Time Trial #69 | 650pp 2WD Racing Cars @ Spa Francorchamps

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 238 comments
You take the uphill chicane at full wack?? i could do that with other cars but the 2J seems too fast, it must be position the angle of approach

Yes Dave, in 3rd. It wasn't planned, it just happened once that I arrived there, in the right place in 3rd, and kept on going up the hill and was surprised when I quickly passed my ghost and bolted away.

After that I tried it every time and found it works...when you get it right.

I'm away from the game for a while now but I'm not sure it's at full speed all the way (full whack). Pretty sure I would lift off for the r/h turn but not enough to change down.

Might be worth having a look at some of the front runners replays to see what they do.

Edit....Re my setup. I'm using Pmjg's tune, which I'm sure he wouldn't mind me posting here, however I'm away for a while now but will do later if no one else who is using it has.

Last edited:
Yes Dave, in 3rd. It wasn't planned, it just happened once that I arrived there, in the right place in 3rd, and kept on going up the hill and was surprised when I quickly passed my ghost and bolted away.

After that I tried it every time and found it works...when you get it right.

I'm away from the game for a while now but I'm not sure it's at full speed all the way (full whack). Pretty sure I would lift off for the r/h turn but not enough to change down.

Might be worth having a look at some of the front runners replays to see what they do.

Edit....Re my setup. I'm using Pmjg's tune, which I'm sure he wouldn't mind me posting here, however I'm away for a while now but will do later if no one else who is using it has.

cheers mate , just got 2:06.668 326th

Let me re-ask my question from earlier beings no one has answered me yet.

"Just out of curiosity at anyone that's running this with a 2J, what are the specs of your car? By this, I mean: HP @ 650 PP. Turbo??? Weight (Ballast) Power limiter???

No, my car is not hacked and no, I am not going to hack it for this event. Just simply wanting the information so that I can compare it to my car. Thanks."

Hi Cargo,

Here my 2J specs
HP 698
Turbo stage 2
Weight 891
Power limiter 95,9%

Does a 2:05.481

I adjusted the power limiter so the max power / tongue is around 6300 rpm then added weight to get to the 650 PP.

Using pmjg's 2J and clocked a very dodgy 205.900. Should be able to find another 2 seconds but I must say I despise this car. Not much fun at the moment.

I just noticed in lldantell post #47 that i havent the nissan gt-r gt500 stealth model......does anyone know where can i find that car?
thank you

Hi Guys im Using a r89c with time from 1:11.333, and i Cant Seem to get any faster .:confused::confused: can someone Tell me how to Set it up 💡💡💡

I Cant Seem to buy the fastest Car on this TT (2j) has anyone got One left over ??
Thanks for any help
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Dropped to a 2:04.80
Maybe could find a 2:04.5 ive got -04 toe on the front &-12 on the rear i think everywhere else the setups mostly stock except 3.0 front camber & -5 front ride height .
Maybe equaling the ballast and power will be the next thing i try.

Whats your setup mate?

On top of what i wrote there the bits i didnt mention mean its the default setting so i had 13.4 front spring and lowered the front damper rebound to 6
The car was very close to default which is why my time was surprising , no turbo and ballast either.
The trans all i did was set the final gear to 4.050 and elongate 1st gear abit.
The car was quite stable and easy to drive id recommend giving it a go.
It was only the 2nd day though so quite a few people yet to go.

I just noticed in lldantell post #47 that i havent the nissan gt-r gt500 stealth model......does anyone know where can i find that car?
thank you

A non Stealth model is basically the same thing so you dont need this car as its kinda a DLC thing.

On top of what i wrote there the bits i didnt mention mean its the default setting so i had 13.4 front spring and lowered the front damper rebound to 6
The car was very close to default which is why my time was surprising , no turbo and ballast either.
The trans all i did was set the final gear to 4.050 and elongate 1st gear abit.
The car was quite stable and easy to drive id recommend giving it a go.
It was only the 2nd day though so quite a few people yet to go.

A non Stealth model is basically the same thing so you dont need this car as its kinda a DLC thing.

thanks for the information mate:tup:👍

if you havent 2j you can sent f/r to borrow mine SUBA_1980

Last edited:
Spent around a hour putting a tune together based on a standard road nsx and got a respectable 2.05.302 for 150th (at the moment) and manage to lose 0.675 on my previous best time in last sector so a mid 2.04 is well with in reach for me any one who would like to try it il put it on share and send a fr

thank you
It came in a special edition when I bought the game. I think there may be or may have been a DLC. I'll share it. Try it.

It came in a special edition when I bought the game. I think there may be or may have been a DLC. I'll share it. Try it.

You can't share the STEALTH MODELS. Or the CHROMELINES for that fact. And yes, you got these with the Special Edition I believe, but there was no further DLC for them for everyone else who didn't buy the Special Edition. (If that's what you were saying)

I was #245 when I ran earlier today. Love Spa...not a fan of the 2J; but I used it anyways. I felt dirty.

Whats your setup mate?

This is Pmjg's tune which I and others are using and which I am sure he does not mind me sharing, thanks for that Pmjg.

706hp 97.3%. ..896kg ..ballast 75kg @ 32 = 650PP.

Rigidity and mid range turbo, plus the other usual suspects.

-8 ..6
13.2 ..18.6
5-6
5-6
4-4
3.3 ..-0.30

LSD 8-20-10

BB 5-6

1669-1187-0913-f 3173....max speed bottom 410, top 347k/mh.

Cheers and good luck.

Thanks Hoot and CargoRat for your interest...i have the academy edition 5 too... i dont know if that is the special edition that you say but stealth model is nowhere...anyway thanks for your time

2.06.5xx and 1.2 sec ahead my ghost before the last corner and red lap:(:(:(...finally 2.06.220,place 343...i ll try again later

Last edited:
Thanks to pmjg's tune i gained 1.7 seconds this morning.
Now 2.05.551 pos 212 at time of writing.
Can go faster so will try again soon.:):):)

Hi guys. If anyone is in need of a 2J race car, please add free_styler786. I have the glitched honda civic ticket which is actually a 2J. I can gift it to someone who needs it. 👍

Hi guys. If anyone is in need of a 2J race car, please add free_styler786. I have the glitched honda civic ticket which is actually a 2J. I can gift it to someone who needs it. 👍

Does this offer still stand? 😃 Only not close to my PS now....

Hi. Yes you the first to respond. I'll gift the ticket to today. Add my psn I'd. For anyone else who needs it I will gift it tomorrow. Cheers

Last edited:
This is Pmjg's tune which I and others are using and which I am sure he does not mind me sharing, thanks for that Pmjg.

706hp 97.3%. ..896kg ..ballast 75kg @ 32 = 650PP.

Rigidity and mid range turbo, plus the other usual suspects.

-8 ..6
13.2 ..18.6
5-6
5-6
4-4
3.3 ..-0.30 ???
LSD 8-20-10

BB 5-6

1669-1187-0913-f 3173....max speed bottom 410, top 347k/mh.

Cheers and good luck.

Hi Dalone What are the camber & toe settings & how do you set the gearbox ?
Cheers Ozi

Is anyone using the 787B?

I'm still in the 2:08's and I'm not sure i can take off more than a second at the most without a better setup

The F1 championship race is currently at this track sorting out who will start first etc for the race tomorrow.
They are doing it in 2:01.

Must be a bit different as the top drivers here in the 2J are doing low 2's.

And Aussie Mark Webber will start tomorrow in 3rd place, after Hamilton and Vettel.

Last edited:
Hi Dalone What are the camber & toe settings & how do you set the gearbox ?
Cheers Ozi

Sorry mate my blue. Camber 3.3 ... 2.2
Toe 0.20 ... -0.30

One way of doing the gears is to set the final gear to max then top speed to min, then set gears.

Is anyone using the 787B?

I'm still in the 2:08's and I'm not sure i can take off more than a second at the most without a better setup

Yes, although I'm not as good a driver as you. I'm somewhere in the 2:13's I believe, which I'm still happy about because most of the time I struggle to be more than ~2s quicker than any TT gold time. Also I did it with no ABS, which I've started doing for the past few TTs.

Thing I've noticed is that on most TTs the fastest people are consistently all about 10s or so faster than the gold time.

Thanks to pmjg's tune i gained 1.7 seconds this morning.
Now 2.05.551 pos 212 at time of writing.
Can go faster so will try again soon.:):):)

Good going mate, gonna get back on it with that setting by pmjg, i was 0.764 s ahead of my best time last night then mucked up on the last duuuh

Latest Posts

Back