DoodleAM
This event will end in
img.php

Red Bull X2010 Prototype: Sarthe Circuit 2009 Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/06/13 03:00 - 2013/06/27 03:00 GMT
Gold: Cr.250,000
Silver: Cr.150,000
Bronze: Cr.100,000

This is a Time Trial event using the Red Bull X2010 Prototype with Racing Hard tires on the Sarthe Circuit 2009. How fast can you lap the course in the fastest car on earth?

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

Mazda Roadster RS: London City Course Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/06/13 03:00 - 2013/06/27 03:00 GMT
Gold: Cr.250,000
Silver: Cr.150,000
Bronze: Cr.100,000

This is a Time Trial using the Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 with Comfort Soft tires on the London City Course. The key to mastering this course lies in how you handle the blind corners!

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

Last edited:
They give you the car? Shame. I wanted to see more hacked car arguments :(

And glad they thought F1 @ Monaco wasn't stressful enough so they could bring in Red Bulls @ Le Mans

Last edited:
Woot woot I was one of the first to play! Is it just me or did they start earlier this week? I always like being one of the first because you get that feeling of being in the top 10 for all of five minutes. :dopey:

Heh. Yeah it's nice to be at the top. Even if its only a few minutes. I've got a 1:04.4xx so far. I need a break. Keep stuffing the same corner.

Never been a fan of the London track but I am liking this challenge. I think the car is well suited to the track.

Hey doodle what are the tires used for the redbull and the roadster? Thanks! 👍

Love the X2010, hate the track. Why not Indy Road or Spa?!

Yeah, I have to agree with you there.

te?
Hey doodle what are the tires used for the redbull and the roadster? Thanks! 👍

The X2010 is using Racing Hards and the Roadster is using Comfort Softs. I should add that to the OP.

Got a 2:19.587 at Le Sarthe, that will be my last run as it's bringing back too many bad memories of the S. Vettel challenge for me, the months it took for me to gold them with a DS3.

Managed gold at London with little trouble after a few tries, 1:07.0 or .1 I think.

Then just for the heck of it tried the Red Bull.

Hoo ha! The car was going so fast I couldn't even get to the starting line without getting a red time up.
Wanted to see how fast it went in the straight though so eventually manoeuvred my way past the start line etc and headed down to the first chicane on the straight.

Can't remember exactly how fast it went but I think it was in the 440 odd km zone by the time I red timed it.

Won't bother returning to that one any time soon.

Currently 5th in London 1.03.752 2tenths of eclipse.. i lose a tenth on first corner an slightly quick left right but then i make on the rest!! i am pleased that the best first sector i managed to put in my best time an i think this most important under pressure... haha doodle seeing this Mazda your thread your kinda track/tyres? etc an thread surely this is wee buns to you? :)

Just scraped into the top 100 with a 105.232. Think I can find another second as long as I nail that last corner :banghead:

BB 6/4 (not that I'm any authority)

Cheers
Leigh

Yay I love the x2010!
But I feel the red clocking in sarthe is messed up. If half your car is inside the track through a turn it still red clocks you and at the exiting of a couple of corners it doesn't red clock at all.

I Never use ABS an i use these Time Trials as ABS Practice.. i dont know where to set bb.. i have it set ok atm.. an i would like to say pirata666pirata i take my hat off to you..

Got a 2:19.587 at Le Sarthe, that will be my last run as it's bringing back too many bad memories of the S. Vettel challenge for me, the months it took for me to gold them with a DS3.

👍 That is a great time using a DS3, I got a 2:26.9 using dpads/automatic. Just like the Vettel challenge, a bunch of running around the living room acting like an idiot when you completed it! :lol:

Could have had any car that competes in the Le Mans 24hr race like lmps or vipers the corvettes but we stuck with the most pointless car in the game for it won't be running this much over next two weeks will be sticking to the London challenge tt

Why such a hate for this car everyone :grumpy:
I find it way more challenging than trying to drive with a slow mazda roadster, but oh well, each one to its likings 👍

I find it way more challenging than trying to drive with a slow mazda roadster, but oh well, each one to its likings 👍

I have the feeling PD chose arguably one of the quickest cars in the game and paired it up with one of the slowest for the lols.

It's a nice comparison though: no-holds-barred race car vs. globally accessible sports car. Plus the Le Mans 24 Hour is coming up i.r.l. so it ties in quite nicely with what's happening with the motorsport world.

Would love to give this a go but I doubt I'll be spending too much time on it if I do (exams are just around the corner for me :().

EDIT - personally I reckon driving the X2010/X2011 is the closest thing you'll get to the feelings of driving a formula car or le mans prototype in a console game just because of the sheer amount of information you're having to process making up for the other sensations you're missing out on. It will be interesting to see what P.D. have done to these cars if they're included in GT6 👍

Last edited:
I'm siting in at 13th 3tenths exact off numbr one. Can get 3 tenths up just screw the lap up lol. Enjoy the mazda combo never drivin london much.

I don't hate this car but I can't see the point in it as its so unrealistic with Le Mans just around the corner pd could of picked a car that was actually competing in the race such as the play station team oreaca car the r8 the r10 the viper any lmp race car that would replicate the actual Le Mans race but they picked a car that is so unrealistic and could never actually work in the real world

Why did they have to pick a track with such horrible track boundaries. I mean you can run as wide as you want, but you put barely any of your car on a kerb and the lap gets DQ'ed.

Back