DoodleAM
This event will end in
img.php

880PP Formula Gran Turismo: Côte D'Azur Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/05/30 03:00 - 2013/06/13 03:00 GMT
Gold: Cr.250,000
Silver: Cr.150,000
Bronze: Cr.100,000

This Time Trial takes place on the Côte D'Azur, using the Formula Gran Turismo with 880PP or less. Tires are limited to Racing/Hard or less.

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

480PP Subaru Impreza: Twin Ring Motegi East Course Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/05/30 03:00 - 2013/06/13 03:00 GMT
Gold: Cr.250,000
Silver: Cr.150,000
Bronze: Cr.100,000

This Time Trial takes place on the Twin Ring Motegi East Course, using the Subaru Impreza with 480PP or less. Tires are limited to Comfort/Soft or less.

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

Setups
Formula Gran Turismo by BanditKarter22
Formula Gran Turismo by FormulaKimball (No ABS)
Formula Gran Turismo by GTPGhost
Formula Gran Turismo by Shoe67
Formula Gran Turismo by Spurgy 777

Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 by pete2783
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 by Shoe67
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STI '00 by Lewis_Hamilton_
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 by USARMYCOMBATVET
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 by doodlemonoply
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 by Going In Hot
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 by pmjg
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI '10 by Stevious

Last edited:
Gave twin ring a few laps. Not a bad combo even though I despise anything that isn't RWD in GT5. I can't stay interested now that I know my wheel will be here in 2 days. Hopefully I can get past the learning curve quick enough to place well by the time this is over. Finished in the top twenty in my first TT WOOO!!!

Edit-

I suppose imortalpilot will win the F1 TT hands down since racing tires are involved? ;) God someone please don't let that happen.

Last edited:
Gave twin ring a few laps. Not a bad combo even though I despise anything that isn't RWD in GT5. I can't stay interested now that I know my wheel will be here in 2 days. Hopefully I can get past the learning curve quick enough to place well by the time this is over. Finished in the top twenty in my first TT WOOO!!!

Edit-

I suppose imortalpilot will win the F1 TT hands down since racing tires are involved? ;) God someone please don't let that happen.

I was thinking the same thing. I am sure we will be graced by his glorified "I am the best" video aswell. :lol: Even tho I have to admit that he will probably win, I would love to see someone knock him off his perch that he sets himself on.

I got it. 💡 I am putting out a bounty on Immortalpilot. :D I will gift anyone who beats him anything in the game they want, up to 7 items. It isn't much, and I would give money if I could, but at least its a little more incentive than just beating him on the leaderbords.

ImmortalPilot might just still a young boy, probably just got into 20s, too much pride like most young people who excel in something and like to brag around. Give him some slack :lol:

What I would like to hear is whether if he can win the Subaru Impreza TT instead, street car with low power and comfort soft tire sounds like his kryptonite ...

Don't even give him the satisfaction... what a... wait let me find it, here it is 🤬

Yea, I know, but I was just being realistic. I mean, you can't deny his driving skill, its his public relations skill that he needs to work on.:yuck: Anyway, my offer still stands. Maybe make the next two weeks a little more interesting with the bounty.:sly:

I suppose imortalpilot will win the F1 TT hands down since racing tires are involved? ;) God someone please don't let that happen.[/QUOTE]

Brace yourselves for another World Record :cheers:

Even tho I started it, and I appologise for going off-topic with it, I think we've given him enough publicity now. Somebody just go out there on the track now and beat his ass.

Not a fan of single seaters, especially not at Monaco. Also not a fan of Motegi.

:ill:

Still think I might give the Subaru a shot, despite having my best TT result in a FGT week. :lol:

Someone should give maybe ti-tech a shout to try beat him. Afterall ti-tech beat him at the GT Academy challenge TT back in January. Yet again I guess it's concidered as cheating if immortal ain't number 1.

We had a TT at this very track a long while back with the F1 Ferrari cars if iIrc. Didn't IP and Peasantslayer fight right to the last day on that one?

i dont know if i ll run with FGT...i hate that car .....but i ll try with impreza...its my favorite

good luck to all of you

Finished in the top twenty in my first TT WOOO!!!

Congrats Rosko! 👍

The cusco impreza is decent once you get a good setup, you can look in the WRS section, event 118, Chris (Vagabond) posted a tune for it that was good, you can also work with the diff torque distribution to give more turn-in as you wish. (still undesteer some though)

:)

are you mad id love to see this lap on sport mediums :scared:

Very much possible, not mad :) it won't be fast and will need smooth throttle control, but cornering shouldn't be much of an issue, the FGT has enormous lateral grip + downforce.

I made Formula 2 and 3 replica via hybrid using FGT - 0/0 downforce and comfort medium and soft tires, it was quite grippy around Nurb GP track. It has much less power but cornering was pretty stable and easy to push hard.

If you're not too concerned about top times and fancy some mad fun, give this tune a try if you have the sports wagon. It slides but it's very controllable. Went straight into the top 100 on my 4th lap with this tune and I don't even have the DLC track, but it's not one capable of reaching the top of the leaderboard, car wants to conquer corners at an angle and it always makes me smile.

IMAG0392_zps8e7e2de5.jpg

I thought it was just supersofts (c,v) that could only be used when there wasn't a tire restriction?

Pretty sure the racing super Softs show up as racing hards when you look at the car, tuning sheet, replays etc, allowing car to get on track.

If you're not too concerned about top times and fancy some mad fun, give this tune a try if you have the sports wagon. It slides but it's very controllable. Went straight into the top 100 on my 4th lap with this tune and I don't even have the DLC track, but it's not one capable of reaching the top of the leaderboard, car wants to conquer corners at an angle and it always makes me smile.

IMAG0392_zps8e7e2de5.jpg
Why in Transmission the 1st to 6th gear are 0.000 in this pic?

Why in Transmission the 1st to 6th gear are 0.000 in this pic?

Good question. Probably because I've had this setup for a long time and the latest patch didn't like the flipped transmission. It displayed the correct numbers in the transmission settings page though.

Well nothing to boast about tonight, best time so far is 1:35.882 (#320) in a Impreza WRX STI '07.

I'm sure there are better cars out there and better tunes, to look forward to.

Later.

1:14:176 so far on Monaco with a ds3 ain't so bad with some slight adjustments to set up a sub 1:13 is in reach for me

Back