Time Trial #63 880PP Formula GT/480PP Subaru Impreza

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 986 comments
Well it's all over bar the shouting, and I'm happy with my time at Motegi of 1:33.352 putting me at position 292.

That a good time Dalone. Always good to get a PB 👍
You are almost the fastest pad in Australia :sly:

Well it's all over bar the shouting, and I'm happy with my time at Motegi of 1:33.352 putting me at position 292.

I guess that means I am the two hundred and ninety second best driver in the world here.

And unlike some, at least I have had a go and done my best, instead of just talking my way through this TT.

I know which result carries the most weight.

Wow, I can only guess who this is aimed at. :rolleyes: No, you didn't mention my name or call me out directly, but beings I was probably the only one here that ran his big mouth and didn't participate in the TT, I can only hazzard a guess that it is me who you are talking about. And to think I was going to offer you a congrats on your time....for which I will still do. Congrats on your time Dalone, you did very well and I can appreciate the hard work you put into this. A job well done. 👍 Now, put your big boy pants on and come on over to the dark side. :sly:

That a good time Dalone. Always good to get a PB 👍
You are almost the fastest pad in Australia :sly:

Thanks Stevious, and right back at ya. I see you managed a pretty fair time yourself, and on the board to boot!

As for being, 'almost the fastest pad in Australia', that's good enough for me.
In this case near enough will have be good enough.

And thanks for your congrats too Cargo, but I'd much rather see you posting your times and tunes here like you used to, than the other.

Maybe one day, cheers.

Thanks Stevious, and right back at ya. I see you managed a pretty fair time yourself, and on the board to boot!

As for being, 'almost the fastest pad in Australia', that's good enough for me.
In this case near enough will have be good enough.

And thanks for your congrats too Cargo, but I'd much rather see you posting your times and tunes here like you used to, than the other.

Maybe one day, cheers.

Maybe one my friend, maybe one day. ;) Again, congrats on your finish and its good to see your continual improvement. 👍

Aww man. So close to 1,000 posts on a TT thread! :eek: Congrats to everyone for their times and it's on to the stock TTs!

Aww man. So close to 1,000 posts on a TT thread! :eek: Congrats to everyone for their times and it's on to the stock TTs!

Well give me time, I'm sure I can find some more stuff to argue about and then maybe we can make it to 1,000. :lol: Just kidding. Good job everyone. It was an interesting 2 weeks to say the least. Peace.

Well almost a top 100 finish in the fgt with a 11.7 maybe could have squeezed in to it if not for a few double accounts and some with added performance but still happy in the fact I did it the right way highest TT finish for me on to the next TTs

Well almost a top 100 finish in the fgt with a 11.7 maybe could have squeezed in to it if not for a few double accounts and some with added performance but still happy in the fact I did it the right way highest TT finish for me on to the next TTs

Well in top ten alone there are 7 cheaters according Sphinx

So is this the final result? Sphinx?

I think Penelope was banned for what she wrote on this forum

It's all in the banned user log;
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1897309#post1897309

Edit: Made an error in the log. Corrected.

So is this the final result? Sphinx?
Seeing as the leaderboards continue to change, no doubt there will be other cheats entering into it. All you really need to know is that the leaderboards cannot be trusted (integrity lost) so long as Sony fails to deal with it.

Last edited:
Sphinx
Seeing as the leaderboards continue to change, no doubt there will be other cheats entering into it. All you really need to know is that the leaderboards cannot be trusted (integrity lost) so long as Sony fails to deal with it.

I just looked through the top 150 quickly on the Montegi results board, and there are still drivers with sports hard showing up. (positions 22, 26, 60 101)

It surely couldn't be that hard for a company that produces video games to write a quick formula or something to scan through the entire leaderboard rather than just analysing the top 10 lol.

Oh well it is what it is I guess, just hope they sort it out and continue to run tuning tt's for gt 6.

I just looked through the top 150 quickly on the Montegi results board, and there are still drivers with sports hard showing up. (positions 22, 26, 60 101)

It surely couldn't be that hard for a company that produces video games to write a quick formula or something to scan through the entire leaderboard rather than just analysing the top 10 lol.

Oh well it is what it is I guess, just hope they sort it out and continue to run tuning tt's for gt 6.

They would have to care......

..-So congrats to you Lou8ball for being the fastest pad!👍
You could´ve been 0.019 slower though!
I´m very happy with my first top 100 finish! Thanks a lot to Doodle.👍 Your tune cut off 0.252 to bring me down to 1.32.618 for 84´th. Just 0.860 off Eclipsi, that´s semi-elite territory...i think.:P

MY unofficial top 10 TT63 FGT
1. IMMORTALPILOT
2.Spurgy777 (GTPL_IMMORTAL no abs)
3.GTD_ScrepRC
4.MET001-R
5.TeamSC_Abraham
6. gian1978
7.GTP_GhostDriver
8.GTD_Gigiro79
9.nofearmx94
10. GTP_Twissy

corrections welcome

MY unofficial top 10 TT63 FGT
1. IMMORTALPILOT
2.Spurgy777 (GTPL_IMMORTAL no abs)
3.GTD_ScrepRC
4.MET001-R
5.TeamSC_Abraham
6. gian1978
7.GTP_GhostDriver
8.GTD_Gigiro79
9.nofearmx94
10. GTP_Twissy

corrections welcome

And it only counts as 10th :(

My unofficial TT 63 Twin Motegi top 10 - Must have history of good results, sorry if I am unfair to a player.

!. eclipsi_RC
2. PBonelli
3. knalliknalli
4. GTPR_Hakan2
5. KTM-690-R
6. yinato
7. Lo_S_T_R_O_N_Z_O
8.GTD_ScrepRC
9. TC-ESCAMA
10. TC-doodlemonoply

Feel free to dispute

Pretty pleased with my first top 100 in 86th, although I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't have the time to get down to my potential 32.4. But still 2nd with no ABS and 4th in the UK ain't too shabby. 👍

Congrats to everyone else who put in the effort to these TTs without cheating and big thanks to everyone who shared their tunes, most specifically Going in Hot and Doodlemonopoly, who I would still be languishing at a 33.0 without. :cheers:

Roweer1
..-So congrats to you Lou8ball for being the fastest pad!👍
You could´ve been 0.019 slower though!
I´m very happy with my first top 100 finish! Thanks a lot to Doodle.👍 Your tune cut off 0.252 to bring me down to 1.32.618 for 84´th. Just 0.860 off Eclipsi, that´s semi-elite territory...i think.:P

Thanks, although im not sure how much time the top guys that use the dpad put in - bswaggis is usually quite a bit faster. And easy_or_easy is usually very quick using the buttons.
Congrats on your best tt finish :)

👍 based on the volume of members / activity, that is a pretty low number.

Confirms that this forum is very relaxed. :cheers:

I don't think all bannings make it into that log. I know a few people that have been banned and their names arn't in there. Still tho, I don't think the mods are being heavy handed at all, as someone put it.

A contribution to the road of 1000th post target... :dunce:

The "happily ever after end" came for me, ran a 1:32.315, parking at 42th pos. and all this happiness just because of a new personal best rank, despite all this "hack interest" tt...

A massive thanks to doodle, without his suspension settings i think i would never find that .4 i was missing... :)

A bravo to Immortal and eclipsi for their fair victory...

This thread probably has the most comments out of any TT ever. I finished off at 1438th with a 1:14.7XX. I was pretty happy with it on a DS3. Hoping I can stay under 1000 on this X2010 TT :dopey:

This thread probably has the most comments out of any TT ever. I finished off at 1438th with a 1:14.7XX. I was pretty happy with it on a DS3. Hoping I can stay under 1000 on this X2010 TT :dopey:

Yeah, the thread just exploded over the last couple of days :lol:
That being said, I finished in the top 1000 ( 949th place with a 01:34.512 ) in the Subaru TT, which makes me a very happy camper, undoubtedly aided by the people that were so generous to share their tunes with everyone 👍

As for the FGT TT, performed much better than I would've with a bog standard FGT without a tune provided by fellow GTP'ers :D ( 2433th spot with a 01:15.722 ) The FGT was a handful with a DS3 :D

Congratulations to the legal champions! Thank you to everyone who posts tunes. I try every tune just for 🤬 and giggles. I finished #15512 with a time of 1:18.769 in #63.1 FGT TT. Wow, this thread did explode.

My unofficial TT 63 Twin Motegi top 10 - Must have history of good results, sorry if I am unfair to a player.

!. eclipsi_RC
2. PBonelli
3. knalliknalli
4. GTPR_Hakan2
5. KTM-690-R
6. yinato
7. Lo_S_T_R_O_N_Z_O
8.GTD_ScrepRC
9. TC-ESCAMA
10. TC-doodlemonoply

I would like to add my Congratulations to the Top Ten:bowdown: on the Motegi TT Leaderboard, and to everyone else who tried to get there without resorting to a hacked car.👍

The Motegi TT with the Subaru Impreza WRX was great fun. My best time ended up being a 1:33.240 which put me in 244th place, so I was well satisfied with the time.:) I drove at least half-a-dozen differently tuned WRX's, and nearly 400 miles in order to lower my times.:crazy:

Great fun! Thanks for sharing the tunes!

Enjoy the racing!
GTsail

maybe the best tt ever....unfortunately i hadnt much time:(

congratulations to the winners and many thanks to all that share their tunes

Back