Pagani is faster 1.31.014:(

Hi Suba, I am using a loaner from pmjg who is currently #117 with a 1:28.937, 2 secs faster than me.

Previously he hasn't minded sharing his tune so I will take the liberty of sharing it without asking him. I'm sure he's cool with that.
I would add that I have adjusted it a little to suit my driving style (but haven't improved my time yet) but will post his original tune here which he used for that time.

-6 15
14.8 13.7

7 8
7 8
5 6

2.5 2.0
-0.25 -0.38

5 5
15 30
5 5

downforce 30

bb 5 8

ballast 20
pos 50

power level 65.2%

diff 30 70

1, 4.710
2, 3.307
3, 2.554
4, 2.073
5, 1.745
6, 1.498
f, 2.547
max sp 240 kph......286kph above.

See how you go with that one, and I see there is a Pagani in the top 10 now.

That tune is with all weight reductions and no engine upgrades except Titanium racing exhaust.
Making 443hp with 1288 kg.

Last edited:
BanditKarter22
Apparently this setup is pretty swift!
(Clean oil)
(no active steering)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92792462@N07/8851628837/
May Iphone 014 by BanditKarter, on Flickr

Just getting going on fuji - will give this a try, cheers.

Is using more ballast at 50 and higher power limiter a good way to go? I tried a few quick laps - had 120kg @ 50, felt quite good at helping me hit the apexs in the last sector, was using less rear wing too. Cheers for sharing your setups

Just getting going on fuji - will give this a try, cheers.

Is using more ballast at 50 and higher power limiter a good way to go? I tried a few quick laps - had 120kg @ 50, felt quite good at helping me hit the apexs in the last sector, was using less rear wing too. Cheers for sharing your setups

Well, I'm using only 4kgs of ballast and 52 rear wing, this gives 536bhp and is plenty fast enough down the straights 👍

BanditKarter22
Well, I'm using only 4kgs of ballast and 52 rear wing, this gives 536bhp and is plenty fast enough down the straights 👍

Ok cool, will give it a try. Cheers

Further to my reply to Suba, I just improved a tenth to 1:30.869 pos # 726.

That was using pmjg's tune but with a few changes, as I mentioned.

What I also realised when I improved was that I had been chasing my own car, my red one, not pmjgs white one which is now my fastest ghost.

Although I think my red one had a pmjg adjusted tune too, but to find out I would have to change cars again.

thank you very much Dalone for your time ...i ll try with your setup (pmjg)
i have share my pagani..i dont know if its faster than lambo but is amazing car too...you can borrow it to tell me how works in your hands
wish me good luck with lambo:)
thanks again

Good luck Suba, I can give you my adjustments tomorrow if you wish to try them too.

That's enough for me tonight.

TC_TaylorSwift13 at number 1 :lol:

My girl got all excited seeing a female in first place, felt bad to burst her bubble after reading this thread this morning She's going thru the list looking for girl names on the leaders list now, no luck yet.

It's nice to see the fast guys giving setup help to us newbies, it's very much appreciated.

Turbulence
She's going thru the list looking for girl names on the leaders list now, no luck yet.

I am at 150th or something if that's good enough for her, been working non stop since Wednesday so not had the time, why not get her involved, be nice to see more ladies in the top 250.

I am at 150th or something if that's good enough for her, been working non stop since Wednesday so not had the time, why not get her involved, be nice to see more ladies in the top 250.

Nautical/Whoosiergirl (same girl) is 347/350, also have another on my friends list but can't find it right now that was 800ish. All far better than me:bowdown:.

These are the car settings I'm using in two different cars:

CAR DATA
========

Maker ............... : Honda
Model ............... : TAKATA DOME NSX '03
Performance Points .. : 600
Track ............... : Fuji GT

PARTS ADDED
===========
Engine Stage 3

OTHERS
======
Car bought in the UCD with 3599 km's, no oil change

SETTINGS
========

Power (BHP) ......... : 530
Torque (kgfm) ....... : 47.0
Weight (Kg) ......... : 1170
Tyres ............... : Racing Hard / Racing Hard

Ride Height (mm) .... : -10/-10
Spring Rate ......... : 14.0/11.5
Dampers (extension) . : 6/9
Dampers (compression) : 2/4
Anti Roll Bars ...... : 5/5
Camber Angle (-) .... : 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle ........... : +0.05/-0.05
LSD ................. : 8/50/10
Downforce ........... : 35/59
Brake Balance ....... : 7/8
Ballast Amount ...... : 0
Ballast Position .... : 0
Power Level ......... : 98.6%

TRANSMISSION
============

1st .... : ---- 3728
2nd .... : ---- 2734
3rd .... : ---- 2260
4th .... : ---- 1885
5th .... : ---- 1605
6th .... : ---- 1387
7th .... : ----
Final .. : ---- 3135 (origin 5000)
Max Speed: 200 km/h

AIDS
====
Active Steering ..... : OFF
Traction Control .... : OFF
ABS ................. : 1

PB: 1'29.626

=======================================

CAR DATA
========

Maker ............... : Honda
Model ............... : TAKATA DOME NSX '03
Performance Points .. : 600
Track ............... : Fuji GT

PARTS ADDED
===========
Engine Stage 3

OTHERS
======
Car bought brand new in the OCD (0/0/0), no oil change

SETTINGS
========

Power (BHP) ......... : 543
Torque (kgfm) ....... : 47.8
Weight (Kg) ......... : 1170
Tyres ............... : Racing Hard / Racing Hard

Ride Height (mm) .... : 0/-10
Spring Rate ......... : 16.5/14.0
Dampers (extension) . : 6/9
Dampers (compression) : 2/4
Anti Roll Bars ...... : 5/5
Camber Angle (-) .... : 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle ........... : +0.10/-0.10
LSD ................. : 8/50/10
Downforce ........... : 30/53
Brake Balance ....... : 7/8
Ballast Amount ...... : 0
Ballast Position .... : 0
Power Level ......... : 99.2%

TRANSMISSION
============

1st .... : ---- 3728
2nd .... : ---- 2734
3rd .... : ---- 2299
4th .... : ---- 1935
5th .... : ---- 1635
6th .... : ---- 1387
7th .... : ----
Final .. : ---- 3100 (origin 5000)
Max Speed: 200 km/h

AIDS
====
Active Steering ..... : OFF
Traction Control .... : OFF
ABS ................. : 1

PB: 1'29.592

many thanks for posting eclipsee and all of you that share your tunes....sometimes the mix of tunes gives an excellent result

Well, I've got the best possible time out of my setup. Congrats on the win Ramon, I won't be having another go, got revision to do!

1:29.4 Ramon!! Nice! :bowdown:

Well, I've got the best possible time out of my setup. Congrats on the win Ramon, I won't be having another go, got revision to do!

He hasn't won yet. There's still 3 more days. :sly:

Hi Suba, I am using a loaner from pmjg who is currently #117 with a 1:28.937, 2 secs faster than me.

Previously he hasn't minded sharing his tune so I will take the liberty of sharing it without asking him. I'm sure he's cool with that.
I would add that I have adjusted it a little to suit my driving style (but haven't improved my time yet) but will post his original tune here which he used for that time.
No problem Dalone,not put much time into all the Time trials lately.

Usually try to stay in the top 250 and if not have another go :)

yes i saw the zonda in 8 place.....i beleve that is a very fast car too but i didnt find any
good setup for mine:(...anyway 1.30.669 with my lambo,633 place with the help of Dalone of course and some others ideas from others tunes...i think that maybe there is 0.5 second yet but i did many red laps and my fingers are off:)

Wow, I just caught up with this thread, I've never spoke to immortal pilot before. But sounds like someone needs to remind him who finished 1st in the GT Academy TT.

Suba, I put my red Lambo on loan, it is the one I made a sub 1:31 with.

The tune is mostly pmjg's although I have made some changes which I find help me.

I can regularly beat my ghost (best time) in all sections, albeit, I always find a wall or whatever before the finish line when I do.

Have a go with it if you like and compare.

Good luck.

Whoops, just read your last post and I see you are 2 tenths ahead of me now. Anyway, my red car is there if you wanted ton have a go later.

Dalone i just borrowed your lambo:).....and i shared mine...as i wrote before many tunes,many ideas and sometimes the mix of them give very good results

Dalone i just borrowed your lambo:).....and i shared mine...as i wrote before many tunes,many ideas and sometimes the mix of them give very good results

Just got back from the boys footy training and cooking to do before any more games.
But I will have a go with your car when I get a chance. Thanks.

Well Suba I have had about 1/2 dozen runs with your car but couldn't manage to get anywhere close to my ghost by the finish line.

I drove it without looking at the tune.

When I was unable to improve at all I checked the tune out and found you were running with no wing at all, position 15. That explained why I was having so much trouble getting around corners.

Your tune was faster at the 1st corner of course but after that I was in trouble with no wing.

Anyway I fiddled with the tune, as one does, added some wing, 28 (and so brought the power down, left the ballast at 47kg but shifted the balance to -50, BB to 8 - 5, diff to 75 - 25.

And I just noticed you have height set at -6 . -15, about opposite to what I would use, and I never touched that as I missed it.

Just goes to show how different people drive.

So after the changes, which made it pretty much the way I like it I managed a 1:31.040, but I will have a few runs with a different height setting to see if that makes any difference.

No, couldn't improve, seems our driving styles are quite different with this car on this track.

Am interested to hear your thoughts on my/pmjg's tune on the red car though.

Last edited:
Back