Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

Wow I can't believe my gold held. I did try and impriove my margin a couple times but just couldn't get back in the zone with the Skoda so I pretty much resigned myself to ending up with silver but happy to see my third gold this morning.

Here are some statistics for TT76 at Watkins Glen Long Course in the Škoda VGT.

View attachment 1353940 View attachment 1353941

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs dropped from 95 to 94.

View attachment 1353959View attachment 1353960
1715240155883-png.1353961
View attachment 1353967

Interim Results for the other current TT are over on the other thread.
As always, thank you sir for all you do for us who time trial. It keeps me pushing always!

Wow I can't believe my gold held. I did try and impriove my margin a couple times but just couldn't get back in the zone with the Skoda so I pretty much resigned myself to ending up with silver but happy to see my third gold this morning.
Mine held on as well by a tenth. Makes up for just missing the Jaaaag gold.

After a painful 30 minutes or so trying to throw that EV heap around The Glen (literally, it gave me hand cramps and I couldn't play anymore last night), I was soooo very close to a gold time. As much as it was thrilling to get so close to my optimal, and there was a satisfying feeling going quickly in such a rapid vehicle... I found it physically impossible to carry on.

Upon returning to the TT home screen and seeing how marginally close I was, my poor heart.

After a painful 30 minutes or so trying to throw that EV heap around The Glen (literally, it gave me hand cramps and I couldn't play anymore last night), I was soooo very close to a gold time. As much as it was thrilling to get so close to my optimal, and there was a satisfying feeling going quickly in such a rapid vehicle... I found it physically impossible to carry on.

Upon returning to the TT home screen and seeing how marginally close I was, my poor heart.
If it helps you feel any better - that's about how much I missed silver on the Jaguar XJ13 TT. I left and returned to it multiple times, but could still never "get" the car and find that missing tenth...

I guess these TTs are like Verstappen said after the last race - "in racing, sometimes it works out for you, and sometimes it doesn't."

Hey @half_sourly and all, leveraging the championship that PD is running outside the TTs, what if we run our private (and better) TT championship?

Something like 10 rounds (= 10 TT) with the best 8 results
Score is the % against the overall leaderboard
Weekly score is summed up
The winner is who has the lower score after 10 rounds

This will provide some challenge accross the weeks, but within a finite timeframe

We may also also have classes or promotions/demotions over subsequent championships.

I came out with this idea because of two reasons
1) I didn't like at all what my wife choosed to watch on TV, so I had time to focus on the meaning of life
2) Our GTP leaderboard has short term flavor (the weekyl results) and long term flavor (the "individual best" columns) but lack a bit of mid term flavor

Do you like it?

zjn
Hey @half_sourly and all, leveraging the championship that PD is running outside the TTs, what if we run our private (and better) TT championship?

Something like 10 rounds (= 10 TT) with the best 8 results
Score is the % against the overall leaderboard
Weekly score is summed up
The winner is who has the lower score after 10 rounds

This will provide some challenge accross the weeks, but within a finite timeframe

We may also also have classes or promotions/demotions over subsequent championships.

I came out with this idea because of two reasons
1) I didn't like at all what my wife choosed to watch on TV, so I had time to focus on the meaning of life
2) Our GTP leaderboard has short term flavor (the weekyl results) and long term flavor (the "individual best" columns) but lack a bit of mid term flavor

Do you like it?
I do like it. Leave it with me.

Sum all my ranking and divide by the number of TTs, you get my medium ranking on the year. Do the same for everyone and you get a new table with medium ranking all year round.
Okay, I see. If you mean average placing on the scoreboard I already do that (see post 2).

Here are some statistics for TT77 at Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course in the AFEELA Prototype 2024.

1715843142001.png
1715844432564.png

1715845477566.png

LB.png
1715844845805.png
1715844866684.png
1715844891718.png

The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 94.

Gold.png
1715845127303.png
1715845134091.png
1715845139221.png
1715845152948.png

Attachments

• TT77-static.xlsx
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Here are some statistics for TT77 at Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course in the AFEELA Prototype 2024.

View attachment 1355845 View attachment 1355847

Congrats to you, @Chris30 ! After a lot of work and much effort you are improving. Funny that you run well in cars I dislike... Anyway habe a nice day and celebrate your good result!

That awkward moment you come 14th in the world and only 4th on GTplanet… 💀 and the crazy thing is apparently I was the fastest UK based player of 13,000+ which I believe is the first time ever. Gtplanet is MAD FAST!!

Big big congratulations to @BeRSeRKeR_TR for I believe your first top 100 placing and 👽 rank!?? 🙌🏽 and @Gomario JSP insane insane time again buddy, I knew you would just get faster and faster on a PS5!

And yes as @Gorefast mentioned well done @Chris30 for a new PB, great work buddy; another gold in the bank too. Keep working!

….and you @Jeje6410 , great result! You just seem to be getting faster and faster every time trial. Amazing results, Chris!

Last edited:
That awkward moment you come 14th in the world and only 4th on GTplanet… 💀 and the crazy thing is apparently I was the fastest UK based player of 13,000+ which I believe is the first time ever. Gtplanet is MAD FAST!!

Big big congratulations to @BeRSeRKeR_TR for I believe your first top 100 placing and 👽 rank!?? 🙌🏽 and @Gomario JSP insane insane time again buddy, I knew you would just get faster and faster on a PS5!

And yes as @Gorefast mentioned well done @Chris30 for a new PB, great work buddy; another gold in the bank too. Keep working!

….and you @Jeje6410 , great result! You just seem to be getting faster and faster every time trial. Amazing results, Chris!
Thank you for the kind words mate, I'm always looking forward to putting in hours and hours of hard work for the dough. And it's never an easy task. That's the challenge of it!

Big big congratulations to @BeRSeRKeR_TR for I believe your first top 100 placing and 👽 rank!?? 🙌🏽
@Dan_Tes thank you mate. Yes it’s my first top 100 and I’m proud of my shiny 👽badge

Below was one of my comments in March after joining this “sacred” community…
“I've never been in a top 100..and my ultimate goal is to be there someday:gtpflag:

This place is full of good and bloody fast people (like yourself) who not only having fun chasing those last miliseconds and being an inspiration to others but also caring for each other, motivating, cheering up, encouraging…

And over my time in here I realized that what really matters is not getting that 👽 thing but being a part of this great community. Cheers:cheers:

@Dan_Tes thank you mate. Yes it’s my first top 100 and I’m proud of my shiny 👽badge

Below was one of my comments in March after joining this “sacred” community…
“I've never been in a top 100..and my ultimate goal is to be there someday:gtpflag:

This place is full of good and bloody fast people (like yourself) who not only having fun chasing those last miliseconds and being an inspiration to others but also caring for each other, motivating, cheering up, encouraging…

And over my time in here I realized that what really matters is not getting that 👽 thing but being a part of this great community. Cheers:cheers:
Here, here! I'm still hunting that top hundred but I'll get it one day. Until then, this place rocks anyway.

View attachment 1355845 View attachment 1355847

Damn, I'm supposed to be bottom of the list. I take pride in being last :D

Thanks mate!, I hope I'll get faster and faster and one day ill have my own mothership just like you 😁😂😂

and you @Jeje6410 , great result! You just seem to be getting faster and faster every time trial
Thanks a lot my friend !!! It's a real pleasure for me to read your comments !!!! :cheers::cheers:

Thanks mate!, I hope I'll get faster and faster and one day ill have my own mothership just like you 😁😂😂
No no no my friend !!!! you're already fast enough as it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back