Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 26,134 comments
17158445845922220282884230053650.jpg

Very happy with my result on Lago Maggiore where I was able to beat my world record and finish in 474th place !!!
Champagne for everyone is offered by the house !!!!! 🍾🍾🍾🍾🤣🤣🤣
Now I'm going to focus on Laguna and see if I can get closer to 1'27 (for the moment at 1'28'402) and attack this new TT at Brands Hatch which is going to be exciting !!!

View attachment 1355848

Very happy with my result on Lago Maggiore where I was able to beat my world record and finish in 474th place !!!
Now I'm going to focus on Laguna and see if I can get closer to 1'27 (for the moment at 1'28'402) and attack this new TT at Brands Hatch which is going to be exciting !!!
That is not to Shabby mon ami!!

Well done on your best placing ever and beating that personal record, 474 is........ pure...

Hauuullliinnggg with them big boys! :) :)

Sure is. Also:

View attachment 1355666

I'm close. I can get a 27 for certain. Rain day at work so I'm gonna hammer a little.
You are flying here. Well done!
View attachment 1355848

Congrats on this best placement!!

The results for TT77 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

Interim Results for TT78 at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca in the Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4.

1715846609832.png
1715846632287.png

1715846659596.png
LB.png
Interim.png

Attachments

• TT78-static.xlsx
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
1715852570394.png

All my hard work paid off, I'll post my video over the weekend so you guys can take a look, I did a total of 458 laps, I counted and kept track of each one. 2'18.417 was my best overall lap. Like half_sourly and some others said, I'm improving greatly in the TT's. I'm thrilled to hear about the new Brands Hatch-Prix one, with another road car.

So, let's see if I can get my 6th gold medal in either there or at Laguna Seca.

Funny to see that it seems that the gold isn't harder than normal? but it seems it's a lot harder to get a top 100 for my feeling!
but maby that's just my driving-style :lol: or is it the fact that more people are familiair with a GR4 car?
It's all 3 !!!!! Pfffff 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just your driving style ?? Yes
Isn't harder than normal ?? Yes
People are familiar with GR.4 ?? again yes !!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
View attachment 1355889

All my hard work paid off, I'll post my video over the weekend so you guys can take a look, I did a total of 458 laps, I counted and kept track of each one. 2'18.417 was my best overall lap. Like half_sourly and some others said, I'm improving greatly in the TT's. I'm thrilled to hear about the new Brands Hatch-Prix one, with another road car.

So, let's see if I can get my 6th gold medal in either there or at Laguna Seca.
Nice work dude! Hard work does pay! 🔥🔥🔥

Funny to see that it seems that the gold isn't harder than normal? but it seems it's a lot harder to get a top 100 for my feeling!
but maby that's just my driving-style :lol: or is it the fact that more people are familiair with a GR4 car?
Was wondering the same thing, as there's only 2 alien spots held currently by thread participants according to @half_sourly 's spreadsheet. Maybe Gr. 4 is business as usual for the Daily Races regulars in Sport Mode while folks in here struggle to find the pace and rather prefer road cars or high downforce racers i.e. something more engaging/exciting?

Last edited:
collected the 2mil for my fourth gold and have a fairly solid lock on the fifth at Laguna. Gave the new TT a try on the controller and a handful of laps had me already in bronze at 8%! Fear me aliens! :lol: This new one is highly reminiscent of the Dino TT a while back. Loosey-goosey with lots of high speed corners. Brake as little as possible and try and maintain as much momentum as possible...I suspect the results may skew a lot more silver than the past few.

Last edited:
Back