Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,562 comments
He indeed took the lead again, with some margin too

Gold should be 1:39.615 now if my math is correct 😟
Silver 41.549 and Bronze 46.385
🥲 I knew my.617 wouldn’t be enough. I ran some laps last night, only managed 2 valid laps. A 1:40.0 and a 1:39.8xx. Hopefully I can put something together.

Same player shoot again, again hitting the 1:35 wall 😞
View attachment 1345328

Zero improvement.

70 laps in total on this TT

And to end the session with a nice note, DW 3* -> 5k
You are doing too many consecutive laps. The car is drained of hybrid energy after 3 laps.

I love Suzuka but not with this spaceship.

Just watched the top time replay. Trying to keep up with the gear shift action is an issue on it's own :D.. Damn Aliens...

Sub39 achieved. Next one please :)
I noticed all the up and down shifts last night watching replays. It’s nuts and I can’t keep up with that. I’ll gladly settle for a low 39. 🤞

This car reminds me something...

1712781661497.png

Last edited:
Cheerssss, 28.51-28.57 is my usual range although I’m getting better at hairpin T6 not overcooking it at entry

Felt really good today a Fuji but two super fast times struck off due to the tiniest of track limits, it’s really a cruel pursuit. I did set a new PB though, I want to get another shot at a 1:31.2xx before the trial ends 🙃

View attachment 1345233
No, not like that, not the time of just that sector but I meant what’s your time on the lap, as you exit S2 and enter S3, that 0’48., I’m guessing maybe 5XX in your case?

Again, well done on your improvement. Really good. I don’t think I can match that in this combo. S1 and 2 are fine and enjoyable but I struggle through 3, the post-Tilke slaughter of Fuji slaughters also me (and thousands of others, preaching to the choir here).

No, not like that, not the time of just that sector but I meant what’s your time on the lap, as you exit S2 and enter S3, that 0’48., I’m guessing maybe 5XX in your case?

Again, well done on your improvement. Really good. I don’t think I can match that in this combo. S1 and 2 are fine and enjoyable but I struggle through 3, the post-Tilke slaughter of Fuji slaughters also me (and thousands of others, preaching to the choir here).
Ah ok yeah on fast laps its a .4xx

Consistently .5xx and then it's just a bit of a lottery as to whether I get through the last sector lol

Nearrlllyyyy time for one last session. World Top 50 would be SUPER COOOOOOOL

Was too close for comfort with a 2.97% after today's battle for P1.
Addeded a little safety buffer. I hope this is safe. I despise this time trial.

View attachment 1345434
I hope so! I think I'm near your time and I've been watching it come down with nerves that I'll have to go again..

Edit: Excellent lap btw!

Last edited:
I hope so! I think I'm near your time and I've been watching it come down with nerves that I'll have to go again..

Edit: Excellent lap btw!
Thanks!
You way above me with a 1:39.385. Nice time!

Been watching it as well and had no intention of returning after my initial time but after today I was in the verge of dropping into silver. No choice but to do something about it. I really hope it's enough. Really not a fan of this one.

The new one should be a blast.

Thanks!
You way above me with a 1:39.385. Nice time!

Been watching it as well and had no intention of returning after my initial time but after today I was in the verge of dropping into silver. No choice but to do something about it. I really hope it's enough. Really not a fan of this one.

The new one should be a blast.
Yeah, Road Atlanta is a great track. I don't know about the KTM as I never drive it. Fingers crossed its a fun drive! See you on the leaderboards!

Back