Time Trial #74: 600pp GT500 @ Grand Valley Speedway

• Thread starter Doodle
  • 438 comments
Done....Loctite Mugen at 1:45.997. Think it was the best of the rest(non Takata). Weider was easiest to drive but bit slow, think I enjoyed mobil 1 the most.

If it is not correct to share others setups, then is it correct to lend cars on gtpshare(mass sharing)? Isnt part of the game to search the UCD for cars, grind them , waste days trying to get 15,000 kms on them? earn credits to buy a 15.000.000 Muira? Was not easy to get 3 Takatas(evenI didnt use them) or how many 2j's or Muiras. I get sharing with real friends . But in real life I could prob figure out your setup, but wouldnt lend my car to just anyone. You dont have a 2j? rough.....start searching UCD...thats the game.

People get ticked off from others getting as .2 better time with their setup...meanwhile a Muira with dirty oil had over a sec advantage to the Camaro in previous TT , At least keep things constant.

Last edited:
That would be me, and you are most welcome my friend. I like to see that everybody gets a fair chance with the car of choice. 👍

Good stuff Dalone, Did you try with any of the adjustments which I suggested in post #382? Expand the quote and you will see them in bold and underlined.

As for me, I am now at 1:45.776 and can still see another tenth or two to gain, We shall see.

Hey nowcontrol, I gifted him the 03' Takata Dome so it may have been me. But who cares

Haha thanks to both of you, although I only saw the gifted car from nowcontrol. FordLaser777, I never even got to check out your shared car since I saw the gifted one.

Is it over now? I forgot to play last night, was working on my actual race car, DAMNIT!

Haha thanks to both of you, although I only saw the gifted car from nowcontrol. FordLaser777, I never even got to check out your shared car since I saw the gifted one.

Is it over now? I forgot to play last night, was working on my actual race car, DAMNIT!
I was going to send you one but I had another friend who wanted one. But mistakes can be made.

Noway' "Done....Loctite Mugen at 1:45.997. Think it was the best of the rest(non Takata). Weider was easiest to drive but bit slow, think I enjoyed mobil 1 the most."

Pretty decent final time there Noway.

Even today I was regularly able to get a few car lengths in front of my 1:46.139 ghost but always slipped behind at some point or other.

This was one of the best TT's for a while in my opinion, likely helped by the Takata being such a great drive. Probably the last time we'll ever use it now that GT6 is so close.

Done....Loctite Mugen at 1:45.997. Think it was the best of the rest(non Takata). Weider was easiest to drive but bit slow, think I enjoyed mobil 1 the most.

If it is not correct to share others setups, then is it correct to lend cars on gtpshare(mass sharing)? Isnt part of the game to search the UCD for cars, grind them , waste days trying to get 15,000 kms on them? earn credits to buy a 15.000.000 Muira? Was not easy to get 3 Takatas(evenI didnt use them) or how many 2j's or Muiras. I get sharing with real friends . But in real life I could prob figure out your setup, but wouldnt lend my car to just anyone. You dont have a 2j? rough.....start searching UCD...thats the game.

People get ticked off from others getting as .2 better time with their setup...meanwhile a Muira with dirty oil had over a sec advantage to the Camaro in previous TT , At least keep things constant.

Welldone mate:bowdown::bowdown:

That would be me, and you are most welcome my friend. I like to see that everybody gets a fair chance with the car of choice. 👍

Good stuff Dalone, Did you try with any of the adjustments which I suggested in post #382? Expand the quote and you will see them in bold and underlined.

As for me, I am now at 1:45.776 and can still see another tenth or two to gain, We shall see.

I'll post the final tune I was using when I fire up the PS3 next, too busy now, but it was a mix of the top guys, minus all the weight of course.

Dropped out of top 250, with 3 people sharing the time of 1.45.011.

Attachments

• dbc560948b6aee5481f822e44ea230d4.png
    dbc560948b6aee5481f822e44ea230d4.png
    4 KB · Views: 11
I'd like to thank everyone who shared info with me as well. Helped me get up to speed much faster then I was on track to do alone. I ended with a 1:44.8xx. I've got a ways to go to get where I think I should be, but I'm happy so far. lol Been forever since I really tried in a TT. Congrats to everyone at the top.

The top car indeed has high ride height, and stiff suspension, max downforce is a given and transmission ... I'll give a tip to do the trick like the top car :

Takata Dome '03 :

Reset to default
Increase Final by a bit, say 4.190
Move top speed to left most ( minimum )
Move Final to close around 300kmh top speed on the graph, use 3.040 for example
Adjust 1st to 5th gear to left most on the slider and 6th at 1.412.
The graph should show 300kmh top speed.

I have shared Mobil 1 NSX - given by a generous donator ( WhiteLion2Pride if not mistaken ) with dirty oil, thanks :cheers: - it has special top tune on it and engine stage 3 - uses same transmission ratio as mentioned above. 535HP - 1167kg - 35/60 DF, 600PP

And the Takata Dome '03 with high mile that has a special top tune on it and dirty oil. 537HP - 1211kg - 35/60DF,600PP

Hopefully these 2 cars would help :D

3 cars are on share for 600PP event :D Send FR to GTPCARSHARE.

I'm having weird glitch when accepting FR twice today, it says I have reached my friend limit and it deleted the FR, please those who have sent FR and do not get added, resent the FR.

Didn't have many laps at this tt basically golded then left it due to lack of time but before it ended re tuned my car using the tips given and knocked over a second off my time :cheers: Ridox for your top tips..

Back