DoodleAM
This event ends in
img.php

650PP 2WD Racing Cars: Spa Francorchamps Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/08/22 03:00 - 2013/09/05 03:00 GMT
Gold: Cr.250,000
Silver: Cr.150,000
Bronze: Cr.100,000

This is a Time Trial on the Spa Francorchamps, using 2 wheel drive racing cars. Cars can be tuned up to 650PP, and tires are limited to Racing/Hard or less.

Rankings
Advanced Rankings

Setups
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model by lldantell
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99 by perrolocomcquee

Last edited:
I see a detuned LMP or a 2J dominating this one (I haven't checked the leaderboards so I don't know...)

Thanks for the info!

I see a detuned LMP or a 2J dominating this one (I haven't checked the leaderboards so I don't know...)

Thanks for the info!

There actually is one in the lead right now, but this will soon turn into another 2J TT.

Yeah I just checked, perrolocomcq is also a GTP user and I THINK we are part of the same group of latin racers.

I just couldn't keep up with the Chaparral's.
I could have done a 2:04.2 with more time maybe.
I'll try to get a Chaparral and be back at the track :)

I can't wait to get home and drive this one. Will probably try this one with my ZR1 C6R.

Spa is just one of the greatest tracks ever made. Nice high speed turns and elevation. Great track for GT racing :D

Love spa, despise the 2j! Nevertheless looks like that's what many will have to use to be competitive!

Maybe it would have been an idea to make it a FR 2WD Race Car TT? Just my opinion. Go well everyone!

Love spa, despise the 2j! Nevertheless looks like that's what many will have to use to be competitive!

Maybe it would have been an idea to make it a FR 2WD Race Car TT? Just my opinion. Go well everyone!

I think it would have been better to use the rule of only allowing 2WD race cars built after 1980.

Never mind. I suppose i will have to give in to using the 2J for this eventually, but for now i am going to spend a few days running the GT-ONE and other such cars.

Could be a way to answer Turn 10, who just announced Spa in next Forza, "Gran Turismo already get it"... but it's just SPA F1 GP this week-end i guess.

@doodlemonoply, advanced LB now live.

Just bought the 2J yesterday, will have to find a good tune and give it a try. I really like this track to run on. I have only been doing GT5 for a month or two, just got a DFGT wheel about a week ago, and slowly working through all the seasonals. Amazed how much the wheel helps once you get use to it. My goal will be to get a gold this week.

Had a few runs (an hour or so I guess) with my 2J and am on 2:08.954, #437.
Plenty of room for improvement though.
Don't think my 2J is tuned to any degree as it was at 0 height when I checked. So will have a few more runs tonight then look for a tune posted here tomorrow.

Perhaps Cargo will post his 'magical' tune, or at least the tune on his magical car.

Anyway, that's it for tonight, finished on 2:08.293, pos 369.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity at anyone that's running this with a 2J, what are the specs of your car? By this, I mean: HP @ 650 PP. Turbo??? Weight (Ballast) Power limiter???

No, my car is not hacked and no, I am not going to hack it for this event. Just simply wanting the information so that I can compare it to my car. Thanks.

@Dalone: I have many setups for this car for many different tracks. However, I have none for this track specifically, so I will have to go through them all and see which one works best or just come up with another one. Whichever the case, I will post a tune when I get one sorted.....just for you buddy. :sly: Over my many experiences running the 2J, I have found it to be a very track specific car when it comes to tuning. A bit picky you could say...a bit like my ex-wife. :lol: You have to give her what she wants, then she will do as you want. :sly: (I'm talking about the car btw. :lol:)

Just got 2.07.663 position 311, car on share for anyone to use psn id stewyripper:tup:

You have to give her what she wants, then she will do as you want. :sly: (I'm talking about the car btw. :lol:)[/QUOTE]

hahaha...thanks a lot for advice mate :bowdown::bowdown:...i m talking about my wife

I love spa as a race track but pd never seem to get the track limits right leading to some creative lines in last half the lap from some people

Just got 2.07.663 position 311, car on share for anyone to use psn id stewyripper:tup:

lol im way back did four laps got 2;14 somin , im a bit rusty lost loads after my PS3 got YLOD, got my new PS3 now though onwards and upwards

yes. Share it. Now
Toyota GT-ONE
Ballast 75 kgs at possition 50.
No turbo installed.
Diff:
5/25/5
Suspension:

Height:-10/-15
Stiffness:18.0/15.0
amortiguación: 8/9
Extención:8/9
Antiroll bars:6/7

Ángulo de caída: 2.0/1.0
Ángulo de eje: -0.25/0.00

With a very good driving a high 2:03 can be done.
But no way to keep up with the Chaparrals

After a few tried and a couple of red laps i managed a 2.15.4xx with the ZR1 C6R. Did 2.15.7 with a 640pp Viper GTS-R

Made a video for the Time trial here. Fancied the Zonda R for the heck of it :D

Try mine sticks like the proverbial to a blanket
👍

cheers stewy,👍 i`m at 2:08.430 taking a bit of time to adjust to the speed and braking but i`m getting there, with the le mans cars i could to the up hill chicane full wack but not with this beast, alot subtle decellerating

Back