Time Trial #73

• Thread starter sportacus
  • 519 comments
Just a heads up guys, if you are going for TT 74 - Grand Valley SuperGT/JGTC 600PP, I shared my old banger Raybrig NSX ( bought on my main account since around release day - countless wins on Bspec grinding ) on GTPCARSHARE account, it has decent power and weight figure. Should be easy to reach lower than 1:46s.

Just a heads up guys, if you are going for TT 74 - Grand Valley SuperGT/JGTC 600PP, I shared my old banger Raybrig NSX ( bought on my main account since around release day - countless wins on Bspec grinding ) on GTPCARSHARE account, it has decent power and weight figure. Should be easy to reach lower than 1:46s.

I ll try for sure mate...thanks for share

If anyone's interested, this video appeared on my YouTube page. One of my teammates showed our fastest four guys laps side by side as a comparison. It's pretty shocking how similar we all were!

^

Nice. This shows that in a particular car, whatever your driving style, there seems to be that perfect line, once mastered, that will give you the fastest time possible. It's you guys that find that line for us.

Thanks to all who gave it their all - and a special thanks to you doodle, for being such an inspiration to us. đź‘Ť

:cheers:

Ridox - can't get the Miura. You are too popular. :(

Can I get into GTPCARSHARE tonight? My stock Miuras are good for Gold, but not moving anywhere after that. I need to know what I can do with one of those legendary Miuras that gave out such fast timings (doesn't matter about getting on the Board - the hard work as been already done by others.) If I can examine one at leisure I can use it as an example to build my own tune (I have two Miuras, one at 400 PP, at taken to 550 PP.) These are definitely going to be cars in my go-to stable when I'm racing online later.

Why did no one ever try an L10A? It gave me some very good times.

Ridox - can't get the Miura. You are too popular. :(

Can I get into GTPCARSHARE tonight? My stock Miuras are good for Gold, but not moving anywhere after that. I need to know what I can do with one of those legendary Miuras that gave out such fast timings (doesn't matter about getting on the Board - the hard work as been already done by others.) If I can examine one at leisure I can use it as an example to build my own tune (I have two Miuras, one at 400 PP, at taken to 550 PP.) These are definitely going to be cars in my go-to stable when I'm racing online later.

Why did no one ever try an L10A? It gave me some very good times.

Sure, I am waiting for your FR sent to GTPCARSHARE :)

Ridox - tried the blue Miura, TAKATA NSX, and the Mobil1 - dang, the cars drive so much better!
Took the Miura out to the Autumn Ring, (A-Spec Classic Car) and thrashed everyone in there. The TAKATA NSX blows - I jumped several positions. The Mobil1 seems faster.
In any case - I'm going to try them later tonight (have to leave for work now) and I shall delete your Friend Profile to make more room for others tomorrow.
Thanks a bunch - I'm beginning to get drawn towards 'tuned' cars. ;)

But then again . . . I try to always have one stock. :D

Edit: Rather - I should have said you can take my profile off the guest list as soon as I'm done - which is tomorrow. :cheers:

Last edited:
Back