Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 29,361 comments
Played a little last night with the new rig under me. Wow. What a difference!! Although I couldn't improve, I really look forward to using a stiff setup. It's wild how much different it is to the playseat challenge. Hopefully I'll be able to post up a quicker time sometime today! 😂😂👍👍
What did you get? When I upgraded a few things a couple of years ago, the most noticeable impression for me was the more rigid rig. Might not have made me better, but just felt so good to not have things wobbling around. Got the Rock Solid Rig.

What did you get? When I upgraded a few things a couple of years ago, the most noticeable impression for me was the more rigid rig. Might not have made me better, but just felt so good to not have things wobbling around. Got the Rock Solid Rig.
That new Fanatec CSL. I'm one of the lucky ones who've had really good experiences with them. It's really tiny compared with profile rigs. That's the biggest thing. I don't have room. I'll get a picture!

IMG_20240413_115907.jpg
i

Last edited:
Hi,

Many congratulations to 330_D on their new rig. That looks like a beautiful piece of kit.

Now... I have to say that I am really, really miffed at 330D now! I have even less chance of catching him now he has a rock solid rig!
:) :) :) :)

The KTM X-Bow is a hoot to drive though. Close to a gold time already. Only need a few more tenths and I am there.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.

Hi,

Many congratulations to 330_D on their new rig. That looks like a beautiful piece of kit.

Now... I have to say that I am really, really miffed at 330D now! I have even less chance of catching him now he has a rock solid rig!
:) :) :) :)

The KTM X-Bow is a hoot to drive though. Close to a gold time already. Only need a few more tenths and I am there.

Best regards to all here.

Ian.
You're right, it's a fine masterpiece and work of art! However I'm sticking with my controllers. Anyone is fine to use whatever equipment they want.

IMG_20240413_184822.jpg

Messed up the both right handers in S2 a little bit.
Accidently shiftet down to 2nd gear under breaking for the first one, going into the corner completely sideways. 🤪
Under shock slowed down a bit to much for the 2nd one. 😂

Had a red laped .2 a bit later, so i'm confident to climb up the leaderboard a bit further until the end.

After spending 1 hour in suzuka (59 mins pushing the retry button 1 min to drive) i've got some little improvement of 70ms.
Before the spoon it was .6s, ouch!!!
However I'm happy about the progress.

So, with the new update everyone is able to everyone's best lap, unless you opt out, and the system automatically upload any new improvement?

18ed40759c334-screenshotUrl.jpg

That new Fanatec CSL. I'm one of the lucky ones who've had really good experiences with them. It's really tiny compared with profile rigs. That's the biggest thing. I don't have room. I'll get a picture!

View attachment 1346246
Really nice. Kinda setup I wanna get in the next months.

Wanna get the DD Pro, only thing I'm not sure about is the NM 🤔

How is the seat? Only found 2 on the Fanatec site. This one and one that is 6x the price 😂

Last edited:
:scared: Hold on....let me pull 2/10s out of a hat just to be a bit safer......

View attachment 1346264

Well you pulled it out of the lucky hat today, nice!!! I feel that this X-bow TT will be a fight to the death with the aliens, pros and lower skilled drivers. It's nice to get a comfortable challenge this time as opposed to the previous 2, (Fuji and Suzuka).

@Jeje6410 awesome replay, I just watched it in the ranking board where the race information is. I can't see it once I enter the track/challenge. It's all good.

Last edited:
I'm fixing to take a closer look now, I need a bigger TV. I have got to earn this gold and feel the mighty satisfaction for putting the work in. My dad would be proud.

Last edited:
Back