• Thread starter seadog777
  • 26,847 comments
New Time Trial

Sports Hards, Bop ON

This one is going to be EpIC!!!

View attachment 1357512
Wow, this will be virtual insanity.

F Jamiroquai GIF

Edit: just checked and the RS CS is in the UCD at the moment for just shy of 410k credits... in case you don't already have one.

Last edited:
I don't know about epic - I feel an acute embarrassment coming on for me! I might just skip it..... 😳
Don't give up before you even try.

We will always get a time trial at the Nords, you might as well use this opportunity to start learning the track and when the next one comes around, you will be more confident in lapping the Green Hell.

There is nothing embarrassing about trying and failing. We all have different skill levels here. From Super Alien to Alien to Wannabe Alien to Rabbit to Hare and tortoise.
This community is great and supportive and I really doubt anyone points fingers at anyone who tries and fails!

So give it your best shot, you never know, you might just surprise yourself!! :gtpflag:

Oh no, I suck at the Nordschleife track!! Well I dread doing this but I've got to try to the best of my ability. It's so long with many turns, esses, corners and bends. You have to be familiar with the sectors and memorize the track to do well here. So how are you guys going to train for this one?

This will be a nightmare for the lower-skilled drivers.

Last edited:
First try, those SH tyres do not make the task easy (especially when you're used to grippier tyres on that track).

Invalidated my lap at Flugplatz 😝

Ended up with a 8:16 which would have given me bronze. Silver will not be easy (especially with the WR that will improve)

Was a careful lap, to get the feeling of the tyres, did not went overboard that much, but not a huge margin available...

I clearly won't be doing 10 laps per session 😅
18fa4725fe011-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
First try, those SH tyres do not make the task easy (especially when you're used to grippier tyres on that track).

Invalidated my lap at Flugplatz 😝

Ended up with a 8:16 which would have given me bronze. Silver will not be easy (especially with the WR that will improve)

I clearly won't be doing 10 laps per session 😅
Soft Hards? The last half of the course is the more challenging part, some areas you have to use caution or you will lose balance and hit the wall or run into the grass. Well, I'm thankful it's a road car and not a Vision one because I would have exited stage left if we were using another VGT here.

Soft Hards? The last half of the course is the more challenging part, some areas you have to use caution or you will lose balance and hit the wall or run into the grass. Well, I'm thankful it's a road car and not a Vision one because I would have exited stage left if we were using another VGT here.
Soft hards are tires with identity crisis Chris 😁, it's Sport Hards on the Porsche 😁

My holiday season couldn't be timed better... One last stint with the S14 at BHatch (as the young people say...) and I will return when this Nord thing is over. Good luck and lots of fun to all participating lunatics! 🤪
Great timing! Have a good holiday! :cheers:
Don't give up before you even try.

We will always get a time trial at the Nords, you might as well use this opportunity to start learning the track and when the next one comes around, you will be more confident in lapping the Green Hell.

There is nothing embarrassing about trying and failing. We all have different skill levels here. From Super Alien to Alien to Wannabe Alien to Rabbit to Hare and tortoise.
This community is great and supportive and I really doubt anyone points fingers at anyone who tries and fails!

So give it your best shot, you never know, you might just surprise yourself!! :gtpflag:
Well I gave it my best shot and didn't surprise myself......😂
First two tries I kissed a fence and invalidated the lap, about half-way around, then did 2 consecutive clean laps and ended up 15% off leader - I think I need to find another 20 seconds from somewhere to get bronze! 🤣🤣🤣

Latest Posts

Back