Time Trial #73

• Thread starter sportacus
  • 519 comments
I mean that he wants to be in first 250 with many accounts ....PANOYRGIAS1821,Markos_Mpotsaris,Kitsos_Tsabelas,Teo_Kolokotronis,A8anasios_Diakos,Geo_Karaiskakis,Pater_Papaflesas,JanM_E_T_A_X_A_S,Geo_Papadopoulos,Jan_Kapodistrias......all these accounts belong to the same stupid person with blue Miura abs 0.......see the leadebord mate.......O XEFTILAS(Greek idiomatism)....he knows what i mean if he reads here

Yeah, that is sad and likely he's not the only one using multiple accounts to fill the board. It seems one would want to spend time to improve their abilities/rank in one account. Take away the multiple accounts - it's likely myself and others included who have worked their tails off to improve - would be in or back in the top 250! Good competition doesn't bother me > selfish greed bothers me!

...but hey, it is what it is lol

I agree Dan but this is not the only way that use all these ''BEST PILOTS of top 250 ''...(forgive me but i dont say for all)
the other is.....for example.... i give my account and someone does a very good time counter for me....hahahaha ....but it happens too

I agree Dan but this is not the only way that use all these ''BEST PILOTS of top 250 ''...(forgive me but i dont say for all)
the other is.....for example.... i give my account and someone does a very good time counter for me....hahahaha ....but it happens too

Sad but true!

Personally I want to be a better driver/tuner (no matter where I finish there is ALWAYS room for improvement) and at the end of the TT walk away knowing I gave it my best with honesty!

Sad but true!

Personally I want to be a better driver/tuner (no matter where I finish there is ALWAYS room for improvement) and at the end of the TT walk away knowing I gave it my best with honesty!

I try for the same things Dan and i play for the game ...so i feel good with myself

I mean that he wants to be in first 250 with many accounts ....PANOYRGIAS1821,Markos_Mpotsaris,Kitsos_Tsabelas,Teo_Kolokotronis,A8anasios_Diakos,Geo_Karaiskakis,Pater_Papaflesas,JanM_E_T_A_X_A_S,Geo_Papadopoulos,Jan_Kapodistrias......all these accounts belong to the same stupid person with blue Miura abs 0.......see the leadebord mate.......O XEFTILAS(Greek idiomatism)....he knows what i mean if he reads here

Ah, ok. I see. I haven't looked at the leaderboard recently, so I was kinda lost as to what you were on about. If that is indeed the same person, then yes, I agree with you.

Finally broke into the 34's > with a 1:34.859. Was really ready to give up hope for improvement. Changed almost everything radically to try and get a spark! ...it finally worked out a bit.
Way to go Dan! Nice lap Congrats!

Well that's me done ,disapointed, no more improvement on my 1.34.713.
Well done to all who tried and especially well done to all who tried and improved.
Back tomorrow to see what awaits.
Later everyone
Stewy

Time goes quick, looks like it has been 5 days since I last attempted this. Might give it another go to try and get in top 10.

Well that's me done ,disapointed, no more improvement on my 1.34.713.
Well done to all who tried and especially well done to all who tried and improved.
Back tomorrow to see what awaits.
Later everyone
Stewy
Thanks for Using your car and for my Son :-)
It was Great, just a few changes
-5 -5
3 3
1 1
1 1
1 1

Lsd
Have a go

Two hours non-stop and no luck so far. I managed to red lap a 1:31.915 though. Gonna take a break for a few hours and try again.

Suba, I agree with you! Indeed, he is a person who uses multiple accounts, and I cannot understand why he's doing it. I am too a Greek and I am not honoured to see a stupid Greek making this crap.... Unfortunately, I have noticed some others from other countries to run more profiles ... For me, the problem is not so much the hackers, but those whouse double and triple profiles in the eaderboard.

Last edited:
Just got the car everyone's running with, thanks to Suba1960 👍
Ran about 20 laps and stopped at 1:33.4xx I'm not really good with
tune, any one in 31/32 would like to offer There tune :)

Woo hoo!!! Took the lead back with a 1:32.045! I was able to see a clean 31.1 in sector 1 in one of my laps so a 1:31.8 is officially possible.

Yeah, that is sad and likely he's not the only one using multiple accounts to fill the board. It seems one would want to spend time to improve their abilities/rank in one account. Take away the multiple accounts - it's likely myself and others included who have worked their tails off to improve - would be in or back in the top 250! Good competition doesn't bother me > selfish greed bothers me!

...but hey, it is what it is lol

So my P274 could maybe have been in the top 250 then...?

@Ridox - thanks for the car, mate! 👍

Well done, Andrew. Awesome stuff! :cheers:

Edit: I must've had too much optimism in my coffee that day. For P274 read P374. Oops! :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back