Tinted Windows?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex.B
  • 64 comments
  • 2,640 views
Tinitng would be a personalisation thing. And you could always paint the bird on your windows, it takes less effort in the long run :D
 
(G)
Tinitng would be a personalisation thing. And you could always paint the bird on your windows, it takes less effort in the long run :D
Yeah and you can use you finger for the "NOS" :lol: J/K :rolleyes:
 
I know on rally cars they mirror the windows to keep the driver cool (as in temperature)
 
I know on rally cars they mirror the windows to keep the driver cool (as in temperature)

Yeah......I don't see why we havent seen any indication of this on any of the Prologue cars......however I suppose they only tint the windows like that on like the African rally and there are not many hot tracks in GT4 as we know yet which is maybe why they have been left out.....although the gran canyon could be quite hot!
 
Back