Time Trial #64 Stock X2010 Prototype/Stock Mazda Roadster RS

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 280 comments
I think my G27 was getting quite warm :scared:

On my fastest lap I actually was only at 33.667 at the second split but I nailed the next few corners 👍 Was a bit ragged round the last corner but somehow kept it out the barrier and kept the momentum up :lol:

Thanks 👍

I'm using controller sensitivity 7, don't know if it actually makes a difference anyway? For BB, I used 6/3 from the start until the 3rd sector, then I changed to 6/4 for the next few corners and then I changed back to 6/3 again for the last corner 👍

The key to this TT is confidence, you have to be comfortable with pushing the car as close as possible to the walls. Making sure you get the right lines is also crucial, watch some of the top replays if this helps, you can see what we do with the throttle and brake 👍
And PRACTICE! 👍
Thanks Bandit :)
I never tried changing BB while running. I'll watch your replay now :)

banditkarter good time, have a small small mistake in the last corner, but is a very good time.

took 3 hours testing today and I just lowered my time 0 00 006!! loool not get catch one of the curves good and is costing me get a good lap, but I'll keep trying

with bb 7-4 ... vicentitoelchoco and penicks but I say go with 5-5!

Well I managed to secure a position in the top 2000 for both which is pretty good for me. I use DS3 and turn off all aids (including ABS). Had some fun on both events, should finish above 1750 on both (oddly my current position on each event is very close).

X2020: 2:20.779 BB 10/10
Roadster: 1:04.884 BB 6/4

Thanks to everyone who posted tips for getting faster times! 👍 I really do prefer these no-tuning TTs. :)

Bandit, congrats on your 2nd win!! :D Only a few more minutes until that's official right now. 👍 When are you gonna come back to the WRS? :)

It's official now. Congrats.

Last edited:
Bandit, congrats on your 2nd win!! :D Only a few more minutes until that's official right now. 👍 When are you gonna come back to the WRS? :)

It's official now. Congrats.

Maybe after the academy has finished and before GT6 comes out :)

Yeah great job Bandit. Well deserved win.

Agreed, top notch performance. Very impressive. 👍 👍

Compliments banditkarter, job well done! 👍

Thanks everyone! :D I'm surprised no one managed to beat it 👍

Back