Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 26,847 comments
That's a good list mate, let's pray that we will get some good change tomorrow!, ( we both know we don't but we may dream..... :lol: )
and indeed it will probl be GR.4..

As long as it slides i'm happy now a days :lol::lol:

We will see, good luck :)
Thinking about that the 24h at Nordschleife are less than 2 weeks away, we will probably get a Group 3 at 24h Nordschleife TT this or next week. 🤔

20240522_172736.jpg

Thinking about that the 24h at Nordschleife are less than 2 weeks away, we will probably get a Group 3 at 24h Nordschleife TT this or next week. 🤔
Mmmm..don't know how I feel about that 🤣🤣 ....I mean I love the track as a "test-track"....but did tomany laps to get that certificate timewith the type R, which nailed btw but never received.....

So I'll pray that you are wrong mate 🤣🤣

It's been some time now but @crome your move 😉😂
Challenge completed :D

1716404425676.png

1716404473734.png

It's funny though. I did a long session (~40 laps) yesterday evening and struggled to even get close to my previous PB, it was pretty frustrating.

Then today I gave it another try and after a warm-up lap I had two sub 1:46 laps in a row with an optimal of 1:45.379. Shortly after I got this lap. I even did one lap where I swear I was close to 1:44 but spun out in the last corner. I can't prove it though because I rage-quit when it happened 🤣

Anyway, can't tell you what was different compared to yesterday except being slightly more relaxed because I have two days off in front of me now 🥳. Just goes to show that you can't force it if you're not feeling it.

Will be away from home and the PS5 until Sunday, but I will still have some time to fight back if @P-Courty bests me or perhaps attack @Carlos Fandango and @Jeje6410 ;)

Have fun everyone.

Challenge completed :D

View attachment 1357420
View attachment 1357421

an optimal of 1:45.379.

Will be away from home and the PS5 until Sunday, but I will still have some time to fight back if @P-Courty bests me

Well you didn't have to go that far ahead 🤣

I am planning to go back to this one but if I don't beat you then I am still holding onto my optimal being better than yours at 1:45.372 😝😂

I went with option 1 last night with another attempt at Brands. And as expected, I failed, running a slew of 45.0 and 45.1's but unable to get into the 44's again. It was frustrating, because I ran 3 fairly long stints and had optimals of 44.7, 44.6, and 44.5 between them. :mad:

So it was back to Laguna today with it being the last day. And surprisingly it wasn't a failure! :dopey: While I didn't gain any spots on my friends leaderboard which is mostly just aliens now, I did pickup half a tenth. Unfortunately, it still wasn't enough for a sub 28. :(
IMG_3165.jpg

Last night stint cut short - busy times
Decent half a second found, but still in 29s

TT-LagunaVW-almost2.jpg

That was a third time that I did my best TT lap entirely with manual transmission, so it's something.
There are places I gain with MT and there are some where I loose a bit. Gains outweigh looses so it's a positive.
I'm still learning and it may take some time.

TT-LagunaVW-almost2-lapchart.jpg

Thanks mate! , started working at 08:30 AM... it's 09:37 right now...... i'm already having a hard time :lol: :lol:
I think he's napping all day long purrrrring it's swollen paw away... and i'm struggling to keep my eyes on the laptop making stupid mistakes on detailled architectural drawings......... life is great :banghead::banghead::lol::lol:

Meanwhile i'm already thinking about the next timetrial, what in gods name can they gives us next?....

The Huayra on inters at Spa would be fun :) ( altho somewhere in my brain lives a comment from @EbrahimX7 mentioning that he suggested the Huayra if i'm correctly...), that means a sharp gold-time :):):lol::lol:
So someone's building is being design by a sleep deprived architect who's mind flips constantly between his cat, his bed and his GT7 time trial.....I want to see what that building ends up looking like 🤣

1000073410.jpg

Last edited:
I'm eager to find out what the next possible TT might be? So what areas do you think it will take place? Let's see...

Well I'm fixing to get back to work at Brands Hatch after I eat dinner. I'll update you all on my progression later on.

Last edited:
Settle down mate
My bad, got a bit too excited :) I'm gonna behave next time. Promise
New Time Trial

Sports Hards, Bop ON

This one is going to be EpIC!!!
This one is going to be hard. I know my way around Green Hell but I predict lots of restarts and invalidations when I'll try to be fast(er).

Last edited:
Back