Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

There's been a few really close calls so far. Including special lap time challenges, the Olympic TT was a bit too close for comfort, and the Lake Louise TT almost knocked me out of gold in the last few hours... I think I was 0.2 seconds away from getting bumped into silver. :scared:
Those were the two TTs where I came closest to dropping off the list too. Olympics took a mammoth effort.

Here are some statistics for TT74 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in the KTM X-BOW R '12.

1714030578859.png
1714031329419.png

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

1714031302223.png
LB.png
1714031314924.png
1714031368726.png
1714031253350.png
1714031258681.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 96.

Gold.png
1714031919649.png
1714031923796.png
1714031927672.png
1714031931503.png

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.

Attachments

• Driver - Bojador.xlsx
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
  • TT74-static.xlsx
    48.7 KB · Views: 1
damn, my goal of getting into top 50 of the leaderboard is getting harder and harder...
This was hard - fun but hard. I am among the fastest 10% in the world but only silver... and not even in the top 100! That's why it is called "leaderboard" I guess. 🤫

Congrats to your success, mate! Knowing how you handle the controller makes it even more impressive. (See you on saturday!)

Over the last several months, a lot of people got faster (some abducted by aliens...) from the info sharing. And we've had a few new aliens join us via GTPlanet's gifted driver interstellar student visa program.
Main reason is the big increase in the number of people partaking, a few month ago, top 100 was nearly a given as we were not much than 100 in total, we are +30 now 😅

damn, my goal of getting into top 50 of the leaderboard is getting harder and harder...
I hope my dear friend that you will succeed and I know that you can do it. 👏👏👏👏:bowdown::bowdown:

I also keep my own statistics on TT up to date in addition to the very good work of our friend @half_sourly . And frankly I am very happy with my results. Here are some statistics in 66 participations :
42 gold / 17 silver / 6 bronze / 21 gold consecutive (TT53 to TT72)
■Best place in the world: 561st (TT67 Grand Valley South Reverse)
■Best place in France: 45th (TT67 Grand Vallée Sud Reverse)
■World average place TT01 at TT74: 12 249th ■World average place TT15 at TT59: 7 944th ■World average place TT60 at TT74: 2 937th

■Average place France TT01 at TT74: 998th ■Average place France TT15 at TT59: 589th ■Average place France TT60 at TT74: 202nd

Aww man, top 10 wasn't sustainable in the end. Then again, basically everyone above me is absolute GTP royalty, so I‘m very happy with where I ended up and my general trajectory over the last few months. This place just keeps pushing me beyond what I thought possible. Thanks @half_sourly!

@Jeje6410 interestingly you also seem to have switched gears around TT 54, similar to me.

1714066797175.png

Last edited:
I hope my dear friend that you will succeed and I know that you can do it. 👏👏👏👏:bowdown::bowdown:

I also keep my own statistics on TT up to date in addition to the very good work of our friend @half_sourly . And frankly I am very happy with my results. Here are some statistics in 66 participations :
42 gold / 17 silver / 6 bronze / 21 gold consecutive (TT53 to TT72)
■Best place in the world: 561st (TT67 Grand Valley South Reverse)
■Best place in France: 45th (TT67 Grand Vallée Sud Reverse)
■World average place TT01 at TT74: 12 249th ■World average place TT15 at TT59: 7 944th ■World average place TT60 at TT74: 2 937th

■Average place France TT01 at TT74: 998th ■Average place France TT15 at TT59: 589th ■Average place France TT60 at TT74: 202nd
You were my benchmark when set myself the goal of top 50.
I observed your clear improvement in the course of 2023 and at the end of the year asked myself: can I be like Jeje?
You were then regularly inside top 50, so I was thinking if I try to match your result I can also enter this group.
But now, even if I match your result, it just seems not enough - seems like the overall bar was raised (plus the influx of too good drivers to the leaderboards :lol:).

We need to work harder my friend! :cheers:

I observed your clear improvement in the course of 2023 and at the end of the year asked myself: can I be like Jeje?
You were then regularly inside top 50, so I was thinking if I try to match your result I can also enter this group.
But now, even if I match your result, it just seems not enough - seems like the overall bar was raised (plus the influx of too good drivers to the leaderboards :lol:).

All you guys who were here in early 23 were my inspiration. Anyone who was regularly in solid gold was totally inspiring. Cheers to all you guys who were pushing from the beginning. You made all of us who weren't there yet much much better.

@half_sourly I am not making any effort on these time trials (just doing a couple of laps to get a time on the board), so I think it's silly for me to be included, and more importantly a waste of your time. Therefore, please take me off of your list going forward.
Thanks for all that you do on this thread for everyone here 👍

@half_sourly I am not making any effort on these time trials (just doing a couple of laps to get a time on the board), so I think it's silly for me to be included, and more importantly a waste of your time. Therefore, please take me off of your list going forward.
Thanks for all that you do on this thread for everyone here 👍
It is zero extra effort to include you. The way I have it set up now means I do the same amount of work whether I report on one driver or 10,000. But if you really want me to exclude you, let me know and I will.

Thank you very much my friend .
I completely agree with what you say. It's very hard to stay in the top 50 with the arrival of new, very fast players. I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay there.
But I also notice your clear progress over several TTs, and I congratulate you for it.:bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

Back